What's new

Russia Weighing Ban on Car Imports From U.S., EU, Japan

You are not even chinese. :) Your IP says Karachi. So how serious can i take someone pretending to be something that he is not? ;)

I don't need to be Chinese. I am a China and Russia supporter :p:

I destroy anyone challenging China and Russia.
Just like I've destroyed your arguments here so you had no option but to resort to personal attacks to divert the attention after I embarrassed you :lol:

Dude this sanctions will hurt Europe's already fragile economy really hard. I can't speak for Chinese or Indians ,but I seriously doubt NATO will challenge Russia to please Americans and their poodle England. Europeans countries have billions of dollars worth of investments in Russia . Not to mention Russia is a major supplier of natural gas to Europe and I am sure Europeans don't wanna freeze to death again to please USA .

Western European economy has going through a more than one much severe economics crisis back then, and simply they can bounce back

This idiot doesnt have special software. He uses youtube videos to try and track ips. He actually told me im from Cyprus, then Russia, then Romania or some shit. He has no idea what hes talking about. He also doesnt seem to understand that ips can be changed in seconds and are worhtless as far as tracking anyone.

civilians can hardly have access to such a software, you are not an ordinary guy, i guess

I don't need to be Chinese. I am a China and Russia supporter :p:

I destroy anyone challenging China and Russia.
Just like I've destroyed your arguments here so you had no option but to resort to personal attacks to divert the attention after I embarrassed you :lol:
Yeah, the West has never been able to survive without China and Russia before, other than, you know, the Cold War, which ended in the breakup of the USSR and China heavily modifying its economic system. No one is responding because your arguments are nonsense.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Your simple minded non nuanced view of the world is a reflection and product of the poor educational system you were brought up in. Im assuming you went to public school and thats why you lack any in depth analytical view of world history. Please stop pretending to know anything. Youre only making a fool out of yourself.

The irony of the below statement........hilarious.

No one is responding because your arguments are nonsense.

I will say it again.....nato is destined to lose....their entire population is a bunch of brain dead idiots....and it only gets worse every generation.

This is a reason and an excuse to refocus on its own automotive industry. It doesnt take rocket science ( something that Russians are the best in the word at by the by ) to build passenger vehicles. Quite the contrary. Russia has the technology and the know, how they only needed the impetus and the simple awareness of just how dangerous it is to trust nato countries for anything. Nato wants Russia disarticulated and destroyed. Russians have been too complacent. They have been all too happy to allow the euro trash nato vassels to have their own industries without serious Russian competition. Russia has basically gifted nato with a huge portion of its internel markets by default. All that has changed now.

Russia will buy from friendly countries. SCO and BRICS countries. Eurasian countries. And they will build there own. It is a myth to think that those who build the most advanced nuclear weapons, submarines, tanks, air defense systems, rockets and fighter jets in the world cant build simple affordable passengers vehicles and anyone who really believes that has been drinking too much of the nato koolaide. Spewing propaganda is one thing, actually being stupid enough to believe it is a totally different matter altogether.

Alea iacta est...there can be no looking back....to do so would be treason.

So how they will buy cars?

This is a reason and an excuse to refocus on its own automotive industry. It doesnt take rocket science ( something that Russians are the best in the word at by the by ) to build passenger vehicles. Quite the contrary. Russia has the technology and the know, how they only needed the impetus and the simple awareness of just how dangerous it is to trust nato countries for anything. Nato wants Russia disarticulated and destroyed. Russians have been too complacent. They have been all too happy to allow the euro trash nato vassels to have their own industries without serious Russian competition. Russia has basically gifted nato with a huge portion of its internel markets by default. All that has changed now.

Russia will buy from friendly countries. SCO and BRICS countries. Eurasian countries. And they will build there own. It is a myth to think that those who build the most advanced nuclear weapons, submarines, tanks, air defense systems, rockets and fighter jets in the world cant build simple affordable passengers vehicles and anyone who really believes that has been drinking too much of the nato koolaide. Spewing propaganda is one thing, actually being stupid enough to believe it is a totally different matter altogether.

Alea iacta est...there can be no looking back....to do so would be treason.

The same thing is for Pakistan to have our own Automotive industry and ship building too... We have moved to Fighter jets with Chinese help which is not a good idea at all.

Back
Top Bottom