What's new

Russian T-90 tank versus German Leopard 2A6 tank

I suggest you (and all Turk-o-Trollers here) do some research about T 90, the type of armor it uses (kontakt 5) and its electronic systems like Shotra. Then you come back to argue why you think this simulation was wrong.

That's what your comprehension can't reach the level desired. To make a comparion/simulation between rivals, Knowing so detail information about one side isn't enough. It isn't important How many times your generals told How superior T-90's Shotra is, How great armour protection T-90 is... While They don't have any idea What Leopard-2A6/7 have... so To simulate a comparison, One side iformation of your experts/generals who don't have any dea about Western Tank technologies/ haven't ever seen a Leopard2A6/7 in their life, don't make any sense in such serious subjects...

Don't forget, Most of your tanks carry Western optic tech which makes them to lock on the targets with a range from km's thanks to MWIR detectors...

I see, troller Cabatli is more knowledgable than military and embedded computer system experts... Tell me, what educational qualification you got?:angel:

That is not a fair criticism. Cabatli has got it precisely correct. The Sea King simulator took two and a half years to build, albeit in the face of massive odds. The characteristics he is talking about amounts to reverse engineering a particular design's flight control laws. A full-blown simulator, for instance, a C-130 simulator built by Reflectone and installed near Bristol, costs over $10 million dollars and is housed in its own separate enclosure. Embedded systems computing is not the only skill involved; integrating pilot controls with actuaries, providing graphics, from XYZ to ABC, and deciphering the control laws provide ferocious technical challenges.

Tank simulators are easier to the extent that the control laws don't matter. There are equivalents, but simpler. I might mention the T-@@ simulator in Central India, built entirely indigenously.

That's what your comprehension can't reach the level desired. To make a comparion/simulation between rivals, Knowing so detail information about one side isn't enough. It isn't important How many times your generals told How superior T-90's Shotra is, How great armour protection T-90 is... While They don't have any idea What Leopard-2A6/7 have... so To simulate a comparison, One side iformation of your experts/generals who don't have any dea about Western Tank technologies/ haven't ever seen a Leopard2A6/7 in their life, don't make any sense in such serious subjects...

Don't forget, Most of your tanks carry Western optic tech which makes them to lock on the targets with a range from km's thanks to MWIR detectors...

That is where your lack of basic education and foresight is demonstrated spectacularly. Do you think the military experts who carried out the simulation does not know that? Do you think they just input unverified/amateur information on Leopard tanks on the simulator model? Do you think they are as foolish as you to not take something as basic as that into account while carrying out the simulation? :rolleyes:

And what makes you think we don't know full details of Leopard or any other tank? Remember, KGB?:azn: Now it is called, FSB, if you don't already know.:wave:

That is not a fair criticism. Cabatli has got it precisely correct. The Sea King simulator took two and a half years to build, albeit in the face of massive odds. The characteristics he is talking about amounts to reverse engineering a particular design's flight control laws. A full-blown simulator, for instance, a C-130 simulator built by Reflectone and installed near Bristol, costs over $10 million dollars and is housed in its own separate enclosure. Embedded systems computing is not the only skill involved; integrating pilot controls with actuaries, providing graphics, from XYZ to ABC, and deciphering the control laws provide ferocious technical challenges.

Tank simulators are easier to the extent that the control laws don't matter. There are equivalents, but simpler. I might mention the T-@@ simulator in Central India, built entirely indigenously.

Yes, and it would be naive for anybody to believe that we do not possess such and more advanced simulators. I would trust the military experts who carried out the simulation to be more knowledgable on the matter. Surely, you wouldn't carry out a simulation as crucial as this with a second-rate simulator?

Yes, a simulator does not take everything into account. No simulation ever accurately reflects reality, from battlefield to aircraft to tanks for that matter: however, they do provide a very good estimate if done impartially. Then again, only real battlefield testing with similar crew experience can prove a tank's real worth. I do not believe the Leopard fanboys here have done that either.

That is where your lack of basic education and foresight is demonstrated spectacularly. Do you think the military experts who carried out the simulation does not know that? Do you think they just input unverified/amateur information on Leopard tanks on the simulator model? Do you think they are as foolish as you to not take something as basic as that into account while carrying out the simulation? :rolleyes:

And what makes you think we don't know full details of Leopard or any other tank? Remember, KGB?:azn: Now it is called, FSB, if you don't already know.:wave:

Yes, Conspicious theories, KGB, Spies, stolen dataes, Famous and great KGB, ah sorry FSB with new name for the people who don't already know...etc.

I don't know your age but I sure Your mental age is below avarage thanks to your one-sided natinalistic senses which make you blind in such subjects. Are you really aware of What you are talking ?

My friend, Stop fooling yourself with such one sided ultra-nationalistic statements. Everybody is reading what We are typing in here. If we talk about probabilities in a subject, Everything is possibile for eachside but Out of your poor childy imaginations, In real life, We are talking about military hardware technologies which is being kept secret (Your generals who haven't ever seen a Western Tanks in their life, claim to simulate a real Leopard-2A6 to compare against T-90) :) . If you claim that You spied the secrets of Leopard-2A6/7, Use them to develop a similar of state of art Leopard Tank copies instead of using them for propaganda simulation to make favour of your soviet++ hardware.

Yes, Conspicious theories, KGB, Spies stolen dataes...etc.

Stop fooling yourself with such one sided ultra-nationalistic statements. If we talk about probabilities, Everything is possibile for eachside but Out of your poor childy imaginations, In real life, We are talking about military hardware technologies which is being kept secret. If you claim that You spied the secrets of Leopard-2A6/7, Use them to develop a similar of state of art Leopard Tank copies instead of using them for propaganda simulation to make favour of your soviet++ hardware.

Whatever makes you sleep better, you Turk-o-troll. :tdown:

I still remember, the priceless: Turk's cobra APC is "better than anything Russia has" :lol:

Whatever makes you sleep better, you Turk-o-troll. :tdown:

I still remember, the priceless: Turk's cobra APC is "better than anything Russia has" :lol:

Stop trolling or changing the subject if you don't have anything to say more than What your generals claimed on TV's.

Stop trolling or changing the subject if you don't have anything to say more than What your generals claimed on TV's.

Why? Just because your lack of basic education is demonstrated through your previous juvenile statements? :coffee:

Why? Just because your lack of basic education is demonstrated through your previous juvenile statements? :coffee:

If you wanna talk about Cobra's and Russian equivalent, Type there. I can give you whatever you want, Don't worry because I know What I have typed but In here, We are talking about your interesting and poor one sided imaginations which is reflecting completely a kid's World of wonder...

Gentlemen, please, pause a minute and reflect. What you have been arguing has been very very interesting until hostilities broke out.

If you both shed your wholly-unfounded personal antipathy, the rest of us have lot to gain.

A request: leaving aside the dynamic, integrated comparison, which we cannot simulate even if we wish to, is it possible to make a static comparison?

comparing a less than 50 ton Russian junk with Leo 2a6-7...

smirnoff simulation systems :lol:

Our Altay tank is even better than T-90 , as K2 tank is in the top 3 tanks in the world and ours is similar to that ( i dont claim K2 tank is one of the best many places claim that or even best) so russia can sell their tanks to belarus and african countries , kongo will buy your t-90 tanks , BTW it wasnt me who said turkiye develops better UAV's than us it was your general or something

Back
Top Bottom