What's new

Russian Air Force. Photos & Videos & Discussion

Some nice photos
MIG-31
182042.jpg

182250.jpg

IL-76
182361.jpg

I must say one thing, no offence to russian friends here, but despite Russian aircrafts like SU-30 & SU-34 being potent aircraft the colour scheme used by Russian airforce is not good at all, especially the light blue colour, you guys need to change it !!!

One question tovarish, Is it possible to fit the Irbis E radar of the SU-35 into the SU-30M2?

The radar itself should be no problem, but the power supply of the radar is quite large because of the high power that the Irbis E requires and that's the issue, but I think that there are workarounds since in the past Russia had offered the Irbis E to China to use in the SU-30MKK.

One question tovarish, Is it possible to fit the Irbis E radar of the SU-35 into the SU-30M2?

The radar itself should be no problem, but the power supply of the radar is quite large because of the high power that the Irbis E requires and that's the issue, but I think that there are workarounds since in the past Russia had offered the Irbis E to China to use in the SU-30MKK.
To be honest, comrade, I do not know.

There would be no problem to fit Irbis radar at Su-30 platform.

but the Bars radar can be modernized too, which is will increase its power and characteristics.
The Su-30SM get upgraded radar "Bars-R" with better characteristics caompare to the Bars at Su-30MKI. There is planned second stage in upgrading of "Bars-R" radar for our air force.

Back
Top Bottom