Russian AWACS deploys to Damasus

HongWu002

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
13z7ec7.jpg

The plot thickens...

Wow... Using Jet engines... Cool. Lets guzzleup all the fuel and have greater operational cost. lol

Wow. A-50. Thus far Alliance has been using Su-30SM as mini AWACs.

Beriev A-50 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually a Su-34 R is better than Su-30sm in Datalink field , with BKR-3 System on UKR Pods .. I guess they deployed it to Syria.

That AWACS is totally needed for fighting Isis scums and Al-Nosra rats.
LOL what? you know what AWACS used for ?

The only use I see for that AWACS is that Russian want make ISIS and al-nusra only use old fashioned messenger on the bikes for communication.

it's just a show of force for the people of damascus to watch in the sky ; before russia totally packs up and leaves syria ..

Russia is there to make Latika their permanent base.

Good work if true, because it will increase situational awareness and minimize risk of encounter with other air forces.

Putin keeps upping the ante. Interesting development when RuAF is accused of crossing boundary with Turkey.

Israel shot a russian fighter in the past and recent turkish incident.

The only reason for the AWACS is to spy on Israel and Turkey and the NATO installations based in Turkey + US activity in the area.

Looks like Russia is begging for NATO to send it back to the stone age, just a matter of time now.

Typical of Russians to take patience as weakness.

AWACS is deploy is good
well its true it will help in the fighting terrorist
same time i guess Russia air force base will be there for good

Awacs are deployed after UK has given permission to its fighter pilots to engage Russian fighters if their life depends on it. That is a serious escalation of the situation as USA has only restricted it's fighters to stay away from Russians

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom