What's new

Russian Mercenaries On US Strikes In Syria: ‘They Beat Our A**** Like We Were Little Pieces Of S***’

So when US toyboy Israel gets a public spanking and its F-16s are shot out of the sky like flies by Russia, the US very conveniently comes up with a Hollywood style action hero, feel good bullshi.t story about Russia and how it "killed" hundreds of "bad guys" like John Rambo. This is hilarious. Such stories do work on ordinary yanks cause they have been brainwashed so much, and removed from reality so far away that they would believe in any nonsense including Unicorns and Fairies. But the world is much bigger, and vast majority of people would probably laugh their heads off at such BS stories.

Last edited:
Fake. Russians have Buks and Iglas. AC-130 would have been flown right out of the sky like what happened to it in the 1991 Gulf war. Americans are so pussy they only dare to fight wars as keyboard warriors.

Asw,
Another feel good thread without any credible substance but this time by a so called world power which is fastly losing its shine and past glory.
Thanks,
Adnan

Americans cannot be trusted. Is there a neutral source? This might as well be America trying to show they still run sh*t or something. America will use any actors to remain relevant in Syria or Afghanistan or where ever they feel they need to have influence. They supported salafi terrorists Al Qaeda/ISIS through out the Syrian conflict as long as they weren't defeated, now they will latch on to some other group. They do this while condemning others who do the same through their propaganda outlets like CNN/MSNBC.. Any information coming from their sources is suspicious. America needs to be ousted from middle east for one because they hate Muslims and with their presence peace in the middle east is an illusion. They want the Jew colonizers to be the hegemon in ME and no one in ME will allow it even if their puppet rulers accept it.

In all seriousness I don't like to stoop to your levels but 99% of everything you say is low quality garbage. Any Russian contractor killed in Syria is no more part of the Russian military then those Turkic jihadists that Turkey runs around with in Syria. You know the ones that Russia has been spanking by the thousands for years.

Those Turks have been getting spanked so hard that they run to Russia for approvals.

When you get spanked by the US you console yourself by saying that Turks get spanked by you. In other words you are only good at spanking somebody smaller than you. Do I have to tell you what kind of 'warriors' have this mentality?

It's clear the Russians grossly misjudged the resolve of US forces in Eastern Syria.

They quickly discovered this is not the Ukranian military their dealing with.

US conveniently hit the mercenaries knowing they were Russians but not wearing uniforms, had it been Russian forces US dare not attack them..but now they have opened the door for Russian to kill US contractors and trust you me they will get the revenge.

US conveniently hit the mercenaries knowing they were Russians but not wearing uniforms, had it been Russian forces US dare not attack them..but now they have opened the door for Russian to kill US contractors and trust you me they will get the revenge.
The Geneva Convention demands and expects that combat forces displays the national uniforms of their respective countries.

But even so, if you are combatant, and if you displays all the signs of what is a legal combatant, such as wearing distinctive uniforms/insignias, show your weapons openly, and stay away from non-combatants, then you are fair game for any attack. It does not matter if your real ID is Russian or not. If the US and Russia have an understanding NOT to attack each other's forces, then wear the correct uniforms.

problem is those were Russian contractors mixed with ragtag of Syrian armies that didn't have any air support. If it were real Russian military with air support, US wouldn't have a chance.

Judging by the unusual fact that Russia sent their PAK-FA in trial there, I tend to believe the news is real.

This syria war looks more and more like Spain civil war before WW2, I just wonder when China will send their troop there.

You do understand that it was the Russians who attacked first right? These strikes were in self defense.

It appears that there are at least a small few who keep forgetting that pesky little detail.

It appears that there are at least a small few who keep forgetting that pesky little detail.

Maybe the Air Force should change it’s “Aim High” motto to “We’ll beat your asses like you were a little piece of sh*t”

Maybe the Air Force should change it’s “Aim High” motto to “We’ll beat your asses like you were a little piece of sh*t”
Sorry. Too long. And am an Air Force guy here. You have to fit the motto on a t-shirt and 'WBYALYWALPOS' is too much to figure out. :lol:

problem is those were Russian contractors mixed with ragtag of Syrian armies that didn't have any air support. If it were real Russian military with air support, US wouldn't have a chance.
You are assuming conventional parity between the forces of the two which is not the case. Russian military is good per Asian standards but American is relatively much more well-funded and high-tech.

And it is in the blood of Asians to rugsweep their embarrassing experiences in the battlefield. Russian contractors in Syria are well-armed and funded on average, just like the army. They enlist Russian military veterans and are doing the heavylifting in fights on the ground much like in Ukraine - this is a cost-saving strategy. Make sense too since Russia is under sanctions since 2014 and would try to keep the costs of its overseas adventures low.

But Russian official stance is of "plausible-deniability."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom