What's new

Russian expert hails China's 1st space docking

The 40 years gap is suddenly gone within a night.

We don't have any aircraft carrier that is comparable to the Nimitz class which the US navy already had back in 1975.

So you can call that we are more than 30 years behind in term of the supercarrier because we don't have any right now.

But when China has its now Nimitz/Ford class supercarrier, then that 30 years gap is gone within a blink of eyes. :coffee:

It's a case of being Self sufficient with no money VS Self sufficient with lots of money. I wonder who's happier? ;)

So what this Russian is really saying is, "Congratulations, China! You are now forty years behind!"

With this logic, USA should be very happy if Iran and North Korea produced their own nuclear weapon, as it shows they are more than 60 years behind and there is nothing to worry about.

so what if they did it decades earlier, no one has really improved automated docking so achieving(mastering actually) this capability mean being on par with them in this field. so while this is something done decades ago doing it now means your are now state of the art.

After accomplishing the next coming automated docking, our docking technology will be surely ahead that of USA, and at least on par with Russia.

Since each of our step is making a bigger progress than USA and USSR during the Cold War although they were running at a faster pace.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

It's a case of being Self sufficient with no money VS Self sufficient with lots of money. I wonder who's happier? ;)

We can afford to wait, whereas US cannot afford to wait with us. :P

Even the Russians are being jealous with the Chinese, what a bad human manner on earth! :rolleyes:

Personally I think the Russians should not think that way, China is not an enemy but a great partner of Russia, China good will help strengthen Russia both in political, economic and national security. Why Russians these days having such misunderstood though about their best partner just becuz China is competing with Russia?

To be fair I would say, you could not hate the people just because they're competing with us, isn't it!?

The size of gap is never about what you have done before, but what you can do now.

Back
Top Bottom