What's new

Russia's new Fire and forget missile Kornet-EM

Project 627

Reaction score

This missile can shootdown Drones, attack helicopters, and any low speed flying target:) and also the most important part, it can also defeat trophy like system:D

Hey 500, still think Russian can't make a Fire and forget anti-tank missile, :partay: ohh wait its another PR stunt:argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL it is clearly marketed for Iran and Hizboullah.... Now I bet Israelis are going..."Noooooooo my poor trophy :undecided: "

Nether new, nor fire and forget.

Nether new, nor fire and forget.

500, are you in denial or something, the video clearly says after launch of the missile, the Gaz tiger changes location , isnt that Fire and Forget, or has the definition of fire and forget somehow changed.

ZOMG! A must have! Russia is awesome at such stuff! The best!

500, are you in denial or something, the video clearly says after launch of the missile, the Gaz tiger changes location , isnt that Fire and Forget, or has the definition of fire and forget somehow changed.
They can say whatever they wish. Laser guided missile is not fire and forget. If you buy that propaganda its your problem not mine.

They can say whatever they wish. Laser guided missile is not fire and forget. If you buy that propaganda its your problem not mine.
Fire & Forget is an operating mode, not guidance. If it is fully automatic with no manual involvement it is fire & forget.

And it has unique ability to destroy MOVING targets in AUTOMATIC mode which no other system has.

Back
Top Bottom