What's new

Russian Air Force. Photos & Videos & Discussion

1.jpeg

Forget the Jet focus on the missile. It was tested by Russia 12 times last time was in the month of July 2018

5fcb11ca1a5c471fc626647019c86ed7.jpg

Danger Zone: Military Planes Land on Highway in Russia
08:30 17.08.2018(updated 18:00 17.08.2018)

Russia is definitely famous for its insane deck cam videos. Filming a bear, a tank, or a warplane during a road trip is a totally common situation- just think of all the opportunities for a good shot!

A highway in the Khabarovsk region in the Russian Far East was temporarily blocked due to military drills. The drivers, however, weren't mad at all, as they could see very real warplanes, landing on the highway. "It is not annoying at all to wait a bit, for that kind of show," one of the drivers said as they laughed.

im lovin this bird like a eagle seas everything from sky amazing colour scheme

is this A 50 mainstay i doubt it looks very new too me even aircraft looks very brand new i thik its new awacs the are manufacturing it

russian airforce and scientist and engineers are admire me there art work is as great as second to none so pitty pakistan never took anything from them hope time will change and we have a bite on a pie too sooner or later

these aircrafts from russian aerospace industry are very impressive specially there electro magnetical aircrafts

Back
Top Bottom