What's new

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov point at US help for Indian A-SAT missile test.

You are dreaming again!! Supporting India against terrorism is a different thing, even Pakistan condemned the attack. So!!! You first have to prove that it was carried out by Pakistan. For that you have no proofs and you have no way to convince anyone.
Remember, when RT lady had a go at ex-ambassador of India, he was saying why don't you just accept our narrative without asking questions. That was pathetic, like Indians are always pathetic.
As for do more part, I am sure you have an ear on IK and TM conversation, right!!
Get a life mate. When Trump try to say it now, he gets a straight answer from Pakistan. TM has no leverage, Pakistan doesn't even think twice about UK influence.
UK knows how much Pakistan help other countries fighting terror, UK has excellent intel sharing with Pakistan. But May can never dictate Pakistan.
Imran Khan even destroyed Trump narrative in two minutes, you think he is going to listen to May!! Grow up dude.
I used May as simply an example. Not a single major country has seriously considered your concern, but The UNSC has openly supported us in its resolutions, and major countries such as the US, and Russia have expressed support for our position in Kashmir. Meanwhile China has been neutral and ahd kept its distance from Pakistan. Even though countries do want your support with regards to Afghanistan, you have no international support over Kashmir. Whereas as a result of major diplomatic victories it has won since Pulwama, India now has the support of almost the entire world and can freely do whatever it needs in Kashmir. Already, over two dozen terrorists have been killed since Pulwama and Pakistan cannot do anything about India's so-called "aggression," both against the terrorists and across the LOC.

Well, US & Russia started the weaponisation of space.

If they destroy their weapons, so will we.

I used May as simply an example. Not a single major country has seriously considered your concern, but The UNSC has openly supported us in its resolutions, and major countries such as the US, and Russia have expressed support for our position in Kashmir. Meanwhile China has been neutral and ahd kept its distance from Pakistan. Even though countries do want your support with regards to Afghanistan, you have no international support over Kashmir. Whereas as a result of major diplomatic victories it has won since Pulwama, India now has the support of almost the entire world and can freely do whatever it needs in Kashmir. Already, over two dozen terrorists have been killed since Pulwama and Pakistan cannot do anything about India's so-called "aggression," both against the terrorists and across the LOC.
People have been crushed in Kashmir.

That is a fact acknowledged by everyone at some time..

Look at latest UN and European Union report

Kashmir will get its independence from India or Pakistan when peoples of india become humane and or when india has no longer the power to crush peoples...

Its as simple as that..

This incidence has opened peoples eyes they saw how people gathered around dead indian soldiers and shouted...... seen by whole world by your own media...

Until india remains a fasict country people wll die in Kashmir from Indian army killings and by suicide amongst indian troops.. after all suicide kills more troops than "terroists"

THis test was done at an altitude where most of the debris would simply burn up of fall into the Indian ocean.

You know I a ma becoming curious. The Chinese tested its ASAT missile in 2007. The forum was running at that time. I wonder if any of the members here were as concerned with the space junk created by China? Anyone? @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Hellfire

I wasn't a member then.

Back
Top Bottom