What's new

Russian President Mr.Putin may be a time traveller :- (Express.co.uk)

Putin-Time-Travel-934447.jpg

Dude what you are smoking ?Putin was not born in 1920.
Please give em the contact no of your dealer,he must be selling something real good :lol:
No matter what People's say, I have great respect & regard for Vladimir Putin. In fact, this is what Presidents ought to be!
Perhaps a part of me being Russophile is due to profound impact of Communism on my family (Particularly my father) and the achievements associated with it. Those were the times, when Soviet Sciences were held in high esteem and regard everywhere in the World!
View media item 17899Putin with Stechkin APS Pistol.

This is the only thing left to read today...
Anyways nazi Germany is too interested in supernatural and science creating these fictional devices

Dude what you are smoking ?Putin was not born in 1920.
Please give em the contact no of your dealer,he must be selling something real good :lol:

please read the thing once again.
these are not his childhood photos.
Many news agency are claiming these photos back from world war, of some soldiers.
They're saying that he did travel back to the past (just a claim).

Please, why are you all people so elastic to take a serious discussion to the Delhi from Wagah. Please try to keep inside the border.
[I don't have any business of selling this news, i just saw and reported here]

Please don't reply to the thread if you find it not suitable for you. I created it for those who can join discussion and contribute the stuff they have.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom