What's new

Russian Su-57 fighter launching KH-59MK2 cruise missile.

Here it is being released from weapons bay:

28C17680-DCA8-4D4C-9DAE-52813945F6D3.jpeg

The MOD photoshopped a video? Or you’re saying the screenshot from the video is a photoshop? How are any of those things possible?

It’s real, end of debate.

5 min 25 sec onwards.

The MOD photoshopped a video? Or you’re saying the screenshot from the video is a photoshop? How are any of those things possible?

It’s real, end of debate.

Indian and their obsession with Photoshop will never end. They are just jealous. They still don't have a single cruise missile of their own. So no need to debate with them.

5 min 25 sec onwards.

I have seen the video, someone posted a gif of it. What are you on about? How is a video a photoshop? The video is not the best quality due to sun and cockpit glare but it is real.

I have seen the video, someone posted a gif of it. What are you on about? How is a video a photoshop? The video is not the best quality due to sun and cockpit glare but it is real.

Maybe some mockup....just dosen't seem real,just a hunch.
I maybe wrong.

Maybe some mockup....just dosen't seem real,just a hunch.
I maybe wrong.
It's normal for these to look unreal.
The Kinzhal and BrahMos-A launches had similar vibes.

Let's wait and see.

russia is doing this in response to israel f35 attacking russia equipment in Syria.i think it is message for israel and u.s that if they attack russia in Syria russia can send su 57 in response to attack them

russia is doing this in response to israel f35 attacking russia equipment in Syria.i think it is message for israel and u.s that if they attack russia in Syria russia can send su 57 in response to attack them

Neither Israel or the US plans to attack the Russian Forces in Syria, as long as they stay in their place, and do not make trouble.
Russia would be doing this regardless of the Syrian situation.
Unlike Syria, Israel has a working multi-tiered missile defense.

Back
Top Bottom