What's new

Russian Pilot Last Stand

My mother taught me well
piece of shit like you. Now F off chutia

One word 'clearly' but sadly you were the genetic crap of the family that didn't learn anything. Not your mother's fault.
You have made the ignore list for being the stupidest Indian on PDF
Stupid see my flags. I am here since 2007 when you were in your diapers. Now get lost and **** your ignore list for all i care.

So ppl... are giving bravery to someone who send to death a good chunk of civilians...
Interesting thing...

And for those praising his action... and his "sacrifice"... Just take a sec...to think...
Those Rebels...were FSA one's... yeah... YOu know the same who are sided with Turkey...
Too bad for him... He heard "Allah AKbhar" and though "OMG, Muslims!! ISIS!!AQ!!" and killed himself out of fear...Seems Soldiers are not aware of their own propaganda...

Yeah... so let me tell you what could happen... he will have been givine to TR... and be swapt with some sort of prisoners later on...Like the previous pilots that were captured... like the syrian one a year ago...

Anyway... One scum less is always one Less...at least maybe a family got saved somewhere or few innocent will feel some sort of justice out of it...

PS: No death is honorable... even less when you take it yourself... And even lesser when he fights for the cause of another guy far from his own country... simply put...a mercenary...
Life is honorable...and what you may do with it...
Death is just a step...

PS2: When you give your own RU pilots a SU-25... instead of other more advanced/secured planes...YOu know that such army see their own as nothing but cannon meat...

Firstly it was Al-Quida not FSA which is basically the same trash anyways. Secondly have respect. I doubt that you have a lick of his courage. If he were afraid to die he would surrender and try to cling to life like 99% of soldiers and pilots do after they are surrounded.

It was the goat humpers that were afraid and no allah akbaring in the world was enough to save them because he dropped a few and the rest were finshished off with cruise missiles.

They were the ones that were ducking like little rats and then they scattered like flies after he detonated the granade. :lol: He took two goat humpers down with just a pistol (very difficult to do) and probably injured many more after the granade exploded when they rushed them.

He had no fear in his voice at all. He had a strong stern voice even when he know he was dying.

Lastly how do you know he killed civilians? Thank god we don't have people like you running things. I guess we should just let Al-Quida and ISIS run around and kill everyone because of collateral damage. I'm sure if ISIS ever came to your town and started executing your family you would have a different view of Russia if they started killing those ISIS or Al-Quid rats.

He was a true Russian officer, who lived and died by old rule of Russian soldiers and officers: "Life - to Fatherland, soul - to God, honor - to nobody."

He was also from my hometown of Vladivostok.

Firstly it was Al-Quida not FSA which is basically the same trash anyways. Secondly have respect. I doubt that you have a lick of his courage. If he were afraid to die he would surrender and try to cling to life like 99% of soldiers and pilots do after they are surrounded.

It was the goat humpers that were afraid and no allah akbaring in the world was enough to save them because he dropped a few and the rest were finshished off with cruise missiles.

They were the ones that were ducking like little rats and then they scattered like flies after he detonated the granade. :lol: He took two goat humpers down with just a pistol (very difficult to do) and probably injured many more after the granade exploded when they rushed them.

He had no fear in his voice at all. He had a strong stern voice even when he know he was dying.

Lastly how do you know he killed civilians? Thank god we don't have people like you running things. I guess we should just let Al-Quida and ISIS run around and kill everyone because of collateral damage. I'm sure if ISIS ever came to your town and started executing your family you would have a different view of Russia if they started killing those ISIS or Al-Quid rats.

His corpse has been given to TR..;and even a RU plane landed in Hatay to take it... So yes... they were the"group" who are with TR... if it wasn't the case... and let's say under ISIS hands..; no worry that you see some head choped and put in some sort of a fence at the entrance of their town...

But we know each others that he didn't need to kill himself... but since he's brainwashed to think otherwise...he paid it with his life...

Didn't kill civilians? lol... few sec before getting put down...he shot dumb rockets in Idlib city... you know that same city that should be under TR under astana agreement... yeah... try again...

As for courage...you are right..;I don't have when it comes to die for a Syrian dictator who don't give a damn f*ck about my life..;and even more when Civilians die... If I have to die for my country... it's agaisnt "FOreign" forces that will threaten my existence and those around me in MY COUNTRY or at his border...

His corpse has been given to TR..;and even a RU plane landed in Hatay to take it... So yes... they were the"group" who are with TR...

What is TR? I told you to use proper grammar. I never heard anything about his body being handed over, there was some rumor but that was quickly debunked.

if it wasn't the case... and let's say under ISIS hands..; no worry that you see some head choped and put in some sort of a fence at the entrance of their town...

What? :lol:

Great idea, instead of fighting Isis you would try to build some kind of magic fence. Not sure how a fence would stop tanks, trucks or explosives from breaching it. I'm also confused as to how this magic fence would stop mortars and rockets from flying over the fence. And what about the people trapped on the other side of the fence? Or ISIS being recruited on either side of the fence?

There is no solution to stopping ISIS or other radicals other then fighting them, it seem a lot of people are upset with that.

But we know each others that he didn't need to kill himself... but since he's brainwashed to think otherwise...he paid it with his life...

He killed himself because he had dignity. He didn't want his family to see him chained up and burned in a cage. Those terrorists would have killed him, even the "moderate rebels" have murdered pilots, dececrated corpses, executed civilians including children and torcherd prisoners.

Didn't kill civilians? lol... few sec before getting put down...he shot dumb rockets in Idlib city... you know that same city that should be under TR under astana agreement... yeah... try again...

You're making up claims that you can't back. In the video there is nothing but open fields, I see nothing close to a "city" and even if he was bombing around a city there is no way you would know if he killed civilians.

What is TR? I told you to use proper grammar. I never heard anything about his body being handed over, there was some rumor but that was quickly debunked.

What? :lol:

Great idea, instead of fighting Isis you would try to build some kind of magic fence. Not sure how a fence would stop tanks, trucks or explosives from breaching it. I'm also confused as to how this magic fence would stop mortars and rockets from flying over the fence. And what about the people trapped on the other side of the fence? Or ISIS being recruited on either side of the fence?

There is no solution to stopping ISIS or other radicals other then fighting them, it seem a lot of people are upset with that.

He killed himself because he had dignity. He didn't want his family to see him chained up and burned in a cage. Those terrorists would have killed him, even the "moderate rebels" have murdered pilots, dececrated corpses, executed civilians including children and torcherd prisoners.

You're making up claims that you can't back. In the video there is nothing but open fields, I see nothing close to a "city" and even if he was bombing around a city there is no way you would know if he killed civilians.

Tunisian saying...
"Ignorance will always fail the one who proudly endorse it..."

TR=Turkey RU=Russia USA= United States of America... just pointing it out...is already a fail... Anyway...

Try to debunk that...I'm waiting...

And here the plane used for it...in Hatay (TR)

As for your fantasy of Chains/Cage or whatever... keep it close..; you may need it with maybe another guy... SInce you can't differentiate ISIS vs FSA... that say everything about your "Knowledge"

For you keep it right in your head... SInce whatever is done will be aswered today or in the afterlife... it' s just a matter of time
One among hundreds of thousands...

No more answer from my part... I already wasted too much of my time... with Ignorance...

Last edited:
Tunisian saying...
"Ignorance will always fail the one who proudly endorse it..."

TR=Turkey RU=Russia USA= United States of America... just pointing it out...is already a fail... Anyway...

Try to debunk that...I'm waiting...

And here the plane used for it...in Hatay (TR)

As for your fantasy of Chains/Cage or whatever... keep it close..; you may need it with maybe another guy... SInce you can't differentiate ISIS vs FSA... that say everything about your "Knowledge"

Google FSA excuting prisoners. Tons of video of them torturing and executing soldiers and civilian. Like I said FSA and ISIS are the same trash, thousands of FSA have joined ISIS and even cooperated in battles.

It's not hard to see why the pilot did not want to be captured.

An honorable death is it's own reward .. fcuk isis , fcuk al-qaeda and their types

Back
Top Bottom