What's new

Russian Students about Pakistan

OMG, i want that Bhens

and your name "member.exe" are you a virus?
cuz .exe files are mostly viruses ........

.exe files or any file with any extension for that matter are not viruses/trojans or worms by themselves. .exe files means an executable file in Windows. That is a file that can run a program. Look in to the program files folder in your computer and you will see for every program/game a .exe file (the one with icon) exists. Such as for MS Word the executable file is winword.exe. For paint it is mspaint.exe and etc.

Having said that you should be vary about various stand alone .exe files or even scripts you find over the internet as they might contain malicious code. Double check before double clicking them.

Last edited:
We sud exchange studetns who are learning russian with them.. universities exchange program can play best role in this..
Awesome and loving it.

Lolzzzzzzz Karachite way of recognising each other :lol::lol: you guys post-bombed the thread

:lol:...

Now Punjab has also imported this Behns ......and may be changed it a bit
here its mostly as Behns ki Dum ...Behns ki ankh ...

hahahahaha...to much variety in karachi too...:tup:

In Islamabad we prefer bhens ki dum instead of ankh :D

hahaahhaha...Isloos can't be left behind...

Why people are using the word Bhens as a way to greet each other?

No, buddy....I m damn sure this term is not used to greet each other.. Just a way of talking, when we got surprised, in exciting emotions or sometimes to ridicule friends....

this term is only used for those people with whom we are free , close buddies etc....not with strangers obviously....hahahahaha

No, buddy....I m damn sure this term is not used to greet each other.. Just a way of talking, when we got surprised, in exciting emotions or sometimes to ridicule friends....

this term is only used for those people with whom we are free , close buddies etc....not with strangers obviously....hahahahaha
Thank you. And I guess not with parents. teachers and other elders?

Blimey! The girl in black dress speaks awesome Urdu.Tawun, talibilmoon..... Not bad.
Because she has been learning for three years. That's a lot of time for learning any language but I wonder how much time she gets to practice her urdu and how much interaction she has with Pakistanis. But still better than many Pakistanis who resort to English despite knowing the corresponding urdu words. Much appreciated and a surprise that Russians are learning Urdu in their Universities and I wonder how many institutes in Pakistan teach Russian language.

a few girls from Russia studing here with me want to go to Pakistan but they said we already been to India and now we cant go to Pakistan, is there any such thing if u go to India you cant get Pakistani visa?

Most welcome Russians

In 70 to late 80 there were lot of Russian living in Pakistan Karachi in steel town

a few girls from Russia studing here with me want to go to Pakistan but they said we already been to India and now we cant go to Pakistan, is there any such thing if u go to India you cant get Pakistani visa?
No there is not we welcome any one with our arms open

They speak urdu like Pathans...culture and people in some parts of KP is very close to Russia...

No such ban!

.exe files or any file with any extension for that matter are not viruses/trojans or worms by themselves. .exe files means an executable file in Windows. That is a file that can run a program. Look in to the program files folder in your computer and you will see for every program/game a .exe file (the one with icon) exists. Such as for MS Word the executable file is winword.exe. For paint it is mspaint.exe and etc.

Having said that you should be vary about various stand alone .exe files or even scripts you find over the internet as they might contain malicious code. Double check before double clicking them.
Avast Antivirus :D
Zalim Antivirus

These white beautifull girls are all welcom in our country...:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom