What's new

Russian warplane violates Turkish airspace

It was a Syrian Mig, interesting how the Turks are making a big fuss about this when Turkish aircraft regularly violate Syrian airspace, bomb Syrian soil, shoot down Syrian aircraft and even conduct ground operations.

Turks are behaving as if some girls are being "harassed" by street boys. Come on give them what they want. Shoot one of them down and no one will "harass" your jets.
Actually this is the first time i have seen the word" harass" being used for fighter jets. Fighter jets are made to kill or to get shot down but not "harassed".According to my dictionary harass to sirf bachian hoti hain. I have limited vocabulary though

Pakistani 'Think Tanks' will follow interests of Pakistan, while keeping in mind wider interests of Turkiye. As I said, invitation to WW3 at behest of CIA/MOSAD/GID is in the interests of no one. Furthermore, when it comes to the fate of Kurds and Turkish territorial integrity, we are ONLY with you, however, at the same time you need to understand and not to play in the manipulative hands of NATO, which I guarantee you, has no love lost for Turkiye, neither do the Saudi's.

Saudis and the US need to pay the price of their adventurism, best Turkish foreign policy in such a state should be to abstain from any adventurism on their behalf.
Thanks for your concern but Turkish Think Tanks will also follow Turkish interests just like how Pakistani follow Pakistani interests. That is why we didn't enter Syria.Turkey supporting ISIS is of course a lie. We only supported Syrian people. I think some Pakistani are angry because Turkey doesn't want to be a lackey of the Russians and the Chinese. That is my honest thoughts of it.

Well, i can't blame Pakistan though, China is still their biggest backer both militarily/economically/diplomatically. So obviously if push comes to shove Pakistan leadership will(and they ought to if they are rational/pragmatic enough) side with the bigger side(China) which suits their interests. On this one i can't blame them though, since i will do the same.:D

THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS IN GEO POLITICS ONLY PERMANENT INTERESTS.:enjoy:

Well that's not entirely true . For example, Turkey is considered an important and an influential Nato member. However, after the Salala attack incident(Nato/ISAF forces struck a pakistani army camp near the afghan border) Turkey sided with Pakistan rather than EU on the issue.
Pakistan considers Turkey to be an important ally. It will never compensate on its relationship . During the Afghan civil war in the 90s, Pakistan and Turkey were supporting rival factions, did that hurt our relationship ? No .

Unlike Russia, China has no interest in Syria. The talk of PLAN vessels crossing Seuz are just rumors. Even if China takes part in the conflict, our position in Syria is very clear, we are neutral.

This was happen the time when russian cross to the turkish airspace. The radar lock was happen same time.

Fake news source piss tv?

Quite eye opening to see that a lot of Pakistani are rooting for Russia while Russia is violating Turkish air space.

If you open your eye properly, you should see that Russians meant to harm to Turkey and violation of airspace are common when you conduct operation very close to border.

looks like everyone around here in earth is really looking for a war. what the hell is the matter with you all. looks like even people are chanting for war. bunch of idiots.

That's what happens when Muslim, Christian and Jewish fundamentalists run Muslim, Christian and Jewish countries. They all have so much hatred, want to push their religious agenda so Jesus, Mahdi and Elijah come out so they can take over the world. Of course before they come out according to their religions 1/3 of world population has to die in 'apocalypse' war. And then the rest will die from famine, starvation and thirst, until only a few thousand remain which Jesus will take to a mountain to hide from Gog and Magog....

If Turkey sits idle Russia will create an Assad Alwawite state and ,more importantly,a Kurdish one at their Southern border.Coupled with a de facto independent Kurdish state in N. Irak this has the recipe of a disaster for Turkey.

Thanks for your concern but Turkish Think Tanks will also follow Turkish interests just like how Pakistani follow Pakistani interests. That is why we didn't enter Syria.Turkey supporting ISIS is of course a lie. We only supported Syrian people. I think some Pakistani are angry because Turkey doesn't want to be a lackey of the Russians and the Chinese. That is my honest thoughts of it.

Pakistan and Turkish bi lateral relationship is based on a strong bond, not on interests. Despite several foreign policy divergences (eg: 1990's Pak siding with Taliban/Turks with Northern Alliance in Afghanistan, etc) , the relationship remains strong, I have not seen a single post of a Pakistani member celebrating over Russian violation of Turkish airspace (however i might see some after this post, due to presence of fake Pak profiles held by Indians) , Turkey has always helped Pak in the time of distress (floods, earthquakes), it is a partner in defence collaboration and military exercises and this bond predates the creation of two countries, when people of this land went and fought for Turkish war of independence, rebelled against the British and even got hanged for it. China and Turkey both are vital allies for Pakistan.

My opinion in this regard would be that Turkey , whose economy has quadrupled in the previous decade, should cooperate with all the regional elements. This comes at a time when Israel, a staunch US ally, has decided to cooperate with Russia and former FM Tzipi Livini is calling out for talking directly with Tehran and Hezbullah. Collaboration is must to eliminate IS, otherwise, IS will ascend as a significant regional power, threatening sovereignty of Turkey, Jordan , Israel and all the regional countries !!!

If Turkey sits idle Russia will create an Assad Alwawite state and ,more importantly,a Kurdish one at their Southern border.Coupled with a de facto independent Kurdish state in N. Irak this has the recipe of a disaster for Turkey.

Buddy you guys need to worry about IS, Kurds aren't that big of a threat, Turkey has immense firepower to crush that movement, collaboration is indispensable to neutralize Daesh expansion.

Buddy you guys need to worry about IS, Kurds aren't that big of a threat, Turkey has immense firepower to crush that movement, collaboration is indispensable to neutralize Daesh expansion.

Turkey has enough power to squash IS if they want.They don't want that because the power vacuum will be filled by a Kurdish state.Now,Turkey can destroy that state conventionally but on the South Ossetia,Nagorno Karabah,Transnistria,Donbass model ,Russian "peacekepeers" will keep that state safe while Kurds from that region will infiltrate Turkey and commit terrorist acts.The Kurds from Syria will deny that people from their region cause mayhem in Turkey and things will spirall out of control while many Kurds in Turkey will feel emboldened by the appearance of a Kurdish state to the South.

Last Update Turkish President said :

"I told Putin that he will loose Turkish friendship and much more if he goes on violating Turkish Airspace. He warned also Tehran "!

Please use the proper term when addressing his highness Sultan Tayyip Erdoğan. :big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom