What's new

Russian fighter jets intercept U.S. F-22 Raptor flying over Syria

What is you talking about F-22 2*35,000=70,000, whereas Su-57 2*33,000=66,000 @ptldM3 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I said the SU-57 "will have more thrust" then the F-22, I didn't say it currently does. The entire point you made was that the F-35 has more thrust then the SU-57 thus it has greater payload which was false any many levels. The F-35 falls short of the SU-57 in many ways.

I said the SU-57 "will have more thrust" then the F-22, I didn't say it currently does. The entire point you made was that the F-35 has more thrust then the SU-57 thus it has greater payload which was false any many levels. The F-35 falls short of the SU-57 in many ways.
where i said that please can you show me sir @ptldM3 o_O and one serious question sir when production version 30 will installed in Su-57 @ptldM3 :angel:

where i said that please can you show me sir @ptldM3 o_O

IMG_2769.PNG

As for people arguing weapons loads, the SU-57 is able to carry very large cruise missiles, supposedly 4 of them as well as short range air to air missiles.

The SU-57 is designed to hit air to ground and air-to-air targets at extremely long ranges thus increasing survivability and decreasing flight time/cost.

The SU-57 philosophy is long range, so when it is able to hit targets at 280-300km it is stealth in itself because it will be long out of radar range thus likely never even detected.

IMG_2770.JPG

and one serious question sir when production version 30 will installed in Su-57 @ptldM3 :angel:

2020-2021

Because you speak from experience I assume? I can also assume you have secret access to the SU-57, F-22 and F-35 and you somehow flew mock combat simulations using all 3 aircraft to come to that conclusion?

Or maybe perhaps you are blowing diarrhea out of your mouth.

Again do you have information that no one else does? Russia is a world leading aircraft manufacturer, with more college graduate rates then any country in the world, they have all the things such as AESA, sensor fusion, and engines that are deemed as 5 generation technology.

Again you seem to imply you have inside information. Exactly what do you know about the SU-57s radar? How do you know that "it can't find an F-35" This claim is about as empty as me claiming the F-35 can't find the SU-57. The fact is every "stealth" aircraft can be picked up by radar depending on range, frequency and angle. "Stealth" just allows aircraft go much further before being detected in which they can still be seen in the IR spectrum.

The fact is even the SU-35 was able to see the F-22s IR signature and the Russian pilot implied that the F-22 wasn't that stealthy.

Watch your mouth.

It is common knowledge that the SU-57 is a failure - even the Indians rejected it.

I am not going to discuss specifics with you, as you are delusional.

If you don't believe me/experts/everybody else then fine - put it to a test and see for yourself.

View attachment 502167

As for people arguing weapons loads, the SU-57 is able to carry very large cruise missiles, supposedly 4 of them as well as short range air to air missiles.

The SU-57 is designed to hit air to ground and air-to-air targets at extremely long ranges thus increasing survivability and decreasing flight time/cost.

The SU-57 philosophy is long range, so when it is able to hit targets at 280-300km it is stealth in itself because it will be long out of radar range thus likely never even detected.

View attachment 502175

2020-2021
I am clearly stated F-22 engine sir F-119, Not F-135 @ptldM3 :angel: sir
And thank you @ptldM3 :angel:

Watch your mouth.

I never said anything but you are welcome to shut it if you like. The day you stop spewing diarrhea and have something factual and educational to say is the day you will earn respect.

It is common knowledge that the SU-57 is a failure - even the Indians rejected it.

What is "common knowledge"?

The fact is the SU-57 is quite superior to even the SU-35, that would hardly be a failure especially when it can hit its targets further, in some cases 3x further than the F-35/F-22.

As for SU-57, it was never rejected, the Indians "haulted" the FGFA until the second stage engine is available. The FGFA and PAK-FA are two different projects.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/world-...o-india/story-ZhAStNgDvHZEPc0Kxyo54I_amp.html

I am not going to discuss specifics with you, as you are delusional.

Oh please, you are completely ignorant and clueless to anything aviation, much less the SU-57. Now go scoot along and stop pretend you know anything. The fact is, you can't discuss anything and look extremely pathetic by not having a single counter argument.

If you don't believe me/experts/everybody else then fine - put it to a test and see for yourself.

What "experts"? Almost everything about the SU-57 is classified. So those "experts" much like you are talking out of their rears. The few things publicly available about the SU-57 is that it has greater range and longer standoff weapons compared to its rivals, 40,000lbs engines, high level of maneuverablity, AESA, OLS and probably side lobe radar for greater situational awareness and data-acquisition.

Last edited:
I never said anything but you are welcome to shut it if you like. The day you stop spewing diarrhea and have something factual and educational to say is the day you will earn respect.

What is "common knowledge"?

The fact is the SU-57 is quite superior to even the SU-35, that would hardly be a failure especially when it can hit its targets further, in some cases 3x further than the F-35/F-22.

You are a joke.

As for SU-57, it was never rejected, the Indians "haulted" the FGFA until the second stage engine is available. The FGFA and PAK-FA are two different projects.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/world-...o-india/story-ZhAStNgDvHZEPc0Kxyo54I_amp.html

Oh please, you are completely ignorant and clueless to anything aviation, much less the SU-57. Now go scoot along and stop pretend you know anything. The fact is, you can't discuss anything and look extremely pathetic by not having a single counter argument.

What "experts"? Almost everything about the SU-57 is classified. So those "experts" much like you are talking out of their rears. The few things publicly available about the SU-57 is that it has greater range, longer standoff weapons, 40,000lbs engines, high level of maneuverablity, AESA, OLS and probably side lobe radar for greater situational awareness and data-acquisition.

F-22-Tu-95.jpg

Russian bomber intercepts F-22. The Russians can see them.

But the bomber intercepted the F-22!!!

Stop trolling, you are underestimating the SU-35. The F-22 was picked up by the SU-35s OLS system, the system specifically focused in on the F-22s IR signature from the engines and could have probably shot down the F-22 with an IR missile in that specific scenario, in other scenarios the SU-35 might not be so lucky.

We don't know the details or from how far the F-22 was picked up. We do don't know if the F-22 intercepted the SU-35 or visa versa. What we do know is that radars can track targets much further then IR sensors but are generally limited to missile range so it's very possible (almost certain) that the F-22 picked up the SU-35 first, which would give it the element of surprise but by the time the F-22 was within missile range it was entirely possible that the F-22 was also picked up by the SU-35s IR sensors.

Every single charge against the stealth of the su 57, turns out to be complete and utter bunk upon even an elementary investigation. So we don't have to go through that again. Everything out of India was from anonymous IAF officials who had zero access to the technical info on the jet. ie plants who were tasked with getting it cancelled for political reasons.

With quantum radar coming along , https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/02/more-technical-details-about-chinas.html , the most important characteristic will be profile. The lower your profile is, the less detectable to quantum radar you are. We can clearly see which jet is the most superior in this score.

1039798232.jpg

PAK_stealth_-_main.jpg

Every single charge against the stealth of the su 57, turns out to be complete and utter bunk upon even an elementary investigation. So we don't have to go through that again. Everything out of India was from anonymous IAF officials who had zero access to the technical info on the jet. ie plants who were tasked with getting it cancelled for political reasons.

With quantum radar coming along , https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/02/more-technical-details-about-chinas.html , the most important characteristic will be profile. The lower your profile is, the less detectable to quantum radar you are. We can clearly see which jet is the most superior in this score.

1039798232.jpg

PAK_stealth_-_main.jpg
FCUK YOU'RE COMPARING WRONG JET, COMPARE SU-57 TO F-22 NOT f-35, F-22 IS MORE COMPARABLE TO SU-57 IN ROLE, SIZE, WEIGHT ETC ETC @Frostbite :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

1039798232.jpg

PAK_stealth_-_main.jpg
Match this @Frostbite
F-22
Raptor_side_view_in_flight.jpg

Su-57
PAK_stealth_-_main.jpg

you match F-35 with Su-57 because that's suits your narrative @Frostbite :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom