What's new

Russian Ambassador "Pakistan is Russia's Key Regional & International Partner"

Indians live under a rock, full of themselves and surrounded by themselves. They have no clue regarding super fluid geo-politics, realignment and maneuvering by major powers.................good for them, works for us.

Indians live under a rock, full of themselves and surrounded by themselves. They have no clue regarding super fluid geo-politics, realignment and maneuvering by major powers.................good for them, works for us.
Verbal masturbation is a different thing.. Ground reality is quiet different. Foreign policy doesn't run by some casual chit chat but experts.
Delusionary Pakistanis can't even gain support for Kashmiri since last 70 years & even now. Last havoc in Kashmir was enough to make any power notice.

I don't get what your media is feeding. Be aware about realities..

Bhai putin kuch ur kehta ha ur ye kuch ur kehty hain

Actually im geopolitical terms, this shows the difference in status between India and Pakistan among Russian government:

Pakistan managed to a get this statement from the mere Ambassador to their country.

Whereas India got a even better statement from none other than President Vladimir Putin during his annual official address:

Putin made zero mention of Pakistan in his speech.

From another thread that you tagged me creating a thread on the same Putin's statement.....

I don't know that why you tagged me like as I don't know or what but one thing is prominent that since the day India signed LEMOA and Pakistan-Russia started to get closer etc, the India that having decades strong bond with Russia is now have to prove it's relation. The same is a proof that how Pakistan-Russia growing relations are getting onto mind of India that now needs such statements otherwise, I am well aware of old Indian-Russian relations. On other hand, such type short statements needs to be shared by us because we will be having a growing relations which are not very old so what would have happened if Putin did not say anything about India..... By the way you would have heard Russian Special Envoy during recent Heart of Asia and then after Russian Embassador in Pakistan which are fresh than above quote, if you mean a competition... :D

Actually im geopolitical terms, this shows the difference in status between India and Pakistan among Russian government:

Pakistan managed to a get this statement from the mere Ambassador to their country.

Whereas India got a even better statement from none other than President Vladimir Putin during his annual official address:

Putin made zero mention of Pakistan in his speech.

Exactly, he didn't mention Pakistan, even when your PM was bellowing on the podium and trying to convince others to label Pakistan as a terrorist state. Thanks for confirming our stance

From another thread that you tagged me creating a thread on the same Putin's statement.....

I don't know that why you tagged me like as I don't know or what but one thing is prominent that since the day India signed LEMOA and Pakistan-Russia started to get closer etc, the India that having decades strong bond with Russia is now have to prove it's relation. The same is a proof that how Pakistan-Russia growing relations are getting onto mind of India that now needs such statements otherwise, I am well aware of old Indian-Russian relations. On other hand, such type short statements needs to be shared by us because we will be having a growing relations which are not very old so what would have happened if Putin did not say anything about India..... By the way you would have heard Russian Special Envoy during recent Heart of Asia and then after Russian Embassador in Pakistan which are fresh than above quote, if you mean a competition... :D
Actually Russian envoy in heart asia insulted you by saying that Pakistan relations are simply not on level with India.

Exactly, he didn't mention Pakistan, even when your PM was bellowing on the podium and trying to convince others to label Pakistan as a terrorist state. Thanks for confirming our stance
In his entire speech in which he lined out his Foreign policy priorities he mentioned and praised India as a privileged strategic partner which is a priority of Russian foreign policy.
Whereas he bother not even make a fleeting reference to Pakistan.

In his entire speech in which he lined out his Foreign policy priorities he mentioned and praised India as a privileged strategic partner which is a priority of Russian foreign policy.
Whereas he bother not even make a fleeting reference to Pakistan.

No leader of any country when visiting another country would start praising a 3rd country. Its called ethics. Did you expect Putin to visit India, and all he does is talk about the improving relations of Russia with Pakistan, which is the enemy of the host nation. Seriously sometimes i feel like i am talking to 5 year old kids.

No leader of any country when visiting another country would start praising a 3rd country. Its called ethics. Did you expect Putin to visit India, and all he does is talk about the improving relations of Russia with Pakistan, which is the enemy of the host nation. Seriously sometimes i feel like i am talking to 5 year old kids.
LMAO.
The recent Putin speech I quoted is not during his visit to India, but during his Annual Address to Russian Federal Assembly on his Foreign policy last week.
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/53379

Actually Russian envoy in heart asia insulted you by saying that Pakistan relations are simply not on level with India.

I am sure you will try to learn the manners of international politics where, there is nothing as such insult in diplomacy and all it matters, is the national interest. Rest about what happened in Heart of Asia, the video statement is available and world knows what exactly happened contrary to the grudge you hold which is not letting you to listen the same (check video on first page in this thread). Oh, if you go a bit further then you can hear what happened in BRICS as well.

Very few statements by Russians for Pakistan and I can see the anxiety and desperation so keep calm, if such statements hurts that much then I can imagine what would be the condition as something big happened. It was India that use to brag about being economy power that is helping Russia by defence purchases, etc claims for lifting the Russian Economy, so I am sure India can prove it now.

I am sure you will try to learn the manners of international politics where, there is nothing as such insult in diplomacy and all it matters, is the national interest. Rest about what happened in Heart of Asia, the video statement is available and world knows what exactly happened contrary to the grudge you hold which is not letting you to listen the same (check video on first page in this thread). Oh, if you go a bit further then you can hear what happened in BRICS as well.

Very few statements by Russians for Pakistan and I can see the anxiety and desperation so keep calm, if such statements hurts that much then I can imagine what would be the condition as something big happened. It was India that use to brag about being economy power that is helping Russia by defence purchases, etc claims for lifting the Russian Economy, so I am sure India can prove it now.
The fact is you got literally, blown out by Russia in recent times:

1)Russia says not enough substance for Putin to visit Pakistan.

2)Denies any Su-35 talks despite Pakistan ambassador claims

3)Sends reports of Russia joining CPEC to the trashcan.

The fact is you got literally, blown out by Russia in recent times:

1)Russia says not enough substance for Putin to visit Pakistan.

2)Denies any Su-35 talks despite Pakistan ambassador claims

3)Sends reports of Russia joining CPEC to the trashcan.

1) Putin Visit: We don't rely of mere visits but we mean business like Jet Engines, Helicopters (Oh, did you see the recent picture of PAA Pilot in Russia), over hauling facility for engines. ..:-)

2) SU-35: Russia said no deal and neither Pakistan claimed as such however, the same was Sputnik source. :-)

3) CPEC: You are not aware of Russian business activities which are not purely bound to CPEC participation but are in wider prospect so keep calm. :-)

The stories you are trying to bring in, are too old and does not concern with subject here but still, If this satisfy you a bit then I have no issue and India must be happy with whatever you stated. No?

No need to divert the topic further and if you have something productive in the subject, feel free to share rather than feeling good posts to release the burden of chest.

1) Putin Visit: We don't rely of mere visits but we mean business like Jet Engines, Helicopters (Oh, did you see the recent picture of PAA Pilot in Russia), over hauling facility for engines. ..:-)

2) SU-35: Russia said no deal and neither Pakistan claimed as such however, the same was Sputnik source. :-)

3) CPEC: You are not aware of Russian business activities which are not purely bound to CPEC participation but are in wider prospect so keep calm. :-)

The stories you are trying to bring in, are too old and does not concern with subject here but still, If this satisfy you a bit then I have no issue and India must be happy with whatever you stated. No?

No need to divert the topic further and if you have something productive in the subject, feel free to share rather than feeling good posts to release the burden of chest.
1) There can be no bigger insult than openly rejecting a head of state visit invitation.
Fact is Pakistan is getting only C-list equipment like helicopter.
Not a single offensive equipment sold to Pakistan.

2)Your Ambassador Saofullah said PAD ACM was in Moscow & made you all guys jump, only to get later BTFOd by Russia who rejected the reports.

3)Russia openly said the reports of COEC talks are fake.

4)Last but not the least, Pakistani claims that Russia is prioritising relationship with them, it got debunked when Putin himself in his Russian parliament address mentioned India as a privileged strategic partner and totally ignored Pakistan.

From Heart of Asia Conference....

I say, be consistent, don't be distracted, keep striving, don't keep grudge in hearts but remember the enemy and move ahead as success will come to you. :pakistan:

LOL, what a spanking given by the Russian official to the Indian journo. Dont be a jealous b|tch , come to reality of multi polar world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom