What's new

Russian military reveals details of ISIS-Turkey oil smuggling

dude at the beginning of the video they said they were only showing parts of the evidence... they wouldn't have pulled such a thing if they hadn't tracked individual vehicles in those pictures

only around the supposed ISIS oil wells there were some 750 trucks, those are going somewhere and if not Turkey.. where? Who's crazy enough and corrupted enough to buy oil from ISIS that you know besides Erdogan?

I can't trust my eyes. :disagree:

The Litvinenko Inquiry

Worldwide Russian Mafia Network with head PUTIN - Government Protected

Тамбовская преступная группировка

Солнцевская братва

Oреховскaя группировкa

Чеченская мафия

Cpпска мафија

мутри

Çay Bahçesi | Page 925

EU accuses George Haswani cause dealing with IS oil products for ESAD

EU accuses Syrian man of buying IS oil for govt; he denies charge| Reuters

r

I am pretty sure ISIS sell oil to the Turks!

But who are this Turks? The hole nation? The government? Criminal smugglers? Some villagers?....maybe a criminal foreign group?

Maybe, I don't claim to be the ultimate authority of everything that's why I'm saying that courts should investigate this

and if this is indeed bullshit, camera logs in those border gates could easily prove it.

Well lets first take a few deep breaths and take a few steps back and then take a look at the provided "evidence" by Russia:

RussiaMoDTurkey3_0.png

So, Russia basically claims that the oil produced by ISIS is transported into Turkey through, not ISIS-held territories, but Assad-held and Kurdish-held territories.

Hmm. I see, I see.

Alright, lets now check what we already know. We already know that Assad has been buying ISIS oil for a long time now. We also already know that some Russian companies are involved into the oil-smuggling business (separate from the state of MotherRussia obviously!).

I don't know about you, but things seem like Turkey is, surprisingly, innocent in this case.

You can't blame a hole nation because of some criminals!
well, you can if they support it or try to cover it up.
Well lets first take a few deep breaths and take a few steps back and then take a look at the provided "evidence" by Russia:

RussiaMoDTurkey3_0.png

So, Russia basically claims that the oil produced by ISIS is transported into Turkey through, not ISIS-held territories, but Assad-held and Kurdish-held territories.

Hmm. I see, I see.

Alright, lets now check what we already know. We already know that Assad has been buying ISIS oil for a long time now. We also already know that some Russian companies are involved into the oil-smuggling business (separate from the state of MotherRussia obviously!).

I don't know about you, but things seem like Turkey is, surprisingly, innocent in this case.
Dude... if Russian companies bought oil from ISIS this whole time Putin was accusing USA that'd be spectacular. :lol:
He was blaming USA for not sanctioning the companies that bought oil from ISIS
He was right in some things though... USA did give weapons to YPG
Which is not much different than giving weapons to ISIS in my opinion.

But how do we know Asad bought oil from ISIS? or the Russians companies for that matter?

What evidence is there for that?

Last edited:

But who are this Turks? The hole nation? The government? Criminal smugglers? Some villagers?....maybe a criminal foreign group?

I can see some smugglers buying ISIS oil but not in the numbers Russia puts it in
even their own footage just falsifies their own claims , not even a single oil truck is seen in the video.

962108.jpg

...so called "turkomans" (in real life - name 'An Nusra') are highly involved...

Source: Russian military reveals new details of ISIS funding LIVE UPDATES

Lol. stupidest thing i have seen today

ISIS has very low quality oil , Azerbaijan's SOCAR and shipping companies are the main users of Ceyhan oil terminal
you can't just mix up the supplies and hope for the best

not to mention any actual country would never accept such low quality of oil, main oil exports from Ceyhan go to Europe and Israel.

well at least there were some other sources to read from than russian. However it's difficult to have 100% control of a border that is 900 km long, unless we build wall etc. like US, and even then it won't be 100%.

I do recall mentioning we dig a grand canyon alike hole along the border long time ago.

well at least there were some other sources to read from than russian. However it's difficult to have 100% control of a border that is 900 km long, unless we build wall etc. like US, and even then it won't be 100%.

I do recall mentioning we dig a grand canyon alike hole along the border long time ago.

A huge wall with high-resolution movement-sensored IR-cameras every 100m or so would actually be very effective. Hell even unfinished fences with no specification are very effective to decrease the flow of people as we had seen from the experiences of Israel and Bulgaria.

Add some SARP's or STAMP's onto the wall again every 100m or so, and make sure to build the wall a few hundreds of meters behind the borders and just blow anything that passes the border without permission!

Most of US know Uludere incident in 2011, TuAF bombed a convoi of smugglers backed by PKK terrorists;
they smuggled cigarettes and weapons.
Since then Turkish Government is very cautious before engaging smugglers, cause the "left opposition" picked that incident like flies on the shit.
In the past in Turkey some overland buses burnt out, cause they used smuggled " simply refined Dizel":

NO, government is and was never involved, WHOLE Turkish nation never, Criminal Smugglers and some villagers maybe- PKK and YPG take part in smuggling and take a lot of TAX from that.

The Kadyrow Mafia is and was intensive involved in FUEL smuggling in the Black Sea, they delivered in international waters FUEL from tankers to civil vessels.
There was nothing Turkey could do.

yeah sorry for having a life outside PDF

and all of the links you've posted are claims of 3rd parties and can be dismissed as such
A huge wall with high-resolution movement-sensored IR-cameras every 100m or so would actually be very effective. Hell even unfinished fences with no specification are very effective to decrease the flow of people as we had seen from the experiences of Israel and Bulgaria.

Add some SARP's or STAMP's onto the wall again every 100m or so, and make sure to build the wall a few hundreds of meters behind the borders and just blow anything that passes the border without permission!
or you know just install the damn mine fields back... that'd do the work right?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom