What's new

Russian weapons that India could deploy in war

If war ever breaks out, India will find it's self in a much worst situation than Pakistan did in 1971.
While Pakistan had to bare the brunt of it's Bengali personal, India will suffer from mass desertion and defection of Muslim and Sikh officers in the armed forces. And just imagine the grave situation the Indian army will face in IOK......while on borders it will be fighting the Pakistani forces the Kashmiri Mujahideen will be hitting the supply lines and other targets.... and then there are other insurgency movements who might want to capitalise on the volatile situation. The ships, submarines and aircraft carrier will be of no value in Kashmir. !!!

Sorry to say but the range of brahamos is just 290km. Better use Angi or some thing else.

Do check the widened coastal boarders of Pakistan, that happened last year. This missile can't reach Pakistani land while standing outside Pakistani coastal boarders due to its limited range.

I wonder what happens if Pakistan reciprocates with shaheen 1 and 2, ghauri, baber, abadli etc etc.

It may be a good idea to check what the extension of Pakistan's sea borders implied. It brought in the freedom to exploit economic resources, and nothing more. The international border remains what it was.

I doubt there will be war so these threads are moot.

Well, yes, but even if there is war, these threads are irrelevant.

I am tied of such naive piece of writings. :tsk:
Measures should be taken to keep such teen age arm chair ''analysts'' away from posting such highly intelligent work, they don't only fool them selves but also those who take such articles as Word of God.............:tdown:

You didn't got the point of article I think. Bro this article is written by a person who is trying to satisfy his ego which was badly damaged after Russia decided to go ahead with exercises

If war ever breaks out, India will find it's self in a much worst situation than Pakistan did in 1971.
While Pakistan had to bare the brunt of it's Bengali personal, India will suffer from mass desertion and defection of Muslim and Sikh officers in the armed forces. And just imagine the grave situation the Indian army will face in IOK......while on borders it will be fighting the Pakistani forces the Kashmiri Mujahideen will be hitting the supply lines and other targets.... and then there are other insurgency movements who might want to capitalise on the volatile situation. The ships, submarines and aircraft carrier will be of no value in Kashmir. !!!

Imaginations,Imaginations

Back
Top Bottom