What's new

russia violating turkish airspace

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
http://www.haber7.com/guncel/haber/1773281-rus-ucagi-turk-hava-sahasini-ihlal-etti

It doesn't matter you bring su34 or pakfa, we are going to shoot down againg. Ther is no second warning:-).

2EC2E4A200000578-3339566-This_image_shows_the_moment_the_Russian_Sukhoi_Su_24_jet_was_sho-a-29_1448896649723.jpg

For the ease of readers, translated the link as follows.

Russian aircraft had violated Turkish airspace

Foreign Ministry announced that Russian warplanes violated Turkish airspace yesterday
rus_ucagi_turk_hava_sahasini_ihlal_etti_1454171176_191.jpg

Added: January 30, 2016, 17:56 / Update: January 30, 2016, 18:27

Here Foreign Ministry;

Yesterday (January 29, 2016) TS 11: 46 RF (Russian Federation (one SU-34 aircraft belonging to the Air Force violated Turkish airspace. Russian and English WARNING Before violation RF aircraft, Turkish weather radar from elements by repeatedly Russian and English is warning.

Despite our country, it carried out by NATO, and clear warning, that a violation is also a new and concrete indications of action towards the escalation of the problem of RF.

RUSSIA CALLS ON AND WHAT

RF, Turkish airspace, so we have a clear call to act responsibly regarding the violation of NATO's airspace. This kind of irresponsible behavior that may occur as a result of serious undesirable developments, we emphasize once again will be the responsibility of the whole RF.

Ministry summoned the Russian ambassador to

the considerations expressed again our last night invited the Ambassador of RF Ministry has strongly protested and condemned violation of the above-mentioned.

False translation

You know well Borther, so it would be delightful if you can translate it well though i used google translator.

Rest about the topic, Indeed Russia could have done it intentionally as a mock up call of last incident to test the arm again or anything.

but indeed highlights the tensed situation.

No brother, too much to do. But you know better than me - it is no WEATHER Radar.
Thank you.

I do believe it wouldn't just a weather radar thing when there is a high alert situation. The most interesting part is it was NATO this time as far as i can understand so a little mistake from any side can be a big in result. Hopefully Turkish Brethren wouldn't fall into any kind trap.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom