What's new

Russia's Lethal Su-35 Fighter vs. China's J-11: Who Wins?

Engine and some composite parts will be a big difference in case of flankers ,As soon as Chinese overcome this problem Russian will have tough time similarly T-50 is one variant which gives Russia an edge in coming years

End of the day a copy is a copy.. Russians always designed great aircraft which exceeded the capabilities of western design in several occasions. China is very new in developing and designing aricraft, still it could not produce a authentic homegrown airframe design yet.

The J-11D is unrelated to the Su-35 besides the mutual origins of their airframe design.
Sir,
Do you think J-11 is the copy clone of su-27 whose blue print China acquire from Ukraine with some ukrainian su-27, then modified it with chinese equipments, So how could russia think that it have broken the IP rule.

Sir,
Do you think J-11 is the copy clone of su-27 whose blue print China acquire from Ukraine with some ukrainian su-27, then modified it with chinese equipments, So how could russia think that it have broken the IP rule.

The airframe is, but the subsystems are not.

If it was up to me as arm strategist in my country and I have the option to choose between the Su-35 vs J-11D I will go with no question to the J-11D for some reasons.

1- better electronics
2- stronger air frame
3- Genuine systems not like the Russians where they sell you down graded hardware and software.

Every time you go to Russia they sell you staff with the letter E on it.

But still the Russians staff not bad if they come with all the good things considered.

Russia wins SU-35 wins . . Hands down

If it was up to me as arm strategist in my country and I have the option to choose between the Su-35 vs J-11D I will go with no question to the J-11D for some reasons.

1- better electronics
2- stronger air frame
3- Genuine systems not like the Russians where they sell you down graded hardware and software.

Every time you go to Russia they sell you staff with the letter E on it.

But still the Russians staff not bad if they come with all the good things considered.
Who speaks a American occupied country which can't defend itself against rag tag militia like ISIS . .

Back
Top Bottom