What's new

Russian military reveals details of ISIS-Turkey oil smuggling

#REVEAL#BREAKING#LEAKED#BACKSTABBED Time to resing #Erdogan ?
CVOwwiQWIAEsn_O.jpg

Evidence seems compelling to me

the idea that our country might be involved in this is fvcking disgusting to me.

but the whole reza zarrab business with Iran...
we should've seen this coming :(

Last edited:
let us know your evidence:)
watch the fvcking video anatolia

The problem is that Erdogan is under immunity... he can't be prosecuted by Turkish courts

I don't know what the international laws say about these situations

watch the fvcking video anatolia

The problem is that Erdogan is under immunity... he can't be prosecuted by Turkish courts

I don't know what the international laws are regarding these situations
I'll know if its true when Erdogan resigns :D

Let's assume ,they caught the illegal oil truck and massive oil barrel in the 2nd video.Why didn't they hit by any famous SU series?

It shows that all the intelligence collection is not showing only 1 single day.

It's just the matter of ...

picf8b1ed48f4274982835172a0d9022b94.png

Last edited:
we call this "confirmational bias" in psychology... religious people are masters of it.

It lets your brain discard all evidence that opposes your point of view.
really neat

Up to now , it is a NO GO to talk about Israeli nuclear program and its supporters, France and Germany.

NO GO to talk about 90 years of money laundering of the whole Golden Crest Opium smuggle by HSBC in Hongkong

NO GO that Russian laundered their money in Cypriot banks until Cyprus joined EU

NO GO to talk about that DEA is controlling worldwide DRUG Trafficking to protect the USA

NO GO that Western and Eastern weapons were and are delivered to PKK

Now, you want to accuse MY COUNTRY ?

Here is the proof who is dealing with who ...

Treasury Sanctions Networks Providing Support to the Government of Syria, Including For Facilitating Syrian Government Oil Purchases from ISIL

HUDSOTRADE LIMITED, 118 Anexartisias Street, Suite 202, Limassol 3040, Cyprus; 14 Gubkina Street, Moscow, Moscow Region 117312, Russia; Website http://www.primax.com.cy; Registration ID C81329 (Cyprus) [SYRIA] (Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: NICOLAOU, Nicos; Linked To: PRIMAX BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LIMITED).

RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE BANK (a.k.a. OPEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK 'RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE'; a.k.a. RFA BANK; a.k.a. "AKB RFA, OAO"; a.k.a. "OJSC JSCB RFA"), per. Maly Karetny, d. 11-13, str. 1, Moscow 127051, Russia; SWIFT/BIC MNGRRUMM; Website www.rfabank.ru; all offices worldwide [SYRIA] (Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: ILYUMZHINOV, Kirsan Nikolayevich).

Treasury Sanctions Networks Providing Support to the Government of Syria, Including For Facilitating Syrian Government Oil Purchases from ISIL

Syria Designations

Last edited:
Here is the proof who is dealing with who ...

HUDSOTRADE LIMITED, 118 Anexartisias Street, Suite 202, Limassol 3040, Cyprus; 14 Gubkina Street, Moscow, Moscow Region 117312, Russia; Website http://www.primax.com.cy; Registration ID C81329 (Cyprus) [SYRIA] (Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: NICOLAOU, Nicos; Linked To: PRIMAX BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LIMITED).

RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE BANK (a.k.a. OPEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK 'RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE'; a.k.a. RFA BANK; a.k.a. "AKB RFA, OAO"; a.k.a. "OJSC JSCB RFA"), per. Maly Karetny, d. 11-13, str. 1, Moscow 127051, Russia; SWIFT/BIC MNGRRUMM; Website www.rfabank.ru; all offices worldwide [SYRIA] (Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: ILYUMZHINOV, Kirsan Nikolayevich).

Syria Designations

As I said before CYPRUS is and was a base for criminal money laundering !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom