What's new

Russian fighter jet intercepts 2 US bombers over Baltic Sea (PHOTOS)

Anyone who is denying that cold war is not starting again is dumb.
Big bear is flexing his muscles once again.

The game has changed a lot, since the time of the Cold War. Previously, the only obstacle in the way of the West to global hegemony was USSR only. But now there are many ambitious countries with their own ideas about the future of the world. Now the West needs to confront not only Russia but also China and India. I'm afraid that the West simply does not have enough strength - because the United States is already turning from a global creditor into a global debtor.

Chinese Army and Indian Army march on Red square - Victory Day 2015:

Chinese army with "Katyusha" in 2015 Moscow victory parade rehersal:

China and Russia are the only two real competitors who have ambitions that give NATO nightmares because
NATO cannot control the political system of these two countries.

That’s why USA will try to turn Russia and China against each other.

Mark his words:
"Therefore this game is long, and it is only steps: at first Ukraine, Russia, then destruction of China ... further everywhere. Pakistan and India will not survive. Many people understand it now and create the unions as BRICS. Russia and China are center, and small countries are attached to them., because they know if anyone destroy Russia and China there will be no good for the rest. Everything ... the family, moral values will be destroyed completely and absolute Satanism will cover all territory of the planet."

USA will try to turn Russia and China against each other by supporting ugly guys like Alexei Navalny who compares Peoples from the Caucasus to cockroaches:

According to US fake news media outlets like CNN and Fox News Alexei Navalny is not a rabid racist but a "anti-corruption blogger". And what this "anti-corruption blogger" targeted ... suprise suprise - pipeline from Russia to China:

"34-year-old Moscow lawyer Alexey Navalny could be nicknamed the “one-man Wikileaks”. His website is dedicated to uncovering and publishing incidents of high-level corporate corruption, with revelations concerning Russian natural gas monopoly Gazprom, leading Russian oil company Rosneft and Russian bank VTP, among others.

Navalny’s latest findings concern Russian pipeline-construction giant Transneft. The website published what he describes as internal Transneft documents proving that company directors embezzled four billion dollars [2.9 billion euros] of public funds intended for the building of a massive pipeline from Siberia to the Pacific Ocean, using fake subcontractor companies to transfer the money onto offshore accounts."
source: http://observers.france24.com/en/20...neft-corruption-emblezzlement-navalny-website
USA simply want to drive a wedge between Russia and China.

Chinese Army and Indian Army march on Red square - Victory Day 2015:

Chinese army with "Katyusha" in 2015 Moscow victory parade rehersal:

That’s why USA will try to turn Russia and China against each other.

Mark his words:
"Therefore this game is long, and it is only steps: at first Ukraine, Russia, then destruction of China ... further everywhere. Pakistan and India will not survive. Many people understand it now and create the unions as BRICS. Russia and China are center, and small countries are attached to them., because they know if anyone destroy Russia and China there will be no good for the rest. Everything ... the family, moral values will be destroyed completely and absolute Satanism will cover all territory of the planet."

USA will try to turn Russia and China against each other by supporting ugly guys like Alexei Navalny who compares Peoples from the Caucasus to cockroaches:

According to US fake news media outlets like CNN and Fox News Alexei Navalny is not a rabid racist but a "anti-corruption blogger". And what this "anti-corruption blogger" targeted ... suprise suprise - pipeline from Russia to China:

"34-year-old Moscow lawyer Alexey Navalny could be nicknamed the “one-man Wikileaks”. His website is dedicated to uncovering and publishing incidents of high-level corporate corruption, with revelations concerning Russian natural gas monopoly Gazprom, leading Russian oil company Rosneft and Russian bank VTP, among others.

Navalny’s latest findings concern Russian pipeline-construction giant Transneft. The website published what he describes as internal Transneft documents proving that company directors embezzled four billion dollars [2.9 billion euros] of public funds intended for the building of a massive pipeline from Siberia to the Pacific Ocean, using fake subcontractor companies to transfer the money onto offshore accounts."
source: http://observers.france24.com/en/20...neft-corruption-emblezzlement-navalny-website
USA simply want to drive a wedge between Russia and China.
@HAKIKAT

@Piotr

Thank you for the reply,
What role is Poland going to play in this, and what side are they going to be on ?

The Baltics joined NATO in 1997, hence why I said 'the good spirits' were broken (and Gorbachevseems to agree), Usa was planning to install missile shields under Bush, before Russia has been doing much. NATO has been creeping up to Russian border and you expect the Russians to just sit there like 'allright'?
I find it very hard to believe that Russia 'didn't have a reason for mistrust'.

Good spirits doesn't mean anything. Even the Russians don't believe in good spirits. So this is giving the Russians a good reason to invade the countries nearby everytime. Just like it did against Poland or other countries.

Having a reaction against Russia is one thing, but to accept an insigna that is similar to the Nazi insigna is a whole other. Western Ukrainians and Baltics helped the Nazi's persecute many Russians in ww2, in total almost 14 million Russians died (4 million by direct persecution from mainly the Nazi's and another 7 millions soldiers who died in the war itself, the remainder died because of famine and disease). I don't think Putin has been attacked here, but the Russian and other ex-Soviet states' people have been attacked.
Very, very hard to defend Poroshenko here. I think there are other ways 'to give a finger'.

Sorry but as I have said before and again the insignia is similar to the U.S. Eagle so that makes us Nazis? Doubt you believe that. Not to mention Russia worked with Nazi Germany before.

I definitely recognize the wishes of western Ukrainians, but so did the whole west, they have had 20 years to do something, but they never really did. A democratically elected presedent has been ousted by a popular western Ukrainian uprise, the coup was supported and recognized by the west without much problems.
Then the very same thing happened in Crimea and eastern Ukraine and that somehow is not ok for the west, a very clear double standard to me.
Poroshenko has been recieving billions from Europa and Usa and he hasn't changed Ukraine for the better, in fact Ukraine is doing as bad as ever.

And yet Russia doesn't try to suppress such a coup and instead takes Crimea instead of helping the leader that fled to Russia.

So you would have been ok with that then? Russia could have easily disposed the Georgian government, but they never did, it is not Russia's goal to create a 'neo-Soviet union' believe it or not.

They could have but as you saw they have a hard time doing so.

-Russian people living there supported it, certainly when they knew Poroshenko was not willing to repect the wishes established in 1991-1992 (Poroshenko at one point said that Russian would not be recognized as a language in Ukraine, trust me, this is painfull, I come from a country where the same thing happened)
-Poroshenko said Russia must leave Crimea (losing one of the few warm-water port and the whole Black Sea (fleet) in the process)
Russian (and pro-Russian) people + very important location + coup in Ukraine (by a hostile Poroshenko)= recipe for disaster
Perhaps you should try to place yourself in Russian shoes, but you don't seem to be bothered by that.

If proxies you mean the eastern Ukrainian rebels doing it out of will and Russian volunteers, then sure.

o_O

Usa isn't invading, they are also using proxies, for their own gain. As long there's no territory (but oil) taken, it is ok to invade, I guess? Syria (and the middle-east in larger extend) are not comparable to Crimea, yet you don't seem to be able to see that difference.

Russia up to this point has never annexed any territory that didn't support it.

You should try putting yourself in place in Ukrainian shoes but you don't seem to try anyways.

Oh yeah Russian volunteers captured but Russia said they left the military the day they got captured. LOL!

Good spirits doesn't mean anything. Even the Russians don't believe in good spirits.
Aren't 'good spirits' the basis of building good relations in the first place? Russia probably was hoping for good relations with NATO, NATO busted their bubble by expanding and now you're solely blaming the Russians for the bad relations? I think NATO is more responsible for starting the long conflict here.
So this is giving the Russians a good reason to invade the countries nearby everytime.
Invading who? Georgian war was started by the Georgians, Ukraine is not an invasion it is a proxy war (not really okay with this, however, not really defending Russia here) this leaves Crimea, I wouldn't call it an invasion (at least not an unwilled one), remember, not one person died during the annexation, this says something.
Sorry but as I have said before and again the insignia is similar to the U.S. Eagle so that makes us Nazis? Doubt you believe that.
Sorry, but as I said before, the USA insigna is not NAZI, the Ukrainians tried to at the very least remind the Russians of the NAZI's and I see the similarities.
Other than beign a hawk, it means nothing, hawks were always a symbol.
That beign said, I never meant to say the hawk always is a Nazi sign (or the owl). It depends in what context you use either (or any) sign.
Emblem_of_the_Defence_Intelligence_of_Ukraine.jpg

13265338_1.jpg

Even though an owl is used, I think this is an obvious and cynical attemp to really anger the Russians, first of the birds have a similair position (the bird standing above the sword/swastika). You honestly don't see the similarities? Second the Ukrainian insignia has a sword aimed at Russia. How is this not hostile?
And yet Russia doesn't try to suppress such a coup and instead takes Crimea instead of helping the leader that fled to Russia.
Thus Russia should have invaded? At least Russia is not going to force the western Ukrainians against their wishes. I have explained many times why Crimea was annexed, there's a key here: most Crimeans supported the annexation, Crimea has a long history with Russia and all the gibberish of Crimea beign a very important location for defence and access to warm water port.
They could have but as you saw they have a hard time doing so.
Never was it their intention to dispose the Georgians, they only kicked their butt, remember, the Georgians were the aggressors here.
They succesfully annexed Crimea, other than that I don't see who they are trying to dispose.
You should try putting yourself in place in Ukrainian shoes but you don't seem to try anyways.
At least I recognize their wishes, Ukraine wants to turn to the west? Let them, they have had the chance before.
I am going to admit, I have a bais against Poroshenko, he has recieved billions and weapons from the west and still nothing, this why I have a tough time respecting him. He doesn't seem to be interested to change things in the sligtest.
You asked me to respect the wishes of Ukraine? I could ask you to respect the Russian position, but you don't seem to try anyways. I don't buy the narrative of the Russians trying to invade everything and build a new Soviet Union. I try to not see the situation black-white, I took of my 'cold war glasses' off when looking at Russia.
Oh yeah Russian volunteers captured but Russia said they left the military the day they got captured. LOL!
Your point? If it is true what Russia is saying, then it still makes them volunteers, Belgians have left the army to fight alongside the Kurds (there was even a case of a soldier joining ISIS this way), is Belgium invading Syria now?
You may question the Russians here (and I do too), but I also certainly question the Ukrainians.

Aren't 'good spirits' the basis of building good relations in the first place? Russia probably was hoping for good relations with NATO, NATO busted their bubble by expanding and now you're solely blaming the Russians for the bad relations? I think NATO is more responsible for starting the long conflict here.

If good spirits was the basis of good relations, we wouldn't be needing treaties as well. Its like Obama saying something to the President of Russia about flexibility but its not considered guaranteed. Not without approval of Congress.

abc_obama_medvedev_120326_wg.jpg

Invading who? Georgian war was started by the Georgians, Ukraine is not an invasion it is a proxy war (not really okay with this, however, not really defending Russia here) this leaves Crimea, I wouldn't call it an invasion (at least not an unwilled one), remember, not one person died during the annexation, this says something.

Sorry, but as I said before, the USA insigna is not NAZI, the Ukrainians tried to at the very least remind the Russians of the NAZI's and I see the similarities.

No one person died at the time because Russian troops with no insignia just sneaked into the country in attempt to look like local Ukrainians. Course later on Russians started dying in the war. But as you said, it was considered and invasion even if no resistance in the first beginning.

Thus Russia should have invaded? At least Russia is not going to force the western Ukrainians against their wishes. I have explained many times why Crimea was annexed, there's a key here: most Crimeans supported the annexation, Crimea has a long history with Russia and all the gibberish of Crimea beign a very important location for defence and access to warm water port.

Never was it their intention to dispose the Georgians, they only kicked their butt, remember, the Georgians were the aggressors here.
They succesfully annexed Crimea, other than that I don't see who they are trying to dispose.

At least I recognize their wishes, Ukraine wants to turn to the west? Let them, they have had the chance before.
I am going to admit, I have a bais against Poroshenko, he has recieved billions and weapons from the west and still nothing, this why I have a tough time respecting him. He doesn't seem to be interested to change things in the sligtest.
You asked me to respect the wishes of Ukraine? I could ask you to respect the Russian position, but you don't seem to try anyways. I don't buy the narrative of the Russians trying to invade everything and build a new Soviet Union. I try to not see the situation black-white, I took of my 'cold war glasses' off when looking at Russia.

Your point? If it is true what Russia is saying, then it still makes them volunteers, Belgians have left the army to fight alongside the Kurds (there was even a case of a soldier joining ISIS this way), is Belgium invading Syria now?
You may question the Russians here (and I do too), but I also certainly question the Ukrainians.

You took your cold war glasses off, but in the new era, its still the same thing. Russia sending bombers to U.S. we responded. Proxies in the middle east, same thing.

No, Russia sent their troops into Ukraine not as proxies. In fact, Russia strip them as official military servicemen and claimed they were volunteers on the same day they got captured.

Not the same thing about Belgium or some western volunteers.

It be like saying the U.S. Special Forces killed in Syria or Iraq were volunteers on the day they died instead of serving their country.

If good spirits was the basis of good relations, we wouldn't be needing treaties as well. Its like Obama saying something to the President of Russia about flexibility but its not considered guaranteed. Not without approval of Congress.
Don't come those treaties after stating you 'good spirits', I don't agree with the fact that there is no 'good spirits needed.
No one person died at the time because Russian troops with no insignia just sneaked into the country in attempt to look like local Ukrainians.
Or perhaps a number of those Russian soldiers were already there, considering Russia has a massive naval base there?
Crimeans still supported the annexation by a wide margrin, western sources confirm this, you are always avoidong this fact, that's why there was not a shot fired. Not because Russia send disguised soldiers and 'forced those people to like it', it is absolutely unrealistic that no shot in Crimea has been fired if there wouldn't have been strong opposition.
Course later on Russians started dying in the war. But as you said, it was considered and invasion even if no resistance in the first beginning.
I said annexation, but hey, doesn't matter, does it?
I don't think there's war in Crimea, what are you saying?
You took your cold war glasses off, but in the new era, its still the same thing.
Only after 2014. Is that only Russia's fault? I really ment to say this as 'you are immeditalely assumong Russia is invading' You asked me to show 'respect' to the Ukrainian side and I recognized the wishes of the western Ukrainians, I even admitted my bias against Poroshenko. You asked me to show 'respect', am I now able to ask you the same thing for the Russians/Crimeans?
No, Russia sent their troops into Ukraine not as proxies. In fact, Russia strip them as official military servicemen and claimed they were volunteers on the same day they got captured.
Yes, Russia send 'advisers'(and I am not defending that), but the main fighting force are still the eastern Ukrainians, not your 'Russian soldiers', yes some Russian soldeirs have been captured/killed, but that number is way too small to be considered an 'invasion'. You seem to take everything you read as fact, without questioning.
400 Russian invaders/soldiers or whatever you want to call it have been killed and this is from the U.S. State Department, even they say that those kills cannot be confirmed and I question it's neutrality in this case, for me, it seems there's a political agenda beign pushed.
Not the same thing about Belgium or some western volunteers.
I clearly said 'if the Russians are telling the truth', if this is the case, it is the same. If not, guilty as charged, I guess? I am just not immeditalely assuming claims from Ukraine (which are adapted by the USA) as fact.

Don't come those treaties after stating you 'good spirits', I don't agree with the fact that there is no 'good spirits needed.

You don't agreed, but as I've pointed out, that don't mean former President Obama had the power to do something under the binding of good spirits unless approved.

Or perhaps a number of those Russian soldiers were already there, considering Russia has a massive naval base there?
Crimeans still supported the annexation by a wide margrin, western sources confirm this, you are always avoidong this fact, that's why there was not a shot fired. Not because Russia send disguised soldiers and 'forced those people to like it', it is absolutely unrealistic that no shot in Crimea has been fired if there wouldn't have been strong opposition.

Not perhaps, especially with that many troops. Takes time and planning. And Russia wouldn't have to go into Crimea disguised and heavily armed if Crimea was that welcoming.

I said annexation, but hey, doesn't matter, does it?
I don't think there's war in Crimea, what are you saying?

What do you call it? Skirmish?

Only after 2014. Is that only Russia's fault? I really ment to say this as 'you are immeditalely assumong Russia is invading' You asked me to show 'respect' to the Ukrainian side and I recognized the wishes of the western Ukrainians, I even admitted my bias against Poroshenko. You asked me to show 'respect', am I now able to ask you the same thing for the Russians/Crimeans?

Yes, Russia send 'advisers'(and I am not defending that), but the main fighting force are still the eastern Ukrainians, not your 'Russian soldiers', yes some Russian soldeirs have been captured/killed, but that number is way too small to be considered an 'invasion'. You seem to take everything you read as fact, without questioning.
400 Russian invaders/soldiers or whatever you want to call it have been killed and this is from the U.S. State Department, even they say that those kills cannot be confirmed and I question it's neutrality in this case, for me, it seems there's a political agenda beign pushed.

I clearly said 'if the Russians are telling the truth', if this is the case, it is the same. If not, guilty as charged, I guess? I am just not immeditalely assuming claims from Ukraine (which are adapted by the USA) as fact.

No, it be admitting they are involved in the fight, and they cannot afford a long standing fight. Won't be popular among Russian people, to the point of covering up funerals. That is the purpose of making sure it doesn't look like Russians are fighting in that conflict. Small or not, they are involved.

You don't agreed, but as I've pointed out, that don't mean former President Obama had the power to do something under the binding of good spirits unless approved.
All I was saying that 'good spirits' are the start of 'good relations', not saying that Obama had the power and I think this goes way further than Obama alone, the issue goes back right after the fall of the Soviet Union.
Not perhaps, especially with that many troops. Takes time and planning. And Russia wouldn't have to go into Crimea disguised and heavily armed if Crimea was that welcoming.
If Crimea wasn't that welcoming, then why hasn't there been 1 shot fired in all those years? why hasn't there been noteworthy protests? I think it is quite well known that Crimeans largely supported the annexation, but if you still think otherwise, then it is up to you.
You might want to take into account that Ukrainians soldiers left the many bases, which were then manned by the Russians, that's why the Russians send troops? Or maybe they were expecting Ukrainian response to the protests and decleration of independence?
What do you call it? Skirmish?
War by proxy, the worst I have seen is 'hybrid war'. What do you call American 'advisers' in Syria? Also invasion?
No, it be admitting they are involved in the fight, and they cannot afford a long standing fight. Won't be popular among Russian people, to the point of covering up funerals. That is the purpose of making sure it doesn't look like Russians are fighting in that conflict. Small or not, they are involved.
No one is denying they are involved. I think you are overestimating Russian involvement quite a lot though.
The it is the first time I heard the whole thing about the 'body thing' you have been saying.

All I was saying that 'good spirits' are the start of 'good relations', not saying that Obama had the power and I think this goes way further than Obama alone, the issue goes back right after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Good spirits is not the same applied for Ukraine and Russia since Ukraine gave up nukes and bombers in return for respect its territory then.

If Crimea wasn't that welcoming, then why hasn't there been 1 shot fired in all those years? why hasn't there been noteworthy protests? I think it is quite well known that Crimeans largely supported the annexation, but if you still think otherwise, then it is up to you.
You might want to take into account that Ukrainians soldiers left the many bases, which were then manned by the Russians, that's why the Russians send troops? Or maybe they were expecting Ukrainian response to the protests and decleration of independence?

Why did Russians have to come in with no emblems? Attempt to confuse the population? Did most population have weapons to resist?

War by proxy, the worst I have seen is 'hybrid war'. What do you call American 'advisers' in Syria? Also invasion?

No one is denying they are involved. I think you are overestimating Russian involvement quite a lot though.
The it is the first time I heard the whole thing about the 'body thing' you have been saying.

At least the Americans don't go into Syria as volunteers like Russians do when they get killed or captured. You are underestimating the Russian involvement. If its the first time about the body thing, then you haven't paid attention.

Why did Russians have to come in with no emblems? Attempt to confuse the population?
Perhaps it was to confuse the west and Ukraine? Wouldn't it be a far more reasonable assessment?
Did most population have weapons to resist?
You need weapons to resist? Did the Syrians have weapons in the beginning of the civil war?
I have never seen any noteworthy protests happening in Crimea against Russia. Crimeans supported the annexation, there is no way in 'confusing' them, they knew very well what was going on and they supported it. I think you know too that the Crimeans are supportive.
At least the Americans don't go into Syria as volunteers like Russians do when they get killed or captured. You are underestimating the Russian involvement.
I am underestimating nothing, of course Russian deaths are inevitable, I know that Russians are sending weapons and 'advisiers', but they are not flat out invading, it are the seperatists who are the main fighting force. The worst thing I have seen comes from the Ukrainians, they say 500 Russians died fighting (out of 4000-6000 deaths on seperatist side), they could however not back it up and they were estimating, and you can be sure of the Ukrainians beign very biased.
Perhaps you're overestimating it a bit?
If its the first time about the body thing, then you haven't paid attention.
I've done a quick search and the only thing of 'bodies' from Russia I found comes from Poroshenko Euromaiden press, if you thought Sputnik was unreliable..., of course some western sources are quick to jump the bandwagon.
I use this website for news, it is a accumulation of al kinds of sources, from CNN to Sputnik.
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/

What role is Poland going to play in this

Only time will tell.

and what side are they going to be on ?

In the near future Poland will be in US camp. I hope that in more distant future we will be neutral. We don’t need problems with Russia and we don’t need problems with US. IMO we should seek to be neutral like Switzerland.

Only time will tell.

In the near future Poland will be in US camp. I hope that in more distant future we will be neutral. We don’t need problems with Russia and we don’t need problems with US. IMO we should seek to be neutral like Switzerland.

I wish Poland the best of luck.
Although I think staying neutral will be very difficult;
both camps will demand Poland to take their side and whoever Poland will refuse will then
try to squeeze Poland into submission.

What I see, is no good time for simple ordinary people & Countries.
The great grind is going to crush us all.

Perhaps it was to confuse the west and Ukraine? Wouldn't it be a far more reasonable assessment?

Indeed, confuse the Ukranians and westerners. Don't want to show Russians invading. Thanks for pointing that out.

You need weapons to resist? Did the Syrians have weapons in the beginning of the civil war?
I have never seen any noteworthy protests happening in Crimea against Russia. Crimeans supported the annexation, there is no way in 'confusing' them, they knew very well what was going on and they supported it. I think you know too that the Crimeans are supportive.

Nope, the Syrians protested. Then later on some Syrian units turned against their own. Even now there is still fighting going on.

I am underestimating nothing, of course Russian deaths are inevitable, I know that Russians are sending weapons and 'advisiers', but they are not flat out invading, it are the seperatists who are the main fighting force. The worst thing I have seen comes from the Ukrainians, they say 500 Russians died fighting (out of 4000-6000 deaths on seperatist side), they could however not back it up and they were estimating, and you can be sure of the Ukrainians beign very biased.
Perhaps you're overestimating it a bit?

Overestimating Russian involvement? NEVER!

I've done a quick search and the only thing of 'bodies' from Russia I found comes from Poroshenko Euromaiden press, if you thought Sputnik was unreliable..., of course some western sources are quick to jump the bandwagon.
I use this website for news, it is a accumulation of al kinds of sources, from CNN to Sputnik.
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...silence-for-families-troops-killed-in-ukraine

The Kremlin denies sending troops into the conflict in east Ukraine, but Russian relatives of those who have served and died across the border tell a different story
----------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that the Russians claimed there had never been any Russian soldiers in Ukraine. Before Putin admitted there were. And also those who were captured and admitted they were Russian soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom