What's new

Russian Rebels did it again, its now 4 Ukrainian Helicopters shot in Total

Nothing against Ukrainians。

Totally opposed to Western puppets who deserve anything and everything that come their way,including death。

When is this going to end!?

When the Americans stop interfering in the internal
The Russians are shooting down Russian made choppers. How hard can that be ?

Why don't the Yankees bring in a few Apaches、fight alongside the western puppets,and see if American tech performs any better?

Asking Ukrainians to die for your national interests is a show of cowardice on America's part。

Last edited:
Rebels on one side。

Government troops on the other。

Ukraine is doing a Syria。

My question:Why haven't the Western governments come out in support of the rebels the way they have with Syria?

Totally opposed to Western puppets who deserve anything and everything that come their way,including death。

Why don't the Yankees bring in a few Apaches、fight alongside the western puppets,and see if American tech performs any better?

Asking Ukrainians to die for your national interests is a show of cowardice on America's part。

Asking Ukrainians to die for Russia's interests is a show of cowardice on Russia's part. Why don't they send in the military and fight alongside the insurgents? Is the burning of pro-Russian insurgents not enough? 30 were killed today as well. How long before Putin decides enough is enough?

Ukraine says 30 pro-Russian insurgents killed - Yahoo News

DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's Interior Minister said Tuesday that 30 pro-Russian insurgents were killed during operations to expunge anti-government forces in and near a city in the east, while the Kiev authorities attempted to reassert control over the southern region of Odessa by appointing a new governor there.

Arsen Avakov said on his Facebook page Tuesday that four government troops also died and 20 were injured during fighting in Slovyansk.

Gunbattles took place at various positions around the city Monday in what has proven the most ambitious government effort to date to quell unrest in the mainly Russian-speaking east.

Avakov said Monday that pro-Russia forces in Slovyansk, a city of 125,000, were deploying large-caliber weapons and mortars in the region and there were injured on both sides. Government troops were facing about 800 insurgents, he said.

In Donetsk, a major city some 120 kilometers south of Slovyansk, international flights from the local airport were suspended Tuesday. The airport said on its website that the cancellations followed a government order.

Ukraine is facing its worst crisis in decades as the polarized nation of 46 million tries to decide whether to look toward Europe, as its western regions want to do, or improve ties with Russia, which is favored by the many Russian-speakers in the east. Dozens of government offices have been seized, either by armed insurgents or anti-government crowds, over the past several weeks.

That what had Americans done with Afghans , Pakistanis and Iraq in a self created War on terror. and the sad part of that is that their was no Russia to back these countries to demolish U.S regional plans for self interest and now these countries are in total loss like African countries. Most of Muslim nation hate America and Allies, and they need Russia to support them.

[quote kxeroid, post: 5623694, member: 134538"]That what had Americans done with Afghans , Pakistanis and Iraq in a self created War on terror. and the sad part of that is that their was no Russia to back these countries to demolish U.S regional plans for self interest and now these countries are in total loss like African countries. Most of Muslim nation hate America and Allies, and they need Russia to support them.[/quote]

Is pakistan supporting Russia in anything? No. Their leaders are western puppets

Is pakistan supporting Russia in anything? No. Their leaders are western puppets
and that what sucks , U.S is just an ally of itself . and Its not hidden that Pakistan tops those nation which hate America due to Its policies towards our region. We are paying huge price of siding with U.S from the beginning.

Ukrainians didn't choose shit. A small group of them which was probably paid by the west, overthrew the elected govt and installed a western leaning govt. Not much better if you ask me.

Yes, the small group, aka members of parlament, decided to do a vote on impeaching Yanukovich,
who made his escape when he realized he lost control of the parlament.

Yes, the small group, aka members of parlament, decided to do a vote on impeaching Yanukovich,
who made his escape when he realized he lost control of the parlament.

Two different groups and that was after the mob went into parliament with guns and forced them to vote if im not mistaken. Not very democratic if you ask me lol.

Rebels on one side。

Government troops on the other。

Ukraine is doing a Syria。

My question:Why haven't the Western governments come out in support of the rebels the way they have with Syria?

I don't know Mr "logic isn't my strong part but i foam at the mouth anyway", maybe because the Ukrainian interim goverment actually agreed and called (unlike Assad !) for free elections on the 25th of May ?

The Russians are shooting down Russian made choppers. How hard can that be ?
they are hard and mean terrifying machines of death I kid you not. they were called Devil's chariot by the Afghan Mujahideen back in the days of Soviet occupation
only uncle Sam's stingers brought their rein of terror to an end. entire copter is resistant to 12.7 mm rounds and is armed to teeth. deceivingly fast, they tend to catch their pray unprepared. nothing compared to American beauties like Cobra/ Apaches but they carried a lot of fear factor for western forces back in the days.

but you got to have a big Jonson like me to understand what I am saying.

I don't know Mr "logic isn't my strong part but i foam at the mouth anyway", maybe because the Ukrainian interim goverment actually agreed and called (unlike Assad !) for free elections on the 25th of May ?

The election won't change anything. Eastern and Southern Ukrainians won't vote and they won't recognize the winner of the election. Poroshenko is just as corrupt as Yanukovych, if not more. Only difference is he's a native Ukrainian speaker rather than a native Russian speaker.

it is pro-Ru people' willing .

According to the democracy , US should support pro-Ru like what they did in Syria . *_>

There's a difference between having Airborne Asset and using it tactically.

If the enemy have MANPADS or AAA defense, it would be wise for the commander to use their Air Assets sparingly and tactically.

im sure everyone here knew the blunder of US army when they underestimate the iraqis and lost their Apache helos from iraqi ambush..

During Gulf War II, the Army sent its Apache helicopters to mount a “deep attack” against an Iraqi unit. Small-arms and anti-aircraft fire downed one Apache, and the other helicopters retreated, some damaged so seriously they had to be grounded for weeks. That aborted mission has become the subject of one of the most controversial postwar debates.

Two different groups and that was after the mob went into parliament with guns and forced them to vote if im not mistaken. Not very democratic if you ask me lol.

Do You have any sources claiming this, or is this just wishful thinking?
I certainly cannot find anyone claiming this.
Yanukovich obviously makes lot of statements, but he already left before the vote.

The beating-up of the Ukraine TV manager is published in many places.
Think threatening the complete parlament would have made top news.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom