What's new

Russian Language to Become Compulsory in Syrian Schools

do I have to remind who supplied Syria, Egypt in their wars against Israel? come on man, this is just an elective class kids take to have fun, I don't know why you're having nightmares.
so let me ask you this, does the USA or UK ( since they speak English) make it mandatory to learn Arabic? that question follows your questions why doesn't Russia make it mandatory to learn Arabic... sadly, Arabic is not popular, go to UAE, all they speak there is English... I mean if GCC "Arabs", don't care about their language, why do you want others to care?

See Russia needs Syria as Syria needs Russia, that's why I said mutual benefit...

That was USSR. Russia is different. I am looking at the bigger picture. I want to see our Arab world be a strong and INDEPENDENT region as it once was for centuries and millenniums. Why are you mentioning the GCC? They have their faults too and the leaders are not perfect. They are not important here.

I want more inclusion in the Arab world for the people. I only supported the Syrian revolution because the Syrian street wanted more freedom on all levels. I want a new leadership in the Arab world. Not the current mostly useless old elephants that are in power that only care about their personal thrones. Do not try to convince me that Al-Assad is different because he is not. You know this already.

This is wrong. Arabic is taught to many non-Arabs and is of great interest and it will only grow. It is because most people in the UAE are not Arabs. Bad example.

So if Russia needs Syria then they should return the favor and make Arabic mandatory too since as I told you Arabic is much bigger, influential and has a much older and bigger heritage. Why can Russia not retain the favor? Simple question. We also know that the Arab world is a huge economic market with an enormous potential and very quickly growing economies. If there was peace the region would be very strong. 66% of the people are under the age of 30 if I am not wrong. The newer generations are getting more and more educated. Imagine the potential.

Have you not seen the anti-Arab comments of certain Russian users here? You like such "friends"?

That was USSR. Russia is different. I am looking at the bigger picture. I want to see our Arab world be a strong and INDEPENDENT region as it once was for centuries and millenniums. Why are you mentioning the GCC? They have their faults too and the leaders are not perfect. They are not important here.

I want more inclusion in the Arab world for the people. I only supported the Syrian revolution because the Syrian street wanted more freedom on all levels. I want a new leadership in the Arab world. Not the current mostly useless old elephants that are in power that only care about their personal thrones. Do not try to convince me that Al-Assad is different because he is not. You know this already.

This is wrong. Arabic is taught to many non-Arabs and is of great interest and it will only grow. It is because most people in the UAE are not Arabs. Bad example.

So if Russia needs Syria then they should return the favor and make Arabic mandatory too since as I told you Arabic is much bigger, influential and has a much older and bigger heritage. Why can Russia not retain the favor? Simple question. We also know that the Arab world is a huge economic market with an enormous potential and very quickly growing economies. If there was peace the region would be very strong. 66% of the people are under the age of 30 if I am not wrong. The newer generations are getting more and more educated. Imagine the potential.

Have you not seen the anti-Arab comments of certain Russian users here? You like such "friends"?
The Syrian streets mostly support Alasad, thus he is popular and still in power, only if you cared about Syrians, however I know you're sectarian and racist, thus you don't want Alasad... anyways, so Syria is now teaching Russian in their schools, and you want Russia to teach Arabic in their schools because Syria education system teaches Russian, now if all Arabs taught Russian, then yes I would agree with you that Russia needs to teach Arabic... you're silly, let's be honest, Arabic is not popular these days, all of the business conducted in the Arab world is in English, You live in GCC and you know how it works, and I mentioned UAE because some of their schools is taught only in English and Arabic is an ELECTIVE course... so if you want Arabic to be popular, then we need to start with Arabs... so get over it, in Syria we have many language institutions..

No, and I haven't seen anti-Arab comments by Russian users here, maybe they were insulted by you, because I know you, you attack every nationality here, you bash Pakistanis, Indians, Iraqis and I'm sure you bash Russians.. مو مخلي حدا من شرك..

The Syrian streets mostly support Alasad, thus he is popular and still in power, only if you cared about Syrians, however I know you're sectarian and racist, thus you don't want Alasad... anyways, so Syria is now teaching Russian in their schools, and you want Russia to teach Arabic in their schools because Syria education system teaches Russian, now if all Arabs taught Russian, then yes I would agree with you that Russia needs to teach Arabic... you're silly, let's be honest, Arabic is not popular these days, all of the business conducted in the Arab world is in English, You live in GCC and you know how it works, and I mentioned UAE because some of their schools is taught only in English and Arabic is an ELECTIVE course... so if you want Arabic to be popular, then we need to start with Arabs... so get over it, in Syria we have many language institutions..

No, and I haven't seen anti-Arab comments by Russian users here, maybe they were insulted by you, because I know you, you attack every nationality here, you bash Pakistanis, Indians, Iraqis and I'm sure you bash Russians.. مو مخلي حدا من شرك..

That is not what the reality shows. They do not care about Al-Assad or Daesh. They want more inclusion and more rights like all over the Arab world. The leaders are a hindrance to this in most places. This is a fact. How can I be a racist to fellow Arabs?:lol: Sectarian? LOL. Outside of trolling I do not care about sects but since mostly many Farsi users are shouting Sunni or "Wahhabi" nonsense left and right I reply in a similar fashion.

I do not live in the GCC currently and have not for years. This is not a correct view of the Arabic language that you have. This is only a minority so it is no problem and they still speak Arabic. English is important in this age and time and this is no problem.

I have never bashed Pakistanis so stop lying. Nor Indians outside of a few trolls that started bashing Arabs. That's called replying to insults. Iraqis? What? My father's family is partially Iraqi. Having disagreements does not mean any hatred or racism or what you are talking about.

I have a problem with the Russian regime. Not the Russian people. Learn the difference. Same in Syria.

Then you must be blind. Look at this thread. Your friend Senheiser. He started bashing Arabic language and Arabs when no Arab had commented on this thread and started making lies up.

That is not what the reality shows. They do not care about Al-Assad or Daesh. They want more inclusion and more rights like all over the Arab world. The leaders are a hindrance to this in most places. This is a fact. How can I be a racist to fellow Arabs?:lol: Sectarian? LOL. Outside of trolling I do not care about sects but since mostly many Farsi users are shouting Sunni or "Wahhabi" nonsense left and right I reply in a similar fashion.

I do not live in the GCC currently and have not for years. This is not a correct view of the Arabic language that you have. This is only a minority so it is no problem and they still speak Arabic. English is important in this age and time and this is no problem.

I have never bashed Pakistanis so stop lying. Nor Indians outside of a few trolls that started bashing Arabs. That's called replying to insults. Iraqis? What? My father's family is partially Iraqi. Having disagreements does not mean any hatred or racism or what you are talking about.

I have a problem with the Russian regime. Not the Russian people. Learn the difference. Same in Syria.

Then you must be blind. Look at this thread. Your friend Senheiser. He started bashing Arabic language and Arabs when no Arab had commented on this thread and started making lies up.
I'm not blind, Auz starting using Arabic as his offensive against Russian language, thus the Russians had to go to defensive mode and then you came here and called him vodka addict... anyways.... I also forgot that you bash Turks, and I have seen you before talking about Pakistanis.. so don't deny it. like I said before, you are trouble maker, you are trying to preach "Arabism" and you are doing it wrong, because you attack people, of course since Arabism is dead in GCC, you wouldn't know anything about Arabs generosity and kindness and etc.... so I suggest that you stop attacking people and their nationalities... talk about trolls, while you are biggest troll on this forum, every thread you have to bring Iranians into, I didn't even mention Iran at all in this thread... oh man, I wonder what will happen to you if Syria made it mandatory to learn Farsi :rofl:, you will probably run naked in the streets pulling your hair out... anyways stop making a bid deal of Russian being taught in Syrian schools, we already teach English and French, so it wouldn't hurt to add another superpower language to our education system,... so go ahead deny that you are not racist, while most of your comments are against Shia, Christians and etc... and trust me Syrians love Alasad more than anytime before this conflict, Syrians will choose to die over being ruled by western and Saudi backed terrorists such as F$A... this discussion is over... no need to waste time with you over what is being taught in schools...

I'm not blind, Auz starting using Arabic as his offensive against Russian language, thus the Russians had to go to defensive mode and then you came here and called him vodka addict... anyways.... I also forgot that you bash Turks, and I have seen you before talking about Pakistanis.. so don't deny it. like I said before, you are trouble maker, you are trying to preach "Arabism" and you are doing it wrong, because you attack people, of course since Arabism is dead in GCC, you wouldn't know anything about Arabs generosity and kindness and etc.... so I suggest that you stop attacking people and their nationalities... talk about trolls, while you are biggest troll on this forum, every thread you have to bring Iranians into, I didn't even mention Iran at all in this thread... oh man, I wonder what will happen to you if Syria made it mandatory to learn Farsi :rofl:, you will probably run naked in the streets pulling your hair out... anyways stop making a bid deal of Russian being taught in Syrian schools, we already teach English and French, so it wouldn't hurt to add another superpower language to our education system,... so go ahead deny that you are not racist, while most of your comments are against Shia, Christians and etc... and trust me Syrians love Alasad more than anytime before this conflict, Syrians will choose to die over being ruled by western and Saudi backed terrorists such as F$A... this discussion is over... no need to waste time with you over what is being taught in schools...

First of all Auz is not an Arab is he? Pakistani flag and living in the US. There is no need for that so-called Russian to make up lies and insult Arabs and such a prolific, influential and rich language like Arabic! So of course I have a right to reply and show him the facts.

This is because he was insulting Arabs which he has done before for no reason.

That is just your nonsense. No Arab country will make that useless language compulsory so I am calm. People would riot against it. Besides nobody had even mentioned them here but yourself.

What are you talking about again? You do know that when you make claims you have to back them up? I have never been against Christians (Roman Catholic). Large parts of my family is Christian since I am partially European. So what the hell are you talking about? Just today I have wrote long posts about the importance of the Christian Arab community and that they must be vocal in connection to the Palestine issue. @Hazzy997 Stop writing nonsense. Same with the Pakistani thing. No such thing has ever happened which users can confirm here. Insults being replied with insults is the norm here. You do the same. So quit crying.

Yes since you are making up nonsense and do not have the capability to look at any issue in the bigger picture there is indeed no point in discussing this with you. Keep supporting a dictator that is no different from any other, in fact just much more bloodthirsty, while living in the "evil West".

I suggest that you move to Russia.:lol:

LoL, Russo c0cksucker Assad :), sucking up to the Russians by an action like this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom