What's new

Russian warship Moskva had real piece of jesus cross on board

Oh realy?

I should honor this? Like that one priest who ordered girls underwear? Dude seriously
And what about all the priests who work hard for their parish? Who are good people? What about all the priests and monks who became Saints? Why do you only see the bad ones?

I don't know what your problem is and you don't understand others easily,but I have repeatedly told you that it's not about Putin,but Russia coming back as Holy Rus at some point.

There's no support for "Putinism",I've repeatedly told you that I don't know who and when will restore Russia to its former glory. Will it be the foretold Saintly King? The one the Russians call the "Last Orthodox Tsar"? Will it be someone else before him? I don't know. But what we do know,as has been foretold by Saints and Elders is that after the fall of communism,at some point:

6. Monk Abel the Prophet (+1831).
In a conversation with Tsar Paul I (+1801), after prophesying the destinies of all the Tsars from Paul I to Nicholas II:

"What is impossible for man is possible for God. God delays with His help, but it is said that He will give it soon and will raise the horn of Russian salvation. And there will arise a great prince from your race in exile, who stands for the sons of his people. He will be a chosen one of God, and on his head will be blessing. He will be the only one comprehensible to all, the very heart of Russia will sense him. His appearance will be sovereign and radiant, and nobody will say: 'The Tsar is here or there', but all will say: 'That’s him'. The will of the people will submit to the mercy of God, and he himself will confirm his calling. His name has occurred three times in Russian history. Two of the same name have already been on the throne, but not on the Tsar's throne. But he will sit on the Tsar's throne as the third. In him will be the salvation and happiness of the Russian realm."

"Russian hopes will be realized upon [the cathedral of Hagia] Sophia in Tsargrad [Constantinople]; the Orthodox Cross will gleam again; Holy Rus will be filled with the smoke of incense and prayer, and will blossom like a heavenly lily."

7. St. Seraphim of Sarov (+1833):

"Everything that bears the label of 'Decembrists', 'Reformers' and, in a word, belongs to 'the party for the betterment of life' is genuine anti-Christianity, which, in evolving, will bring about the destruction of Christianity and, in part, of Orthodoxy, upon the earth; and which finally will end with the enthronement of the Antichrist over all the nations of the world, except Russia. She will come together into a single united body with the other Slavic nations and comprise a huge ocean 'one mighty realm, fearsome to the foes of Christ' before which all the other tribes of the earth will quail in fear. And this is as sure as 2+2=4."

12. St. John of Kronstadt (+1908):

"I foresee the restoration of a powerful Russia, still stronger and mightier than before. On the bones of these martyrs, remember, as on a strong foundation, will the new Russia we built - according to the old model; strong in her faith in Christ God and in the Holy Trinity! And there will be, in accordance with the covenant of the holy Prince Vladimir, a single Church! Russian people have ceased to understand what Rus is: it is the footstool of the Lord's Throne! The Russian person must understand this and thank God that he is Russian."

14. Martyr-Eldress Duniushka of Siberia (+1918):

"Russia will be supreme in the world. Her name will be 'Holy Rus'. All sects and religions will pour into Orthodoxy . But Orthodoxy, and -- essentially speaking -- religion, will draw closer to what it was in Apostolic times. . . . In those centuries to come, there will no longer be any tsars or kings. In 'Holy Rus' a Prince will reign, who will come from the nation that gave us our religion [i.e., Byzantium]. He will be a supremely spiritual person, who will provide the opportunity for uplifting the moral fibre and the spiritual principles of the nation.

"In the course of one of those centuries, Asia will bestir herself; she will try to penetrate into Europe, but her attempts will be futile. No one will ever overcome 'Holy Rus', and only through her will salvation come to the world."

16. Elder Anatolius (Potapov) of Optina (+1922):

"There will be a storm. And the Russian ship will be destroyed. Yes, it will happen, but, you know, people can be saved on splinters and wreckage. Not all, not all will perish..." But he also prophesied that canonical unity would be restored: "A great miracle of God will be revealed. And all the splinters and wreckage will, by the will of God and His might, be gathered together and united, and the ship will be recreated in its beauty and will go along the path foreordained for it by God. That's how it will be, a miracle manifest to all..."

18. Elder Nectarius of Optina (+1928):

"Russia will arise, and materially she will not be wealthy. But in spirit she will be wealthy, and in Optina there will yet be seven luminaries, seven pillars."

21. Archbishop Theophan of Poltava (+1940):

"The coming of the Antichrist draws nigh and is very near. But before the coming of the Antichrist Russia must yet be restored - to be sure, for a short time. And in Russia there must be a Tsar forechosen by the Lord Himself. He will be a man of burning faith, great mind and iron will. This much has been revealed about him....

"He will not be a Romanov, but he will be of the Romanovs according to the maternal line."

"I do not speak from myself. But that which I have heard from the God-inspired elders, that I have passed on... The Lord will have mercy on Russia for the sake of the small remnant of true believers. In Russia, the elders said, in accordance with the will of the people, the Monarchy, Autocratic power, will be re-established. The Lord has forechosen the future Tsar. He will be a man of fiery faith, having the mind of a genius and a will of iron. First of all he will introduce order in the Orthodox Church, removing all the untrue, heretical and lukewarm hierarchs. And many, very many - with few exceptions, all - will be deposed, and new, true, unshakeable hierarchs will take their place. He will be of the family of the Romanovs according to the female line. Russia will be a powerful state, but only for 'a short time'... And then the Antichrist will come into the world, with all the horrors of the end as described in the Apocalypse."

22. Hieroschemamonk Seraphim (Vyritsky) of Moscow (+1942):

"When the East will get stronger, everything will become shaky. Numbers are on their side. But not only that: they have sober workers and industrious people, while there is such drunkenness with us. There will come a time when Russia will be torn into pieces. At first they will divide it, and then they will begin to steal its wealth. The West will do everything to help the destruction of Russia and for a time will give its eastern part to China. The Far East will fall into the hands of Japan, and Siberia - to the Chinese, who will begin to move into Russia, marry Russian women and in the end by cunning and craftiness will seize the territory of Siberia as far as the Urals. But when China will want to go further, the West will resist and will not allow it. The East will be baptised in Russia. The whole heavenly world, together with those on earth, understand this, and pray for the enlightenment of the East."

23. Elder Theodosius (Kashin) of Minvody (+1948), shortly after the outbreak of war with Germany in 1941:

"Do you really think that that was the war (1941-45)?! The war is still to come. It will begin from the east. And then from all sides, like locusts, the enemies will spread over Russia... That will be the war!"

The elder said that the collapse of Russia, in spite of her apparent strength and the cruelty of the authorities, would take place very quickly. At first the Slavic peoples will be split off, then the Union republics will fall away: the Baltic, Central Asia and Caucasian republics and Moldavia. After this central power in Russia will weaken still more, so that autonomous republics and regions will begin to separate themselves. Then a great collapse will take place: the power of the Centre will cease to be recognized de facto by the autonomous regions, which will try to live independently and will no longer pay any attention to orders from Moscow. The greatest tragedy will be the seizure of Siberia by China. This will not take place through military means: in consequence of the weakening of the authorities and the open frontiers, masses of Chinese will move into Siberia, will snap up property, enterprises and flats. By means of bribery, intimidation and agreements with the authorities, they will gradually take control of the economic life of the towns. Everything will take place in such a way that one morning the Russians living in Siberia will wake up in a Chinese state. The destiny of those who remain there will be tragic, but not hopeless.

The West will assist this creeping conquest of our land and in every way support the military and economic might of China out of hatred for Russia. But then they will see the danger for themselves, and when the Chinese try to conquer the Urals, this time by military might, and go even further, they will by all means hinder this and will even be able to help Russia in deflecting the invasion from the East. Russia must stand her ground in this battle; after sufferings and complete impoverishment she will find in herself the strength to recover. And the coming regeneration will begin in the lands conquered by the enemies, in the midst of Russians left in the former republics of the Union. There Russian people will realise what they have lost, will recognise themselves to be citizens of that Fatherland which is still alive, and will want to help her rise from the ashes. Many Russians living abroad will begin to help the re-establishment of life in Russia. Many of those who are able to flee from persecutions will return to the immemorial Russian lands so as to fill up the abandoned villages, till the neglected fields and use the mineral resources that remain untapped. The Lord will send help, and, in spite of the fact that the country will have lost its main seams of raw materials, they will find the oil and gas without which a contemporary economy cannot work, in Russia.

The elder said that the Lord would permit the loss of huge territories given to Russia because we ourselves were not able to use them worthily, but only spoiled and polluted them. But the Lord will leave in Russia's possession those lands which became the cradle of the Russian people and were the base of the Great Russian state. This is the territory of the Great Muscovite Principality of the 16th century with outlets to the Black, Caspian and North seas. Russia will not be rich, but still she will be able to feed herself and force others to reckon with her.

To the question: What will happen to Ukraine and Belorussia? The elder replied that everything is in the hands of God. Those among those people who are against union with Russia even if they consider themselves to be believers will become servants of the devil. The Slavic peoples have one destiny, and the monastic Fathers of the Kiev Caves [Lavra] will yet utter their weighty word - they together with the choir of the new martyrs of Russia will by their prayers obtain a new Union of the three brother peoples. They posed one more question to him on the possibility of the restoration of a monarchy in Russia. The elder replied that this restoration must be earned. It exists as a possibility, but not as something predetermined. If we are worthy, the Russian people will elect a Tsar, but this will become possible before the very enthronement of the Antichrist or even after it for a very short time."

24. Blessed Pelagia of Ryazan (+1968):

"The bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church will fall away from the truth of the Orthodox Faith, they will not believe in the prophecies of the resurrection of Russia. To reprove them St. Seraphim of Sarov will be raised from the dead. He will reprove the clergy for their treachery and betrayal, and will preach repentance to the whole world. Seraphim of Sarov will explain the whole of history, will recount everything and will reprove the pastors like children, will show them how to cross themselves, and much else. After such wonderful miracles the clergy will have a devotion for the Lord, that is, it will teach the people to serve the batyushka-tsar with all their heart.

"The Antichrist will come to power and will begin to persecute Orthodoxy. And then the Lord will reveal His tsar in Russia. He will be of royal family and will be a strong defender of our faith. When the Lord will give this very intelligent person, life will be good. The Antichrist will declare himself from America. And the whole world will bow down to him except Tsarist Orthodox Russia.

PROPHECY OF Saint Lavrenty of Chernigov
FOR A SHORT WHILE

"The Russian people will repent of deadly sins: that they allowed Jewish impiety [to hold sway] in Russia; that they did not defend God's Anointed Tsar', the Orthodox churches and monasteries, and all that is holy and sacred in Russia. They despised piety and came to love demonic impiety. But there will be a spiritual upheaval! And Russia, together with all the Slavic nations and lands, will constitute a mighty Tsardom. She will be governed by an Orthodox Tsar', by God's Anointed One. Because of him, all schisms and heresies will vanish away in Russia. There will be no persecution of the Orthodox Church. The Lord will have mercy on Holy Rus' because the dreadful time preceding that of antichrist has already taken place in her. Even antichrist himself will fear the Russian Orthodox Tsar'-Samoderzhets [Tsar'-Autocrat].

"But all the other nations, save only Russia and the Slavic lands, will be ruled by antichrist and will undergo all the horrors and torments written of in Holy Scripture. In Russia, however, there will be rejoicing and a blossoming of faith - but only for a short while, for the Dread Judge will come to try both the living and the dead."

An Anonymous Prophet of Mount Athos (1053).
After describing the main events of the early 20th century with amazing accuracy, the prophet continues:

"New European War. Union of Orthodox Peoples with Germany. Submission of the French to the Germans. Rebellion of the Indians and their separation from the English. England for the Saxons only. Victory of the Orthodox, defeat of the Muslims. General slaughter of the Muslims and of the barbarians by the Orthodox peoples. Anxiety of the world. General hopelessness on the earth. Battle of seven states for Constantinople and slaughter for three days. Victory of the largest state over the six. Union of the six states against the seventh, Russia, and slaughter for three days. Cessation of the war by an Angel of Christ God, and handing over of the city to the Greeks. Submission of the Latins to the unerring faith of the Orthodox. Exaltation of the Orthodox faith from the East to the West. Cessation of the Roman papacy. Declaration of one patriarch for the whole of Europe for five or fifty years. In the seventh is no wretched man; no one is banished. Returning to the arms of Mother Church rejoicing. Thus shall it be. Thus shall it be. Amen."

View attachment 834894

@PakFactor

Thanks bro

And what about all the priests who work hard for their parish? Who are good people? What about all the priests and monks who became Saints? Why do you only see the bad ones?

Because the bad ones became majority. Its big issue for me

Since Putin bases his regime on a corrupted alliance with a compromised church (the russian patriarch was a former KGB spy and prays for war...) he of course had a holy relic on his flagship. A piece of the cross from Jesus was on board in the ship chapell and went down with the ship.

In a religious way, this is a huge loss. And i wonder how they will spin that in their propaganda. Some users here like @Foinikas base their support for Putinism on their beliefes, that it will be some sort of orthodox empire.

They dont see how this regime uses religion for their perverted agenda.

For me, the sinking is a clear symbol and a message.

I am a Muslim, a Pakistani and what I see is Russia being proud of being Christian and upholding belief in God. As opposed to that, what I see is a West which is devoid of Christianity, drowning in homosexuality, gender bending, feminism and debauchery. In the West, like Britain, churches are empty and most brits refer to themselves as atheists or not Christian. In France, the then President Jauque Chirac proclaimed France doesn't need religion (Charlemagne must be rolling in his grave today). In America, gender bending and homosexuality is a political king.

So when you say that Russia is using religion, at least they have a religion, Christianity. What does that West have? In my view the greatest accomplishment the West has ever achieved in its 500 year hegemony is that a man can marry another man and gain a state issued marriage certificate.

The West may have achieved regime change in Pakistan, but not all of us Pakistanis are sell-outs. Some of us still believe in the ONE GOD and will stand with Russia. The West is losing its hegemony over the world, those who submit to it will be marked for Jahannum (hell) and those who oppose it, with faith in God in their hearts, will have a chance to redeem themselves of their sins.

The West, or its prostitute government, PML-N, can oppress Pakistanis and those states around the world, all they want. When Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah unleashes HIS punishment upon the oppressors, there will be NO ESCAPE, try how hard as you might, there will be NO ESCAPE from the punishment of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

I am a Muslim, a Pakistani and what I see is Russia being proud of being Christian and upholding belief in God. As opposed to that, what I see is a West which is devoid of Christianity, drowning in homosexuality, gender bending, feminism and debauchery. In the West, like Britain, churches are empty and most brits refer to themselves as atheists or not Christian. In France, the then President Jauque Chirac proclaimed France doesn't need religion (Charlemagne must be rolling in his grave today). In America, gender bending and homosexuality is a political king.

So when you say that Russia is using religion, at least they have a religion, Christianity. What does that West have? In my view the greatest accomplishment the West has ever achieved in its 500 year hegemony is that a man can marry another man and gain a state issued marriage certificate.

The West may have achieved regime change in Pakistan, but not all of us Pakistanis are sell-outs. Some of us still believe in the ONE GOD and will stand with Russia. The West is losing its hegemony over the world, those who submit to it will be marked for Jahannum (hell) and those who oppose it, with faith in God in their hearts, will have a chance to redeem themselves of their sins.

The West, or its prostitute government, PML-N, can oppress Pakistanis and those states around the world, all they want. When Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah unleashes HIS punishment upon the oppressors, there will be NO ESCAPE, try how hard as you might, there will be NO ESCAPE from the punishment of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Wrong, Putin gives shit about religion. He uses it to impress the dummies. How religious is it to murder, rape and pillage? The entire country is rotten to the core.

As for the rest of your bullshit. Lol.

Whenever you drive a car, fly aircraft or use a computer you can thank us in the west.

Charlemagne was a criminal, genocidal monster btw

See how Putin's daughters live

Bucha massacre of residents, young, old, children, is approaching 1000 murdered. That is just one town, more massacres will likely be discovered.

In the Quran, practising homosexuality is a crime against God, whereas the murder of one innocent person is a crime against humanity [Chapter 5: killing an innocent is as if killing all of humanity and saving the life of one is like saving all of humanity].

Bucha massacre of residents, young, old, children, is approaching 1000 murdered. That is just one town, more massacres will likely be discovered.

In the Quran, practising homosexuality is a crime against God, whereas the murder of one innocent person is a crime against humanity [Chapter 5: killing an innocent is as if killing all of humanity and saving the life of one is like saving all of humanity].
Russians didn't do Bucha, Brits framed them up.

Remember the casualties that Russians tolerated during their retreat from northern Ukraine. Why did it happen, was because of avoiding civilian casualties by Russians. Russians should have bombed every damn inch of the retreated area but they didn't and eventuallly lost tens of men and military hardwares. Their columns were located in civilian areas hence the hard retreat.

Brits the habitual liars, told similar lie in case of Syria and the white helmets a branch of Al-Qaeda that became the main source of British propaganda against SAA, Syria and Iran.

I don't know what your problem is and you don't understand others easily,but I have repeatedly told you that it's not about Putin,but Russia coming back as Holy Rus at some point.

There's no support for "Putinism",I've repeatedly told you that I don't know who and when will restore Russia to its former glory. Will it be the foretold Saintly King? The one the Russians call the "Last Orthodox Tsar"? Will it be someone else before him? I don't know. But what we do know,as has been foretold by Saints and Elders is that after the fall of communism,at some point:

6. Monk Abel the Prophet (+1831).
In a conversation with Tsar Paul I (+1801), after prophesying the destinies of all the Tsars from Paul I to Nicholas II:

"What is impossible for man is possible for God. God delays with His help, but it is said that He will give it soon and will raise the horn of Russian salvation. And there will arise a great prince from your race in exile, who stands for the sons of his people. He will be a chosen one of God, and on his head will be blessing. He will be the only one comprehensible to all, the very heart of Russia will sense him. His appearance will be sovereign and radiant, and nobody will say: 'The Tsar is here or there', but all will say: 'That’s him'. The will of the people will submit to the mercy of God, and he himself will confirm his calling. His name has occurred three times in Russian history. Two of the same name have already been on the throne, but not on the Tsar's throne. But he will sit on the Tsar's throne as the third. In him will be the salvation and happiness of the Russian realm."

"Russian hopes will be realized upon [the cathedral of Hagia] Sophia in Tsargrad [Constantinople]; the Orthodox Cross will gleam again; Holy Rus will be filled with the smoke of incense and prayer, and will blossom like a heavenly lily."

7. St. Seraphim of Sarov (+1833):

"Everything that bears the label of 'Decembrists', 'Reformers' and, in a word, belongs to 'the party for the betterment of life' is genuine anti-Christianity, which, in evolving, will bring about the destruction of Christianity and, in part, of Orthodoxy, upon the earth; and which finally will end with the enthronement of the Antichrist over all the nations of the world, except Russia. She will come together into a single united body with the other Slavic nations and comprise a huge ocean 'one mighty realm, fearsome to the foes of Christ' before which all the other tribes of the earth will quail in fear. And this is as sure as 2+2=4."

12. St. John of Kronstadt (+1908):

"I foresee the restoration of a powerful Russia, still stronger and mightier than before. On the bones of these martyrs, remember, as on a strong foundation, will the new Russia we built - according to the old model; strong in her faith in Christ God and in the Holy Trinity! And there will be, in accordance with the covenant of the holy Prince Vladimir, a single Church! Russian people have ceased to understand what Rus is: it is the footstool of the Lord's Throne! The Russian person must understand this and thank God that he is Russian."

14. Martyr-Eldress Duniushka of Siberia (+1918):

"Russia will be supreme in the world. Her name will be 'Holy Rus'. All sects and religions will pour into Orthodoxy . But Orthodoxy, and -- essentially speaking -- religion, will draw closer to what it was in Apostolic times. . . . In those centuries to come, there will no longer be any tsars or kings. In 'Holy Rus' a Prince will reign, who will come from the nation that gave us our religion [i.e., Byzantium]. He will be a supremely spiritual person, who will provide the opportunity for uplifting the moral fibre and the spiritual principles of the nation.

"In the course of one of those centuries, Asia will bestir herself; she will try to penetrate into Europe, but her attempts will be futile. No one will ever overcome 'Holy Rus', and only through her will salvation come to the world."

16. Elder Anatolius (Potapov) of Optina (+1922):

"There will be a storm. And the Russian ship will be destroyed. Yes, it will happen, but, you know, people can be saved on splinters and wreckage. Not all, not all will perish..." But he also prophesied that canonical unity would be restored: "A great miracle of God will be revealed. And all the splinters and wreckage will, by the will of God and His might, be gathered together and united, and the ship will be recreated in its beauty and will go along the path foreordained for it by God. That's how it will be, a miracle manifest to all..."

18. Elder Nectarius of Optina (+1928):

"Russia will arise, and materially she will not be wealthy. But in spirit she will be wealthy, and in Optina there will yet be seven luminaries, seven pillars."

21. Archbishop Theophan of Poltava (+1940):

"The coming of the Antichrist draws nigh and is very near. But before the coming of the Antichrist Russia must yet be restored - to be sure, for a short time. And in Russia there must be a Tsar forechosen by the Lord Himself. He will be a man of burning faith, great mind and iron will. This much has been revealed about him....

"He will not be a Romanov, but he will be of the Romanovs according to the maternal line."

"I do not speak from myself. But that which I have heard from the God-inspired elders, that I have passed on... The Lord will have mercy on Russia for the sake of the small remnant of true believers. In Russia, the elders said, in accordance with the will of the people, the Monarchy, Autocratic power, will be re-established. The Lord has forechosen the future Tsar. He will be a man of fiery faith, having the mind of a genius and a will of iron. First of all he will introduce order in the Orthodox Church, removing all the untrue, heretical and lukewarm hierarchs. And many, very many - with few exceptions, all - will be deposed, and new, true, unshakeable hierarchs will take their place. He will be of the family of the Romanovs according to the female line. Russia will be a powerful state, but only for 'a short time'... And then the Antichrist will come into the world, with all the horrors of the end as described in the Apocalypse."

22. Hieroschemamonk Seraphim (Vyritsky) of Moscow (+1942):

"When the East will get stronger, everything will become shaky. Numbers are on their side. But not only that: they have sober workers and industrious people, while there is such drunkenness with us. There will come a time when Russia will be torn into pieces. At first they will divide it, and then they will begin to steal its wealth. The West will do everything to help the destruction of Russia and for a time will give its eastern part to China. The Far East will fall into the hands of Japan, and Siberia - to the Chinese, who will begin to move into Russia, marry Russian women and in the end by cunning and craftiness will seize the territory of Siberia as far as the Urals. But when China will want to go further, the West will resist and will not allow it. The East will be baptised in Russia. The whole heavenly world, together with those on earth, understand this, and pray for the enlightenment of the East."

23. Elder Theodosius (Kashin) of Minvody (+1948), shortly after the outbreak of war with Germany in 1941:

"Do you really think that that was the war (1941-45)?! The war is still to come. It will begin from the east. And then from all sides, like locusts, the enemies will spread over Russia... That will be the war!"

The elder said that the collapse of Russia, in spite of her apparent strength and the cruelty of the authorities, would take place very quickly. At first the Slavic peoples will be split off, then the Union republics will fall away: the Baltic, Central Asia and Caucasian republics and Moldavia. After this central power in Russia will weaken still more, so that autonomous republics and regions will begin to separate themselves. Then a great collapse will take place: the power of the Centre will cease to be recognized de facto by the autonomous regions, which will try to live independently and will no longer pay any attention to orders from Moscow. The greatest tragedy will be the seizure of Siberia by China. This will not take place through military means: in consequence of the weakening of the authorities and the open frontiers, masses of Chinese will move into Siberia, will snap up property, enterprises and flats. By means of bribery, intimidation and agreements with the authorities, they will gradually take control of the economic life of the towns. Everything will take place in such a way that one morning the Russians living in Siberia will wake up in a Chinese state. The destiny of those who remain there will be tragic, but not hopeless.

The West will assist this creeping conquest of our land and in every way support the military and economic might of China out of hatred for Russia. But then they will see the danger for themselves, and when the Chinese try to conquer the Urals, this time by military might, and go even further, they will by all means hinder this and will even be able to help Russia in deflecting the invasion from the East. Russia must stand her ground in this battle; after sufferings and complete impoverishment she will find in herself the strength to recover. And the coming regeneration will begin in the lands conquered by the enemies, in the midst of Russians left in the former republics of the Union. There Russian people will realise what they have lost, will recognise themselves to be citizens of that Fatherland which is still alive, and will want to help her rise from the ashes. Many Russians living abroad will begin to help the re-establishment of life in Russia. Many of those who are able to flee from persecutions will return to the immemorial Russian lands so as to fill up the abandoned villages, till the neglected fields and use the mineral resources that remain untapped. The Lord will send help, and, in spite of the fact that the country will have lost its main seams of raw materials, they will find the oil and gas without which a contemporary economy cannot work, in Russia.

The elder said that the Lord would permit the loss of huge territories given to Russia because we ourselves were not able to use them worthily, but only spoiled and polluted them. But the Lord will leave in Russia's possession those lands which became the cradle of the Russian people and were the base of the Great Russian state. This is the territory of the Great Muscovite Principality of the 16th century with outlets to the Black, Caspian and North seas. Russia will not be rich, but still she will be able to feed herself and force others to reckon with her.

To the question: What will happen to Ukraine and Belorussia? The elder replied that everything is in the hands of God. Those among those people who are against union with Russia even if they consider themselves to be believers will become servants of the devil. The Slavic peoples have one destiny, and the monastic Fathers of the Kiev Caves [Lavra] will yet utter their weighty word - they together with the choir of the new martyrs of Russia will by their prayers obtain a new Union of the three brother peoples. They posed one more question to him on the possibility of the restoration of a monarchy in Russia. The elder replied that this restoration must be earned. It exists as a possibility, but not as something predetermined. If we are worthy, the Russian people will elect a Tsar, but this will become possible before the very enthronement of the Antichrist or even after it for a very short time."

24. Blessed Pelagia of Ryazan (+1968):

"The bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church will fall away from the truth of the Orthodox Faith, they will not believe in the prophecies of the resurrection of Russia. To reprove them St. Seraphim of Sarov will be raised from the dead. He will reprove the clergy for their treachery and betrayal, and will preach repentance to the whole world. Seraphim of Sarov will explain the whole of history, will recount everything and will reprove the pastors like children, will show them how to cross themselves, and much else. After such wonderful miracles the clergy will have a devotion for the Lord, that is, it will teach the people to serve the batyushka-tsar with all their heart.

"The Antichrist will come to power and will begin to persecute Orthodoxy. And then the Lord will reveal His tsar in Russia. He will be of royal family and will be a strong defender of our faith. When the Lord will give this very intelligent person, life will be good. The Antichrist will declare himself from America. And the whole world will bow down to him except Tsarist Orthodox Russia.

PROPHECY OF Saint Lavrenty of Chernigov
FOR A SHORT WHILE

"The Russian people will repent of deadly sins: that they allowed Jewish impiety [to hold sway] in Russia; that they did not defend God's Anointed Tsar', the Orthodox churches and monasteries, and all that is holy and sacred in Russia. They despised piety and came to love demonic impiety. But there will be a spiritual upheaval! And Russia, together with all the Slavic nations and lands, will constitute a mighty Tsardom. She will be governed by an Orthodox Tsar', by God's Anointed One. Because of him, all schisms and heresies will vanish away in Russia. There will be no persecution of the Orthodox Church. The Lord will have mercy on Holy Rus' because the dreadful time preceding that of antichrist has already taken place in her. Even antichrist himself will fear the Russian Orthodox Tsar'-Samoderzhets [Tsar'-Autocrat].

"But all the other nations, save only Russia and the Slavic lands, will be ruled by antichrist and will undergo all the horrors and torments written of in Holy Scripture. In Russia, however, there will be rejoicing and a blossoming of faith - but only for a short while, for the Dread Judge will come to try both the living and the dead."

An Anonymous Prophet of Mount Athos (1053).
After describing the main events of the early 20th century with amazing accuracy, the prophet continues:

"New European War. Union of Orthodox Peoples with Germany. Submission of the French to the Germans. Rebellion of the Indians and their separation from the English. England for the Saxons only. Victory of the Orthodox, defeat of the Muslims. General slaughter of the Muslims and of the barbarians by the Orthodox peoples. Anxiety of the world. General hopelessness on the earth. Battle of seven states for Constantinople and slaughter for three days. Victory of the largest state over the six. Union of the six states against the seventh, Russia, and slaughter for three days. Cessation of the war by an Angel of Christ God, and handing over of the city to the Greeks. Submission of the Latins to the unerring faith of the Orthodox. Exaltation of the Orthodox faith from the East to the West. Cessation of the Roman papacy. Declaration of one patriarch for the whole of Europe for five or fifty years. In the seventh is no wretched man; no one is banished. Returning to the arms of Mother Church rejoicing. Thus shall it be. Thus shall it be. Amen."

View attachment 834894

@PakFactor
That's a fascinating share. Do most Orthodox Christians believe in these prophecies?

Wrong, Putin gives shit about religion. He uses it to impress the dummies. How religious is it to murder, rape and pillage? The entire country is rotten to the core.

The same way America justifies Nazi'ism when they vote in the United Nations Security Council against the abolition of Nazi speech. Also the same way the West (britain, america, denmark and poland) justify sending their citizens as mercenaries to fight alongside Ukrainian-Nazi battalions in Mariupul.

It is because of Charlemagne that today the continent of Europe doesn't have Masajid (Muslim place of worship), on the corner of every city block. Your words expose your lack of historical studies and analysis, as well as a rookie level intellect.

Spoken like a true Westerner, as the arrogance just oozes from your kind.

I got two words for you .... Illah his Sultaan ... nothing works without the authority of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

There is ZERO proof that Russians were responsible for Bucha. It is the same as America claiming that Iraq had WMD.

Bucha doesn't fly coz it has no wings. Try again!

That's a fascinating share. Do most Orthodox Christians believe in these prophecies?
There are more,by Byzantine,modern Greek and other Saints and Elders,but I didn't post them. Even some Catholic ones agree with them. A fair share of people believe in them,many don't,others are skeptical. But I can assure you that do many Russian startsi had foretold of the communist era and the fall of communism.

Must be Martians then. Or maybe like 911 it was an inside job.💩💩👽👽 Nothing Godly about being in a state of denial.
There's been a lot of massacres and war crimes blamed on the enemy side to manipulate the public opinion from Yugoslavia to Iraq and from Syria to Ukraine. But if we start talking about all that,the thread will turn into chaos and flame wars.

It is because of Charlemagne that today the continent of Europe doesn't have Masajid (Muslim place of worship), on the corner of every city block. Your words expose your lack of historical studies and analysis, as well as a rookie level intellect.
Apollon will one day talk about not caring for refugees dying and will ask the West to annihilate Russia and the next day will blame Charlemagne of being a mass murderer and monster. Then he will go on about the Western civilization and freedom and democracy and will say he does not care about Christianity,but will post a thread like this...

Russians didn't do Bucha, Brits framed them up.

Remember the casualties that Russians tolerated during their retreat from northern Ukraine. Why did it happen, was because of avoiding civilian casualties by Russians. Russians should have bombed every damn inch of the retreated area but they didn't and eventuallly lost tens of men and military hardwares. Their columns were located in civilian areas hence the hard retreat.

Brits the habitual liars, told similar lie in case of Syria and the white helmets a branch of Al-Qaeda that became the main source of British propaganda against SAA, Syria and Iran.

April 1 footage:

April 2 footage:

Bucha residents are disclosing what happened:

Keep in mind the fact that Ukrainians civilians are/were fighting Russian forces in different sectors as well.

Putin administration had its own perception of Ukrainian politics and how Ukrainians will receive Russian forces across the country. Russians thought that Zelenskyy administration was a NATO plant and unpopular - they were proven wrong. Putin administration acted on faulty intel and flawed perception.

- - -

Russian forces lost the war around Kyiv and had no choice but to retreat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom