What's new

Russian defence minister Anatoly in India for 12th mil cooperation talks

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov in India for 12th Indo-Russian mil cooperation talks

1hejp.jpg

defence.professionals | defpro.com

Antony - Anatoly ------------ anomaly. :pop:

Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov in India for 12th Indo-Russian mil cooperation talks

1hejp.jpg

defence.professionals | defpro.com

Antony - Anatoly ------------ anomaly. :pop:

I am quite sure that recent Army Chief visit will bring Mil, Kamov, MiG, Sukhoi, Saturn and Kilmov representatives to Pakistan for a possible talks with PAC chairman and may be some development as well.

There is a misunderstanding to some members here on PDF that Russia's recent closeness with Pakistan will make India's relation suffer, for those: Russia is not a fool to do things against India's interest as India is the worlds largest arms importer and a big market compared to Pakistan and that is also when the Americans and French trying to pull India towards them.

So you could still dream of getting Sukhoi, Mig, Kamov.

I am quite sure that recent Army Chief visit will bring Mil, Kamov, MiG, Sukhoi, Saturn and Kilmov representatives to Pakistan for a possible talks with PAC chairman and may be some development as well.

Yes definatly. But I think we should wait for them to come. Then discuss it. Right now why not discuss them in regard to India as they are in India right now

Yes definitely Pakistan will get these weapons, But not immediately it will take some time, The era of Cold war is over. Russian weapons are not state of art like the western arms. But Pakistan can gain maximum from Russia because of its China factor also. But Pakistan can expect in Delivery extension in Arms importing, Cost escalation and certain spare parts problem also.

Back
Top Bottom