What's new

Russian Cars are superior to German Cars

Looks like the Bentley State Limousine with the Lancia Thesis' rear lights as front lights and a thinned out rear.

Better looking than the abortion on the CGI pictures, that's for sure.
the car looks better than every faulty western car

Why have you posted up a video of a beer can with wheels?
where is your israly cars? fact is there are no israely cars because you economy is based on US aid

Meet the Russian Minibus who costs only 27 Thousand Dollars

GAZ started production of GAZelle-Next minibus - Wroom.ruGAZ started production of GAZelle-Next minibus
1930_gaz_gazel_next_bus.jpg

The Gorky Automobile Plant announced the launch of the new GAZelle-Next minibus. It will be really revolutionary for GAZ. Instead of the unibody, the passenger GAZelle-Next got a steel carcass onto which body panels made of zinc-galvanized steel or fiberglass were suspended. Thus they managed to create a roomy cabin (its height is 190 cm) for 18 or 19 passengers.

The minibus is similar to the GAZelle-Next trucks technically. It is equipped with a 2,8-liter Cummins ISF turbodiesel engine (120 hp) and 5-speed manual transmission.

The price for the new minibus will begin from 985 thousand rubles.

seriously for 27 thousand dollar you cant even afford a door from a Mercedes

You must be drunk 24/7 to be able to reliably churn out such bs every day

The only way you want to be in a Russian car is when your car hit a German car head on at speed, then you will see that Russian car is superior than German design (Unless Germany can design a car to avoid collision)

That would probably the only time you wish you have been in a Russian car....

seriously whats up with the racist comments about vodka? You all come all from southern third world countries where some people still life in miserable condition and backwardness.
I can count various aspects from the southern himipshere countries to bash you but its not my cup of tea.

Second trust me guys i life in germany, i am surrounded by german products and i can assure you german products are often times inferior and overrated and much more expensive.

For example i bought once an electric toothbrush which was made in germany, i hesitantly tried to choose a model that was made in germany because i did also believe in the propaganda at that time, it cost me 20€ in an electric store. That thing just broke after a year, then my mum went to a drugstore bought the cheapest what she could find for 10€ and it was an electric tooth breath made in switzerland. That the thing has so much more quality than the cheap german made one, it works just great and still keep working.

Another examples are my two modems which were made in germany as well, these two junk modems occasionally started to turn off without a reason.
But with a new internet contract i got my self a new modem as the two came from the two other contracts before, my new modem made in china, since then my internet works flawless. And the wireless function works much better than that before.

Last edited:
i am surrounded by german products and i can assure you german products are often times inferior and overrated and much more expensive.

Hey they may be exporting monkey models to you guys. The only way to compare actual russian military equipment German consumer goods is to go to Russia Germany.

Last edited:
911 GT3. One of my dream cars :man_in_love:

2010-porsche-911-gt3_11.jpg

Last edited:
I have owned many German cars, some are quality others are complete trash. For the most part German cars have good craftsmanships, comfort, styling, and performance.

The problem with many German cars is that they develop problems (most cars do to be fair) but people miss use the word quality when speaking of German cars, yes they are quality but that depends on what kind of quality. Some people would argue that overheating, vanos malfunctions, etc is not quality.

As for Russian cars being better than German, i would say that is not really the case, not to say that there are not good Russian cars being manufactured these days.

I have owned many German cars, some are quality others are complete trash. For the most part German cars have good craftsmanships, comfort, styling, and performance.

The problem with many German cars is that they develop problems (most cars do to be fair) but people miss use the word quality when speaking of German cars, yes they are quality but that depends on what kind of quality. Some people would argue that overheating, vanos malfunctions, etc is not quality.

As for Russian cars being better than German, i would say that is not really the case, not to say that there are not good Russian cars being manufactured these days.
The same reason why i only lease German cars. I had a brand new 2002 330i . Was great up to 5 yrs, but had issues after that. Next i leased 335i for three years , returned it after the lease.

Back
Top Bottom