What's new

Russian T-50 made its first long flight – Rogozin

Can't wait to see the weapons test with this beauty.

Can they give it Middle East if they buy it?

I don't think that Russia export it to US allies as this should be their ace fighter against the F-22. May be they develop downgraded version for export.

I think Russia needs Indian approval and Vice versa on selling the plane to allies!

Nope T50 is Russian product and they can sell them anywhere,but when it comes to FGFA they wait for Indian decision and vice versa.
But i dont think that Russians will sell that beauty anywhere,maybe after they made second fifth generation aircraft(Russia eyes second 5th generation fighter - News - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

Nope T50 is Russian product and they can sell them anywhere,but when it comes to FGFA they wait for Indian decision and vice versa.
But i dont think that Russians will sell that beauty anywhere,maybe after they made second fifth generation aircraft(Russia eyes second 5th generation fighter - News - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

So we can sell FGFA?

So we can sell FGFA?

To be honest I dont know much about FGFA deal,but I know that is plane made for India unlike Pak FA which is made for RussianAF only.
So it is 50-50 Indo Russian plane(FGFA) and I think that Russians would not do anything against Indian interests in that FGFA project.

To be honest I dont know much about FGFA deal,but I know that is plane made for India unlike Pak FA which is made for RussianAF only.
So it is 50-50 Indo Russian plane(FGFA) and I think that Russians would not do anything against Indian interests in that FGFA project.

T-50 PAKFA is for the RuAF. FGFA is the export version developed. India will have its own electronic parts in the FGFA.
Moreover I dont think, PAKFA willl be exported. its the FGFA which will be exported, with different set of electronics suite.
@Arzamas 16 What do u think?

Russia needs Indian approval for FGFA, not PAK FA, you are confusing the planes again.

Thats incorrect. PAKFA is also developed with indian money so whole program will be owned by Russia and India combined.

Wait till next year, then we can welcome the first prototype on Indian soil thanks Mother Russia ;)

The first prototype will arrive here next year.

That will come in 2016.

@IND_PAK
No offense mate,but I think that you confusing the planes.
Back in 2009-2010.Russia start to revitalizing their Soviet plan for Fifth Generation Aircraft.They make PAK FA.After searching partner and find India they realized FGFA program and make a deal with India.
It is like SU 30 and SU 30MKI(licensed sold to India).
Pak FA is All Russian project while FGFA is Indian funded project of one export version of PAK FA.

That all.Russia wants to play major role in aircraft production in the world,but that does not negate a great step of Indian funding in FGFA program.

@IND_PAK
No offense mate,but I think that you confusing the planes.
Back in 2009-2010.Russia start to revitalizing their Soviet plan for Fifth Generation Aircraft.They make PAK FA.After searching partner and find India they realized FGFA program and make a deal with India.
It is like SU 30 and SU 30MKI(licensed sold to India).
Pak FA is All Russian project while FGFA is Indian funded project of one export version of PAK FA.

That all.Russia wants to play major role in aircraft production in the world,but that does not negate a great step of Indian funding in FGFA program.

No offense taken. :)

PAKFA, though started earlier, but India will pay half for the development cost that will be 12 billion overall. Do you think 12 billion will be for new development needed for FGFA? This cost includes investment Russia already poured in before India joins.

Its like India is buying out the development phase and getting the ownership. If PAKFA and FGFA are 2 separate projects, do you see both locking horns with each other for export orders?

Su 30 is to be honest a foolish example to quote. We didn't give Russia 6 billion(estimated future value) for its development.

Thats incorrect. PAKFA is also developed with indian money so whole program will be owned by Russia and India combined.

Only 25 % of funding for the PAK FA comes from India, not nearly enough to give you guys any say on who we sale it to.

Once again PAK FA is not joint venture like FGFA is.

Only 25 % of funding for the PAK FA comes from India, not nearly enough to give you guys any say on who we sale it to.

Once again PAK FA is not joint venture like FGFA is.

Look, first of all India will pay 50% of the development cost i.e 6 billion and even if we pay any less, we are entitled to that much of ownership.

That means even if you sale PAKFA, we will get our share of profit.

Look, first of all India will pay 50% of the development cost i.e 6 billion and even if we pay any less, we are entitled to that much of ownership.

That means even if you sale PAKFA, we will get our share of profit.

PAK FA program has been running since 1999 and its development cost is well above 12 billion dollars.

The six billion dollars is not for the PAK FA, but for the FGFA

50 % ownership of the PAK FA ? nigger please:lol:

PAK FA program has been running since 1999 and its development cost is well above 12 billion dollars.

The six billion dollars is not for the PAK FA, but for the FGFA

50 % ownership of the PAK FA ? nigger please:lol:

Are you smoking something?

What new Russia+India developing for FGFA? 12 billion development cost for new name?

The fact is Russia couldn't bear the development cost of PAKFA and it ask for Indian money. We buy your effort to get ownership, thats it.

Back
Top Bottom