What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I do not understand why the US and Western Media continue to hang on to those fake and frictional story about says "The Ghost of Kyiv".

The Ukrainian Authority thrmselves cornered already admitted that such stories and others were created to lift the low morale of Ukrainian soldiers.

Didn't they awarded posthumous heroic medals to the sailors of Snake Island?

The truth is: These sailors did not resisted the Russian nor fight to the last man as claimed. They were completely cut off.
So they choose to surrender and returned back to their families.

How humiliating it is for the Ukrainian Authority and the US and Western MSM which continued to report about these fake heroism weeks after weeks.

Now I just discovered that the militias engaging in the intense fighting between them and Ukrianian are considered as Russian by Zalensky and his AZOV team. No wonder the people of these provinces wanted Independence. They are not considered as Ukrainians.

In other words, what is happening in Ukraine is in fact a full blown civil war in eastern part.

But the Western MSM choose to stay in Kiev and reporting the none events there instead of where the main battles are raging.

Like I said, there is no white nation that doesn't have its armed forced infiltrated by fascist scum. This is why Putin's excuse of denazifying was so hilarious to me, because a good chunk of Russia's army are openly racist.
Even in Canada there was a fifth estate episode where they described some extremist guys in the army. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom