What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
he SDB-II uses jam-resistant GPS/INS targeting like Boeing’s GBU-39 SDB-I, but its added seeker features 3 modes of operation: semi-active laser, millimeter-wave radar, and uncooled imaging infrared. By combining these 3 modes, the GBU-53 can have excellent performance against a variety of target types, under any weather conditions, while making it much more difficult to use countermeasures or decoys successfully

Thanks for the description and the link. I am logging-off so will read this tomorrow and reply.

I dont know if they teach stuff like this in Iran, but North Vietnam, a regime no different to North Korea invaded South Vietnam. And US tried to save them. They did to succeed, obviously. I dont know if you think Communist regimes just had a right to invade whomever they wanted? But obviously US devastated them and as you say killed a tremendous number of people there. The same happened in Korea and the same would have happened in East Germany if they were stupid enough to invade their neighbour.

LOL.

That is not so. Please read this post of mine from yesterday.
I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago when it comes to technology issues.

I am just mentioning NATO crimes where needed.
Why is it 'needed' here?

As for Russian looting, two vids of some Russian soldiers collecting some material from a supermarket and the vid having the background of a comedy music, you cannot propagate these Zelensky thoughts. Rather than looting, the Russians have been delivering tons of food and other emergency supplies to Ukrainian citizens in the cities they took control of. Why don't you acknowledge that ? This might have been the context of those Zelensky comedy vids.
Helping civilians are expected. Looting is not.

:yahoo:

I dont know if they teach stuff like this in Iran, but North Vietnam, a regime no different to North Korea invaded South Vietnam. And US tried to save them. They did to succeed, obviously. I dont know if you think Communist regimes just had a right to invade whomever they wanted? But obviously US devastated them and as you say killed a tremendous number of people there. The same happened in Korea and the same would have happened in East Germany if they were stupid enough to invade their neighbour.
north Vietnam didn't invade outright , there were Viet congs of south Vietnam that were fighting generals and were supported by north ,after USA entered in war in support of south against Viet Congs , then north did its invasion .
in 1958 north entered laos civil war nobody cared much , USA involvement in Vietnam war steadily increased between 1959 to 1964 north officially entered in war in 1963
and it all started by Diem "Denounce the Communist" Campaign

and by the way they don't teach us anything about Indochina wars no matter its first or second or third one . but it seems I knew more about it than the persons who were taught in European or American schools

Last edited:
I highly doubt a Neptune hit the Moskva. I may be wrong but I suspect a Harpoon while she was maybe diverted by false radar returns or Juke UAVs. Fyi all 3 Blocks also have a land based truck launch system making historically anti Russian Romania bordering the Jukes a likely suspect especially given the short max 150 km range. That's likeliest imo- if it was a Harpoon I doubt it was sub or air delivered.

Secondly the Russians blundered bigly! It seems they were using the Moskva's S 300 system as a floating AA cover-I'd NEVER have used that arsenal ship in such a confined space. Too little room to manoeuvre.
I'd have gone for a pair of Gepard frigates with the medium range Shtil SAMs. Though half the range of the S 300 I think operating as a pair coupled with judicious Russian use of High Altitude drones like the BAS 62 should've been effective.

Along with low-frequency radars, the Russian UAV is equipped with an electronic warfare system that allows you to see the enemy’s aircraft while remaining invisible.
[[URL]https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/s-62.htmurl]

images (7).jpeg

images (8).jpeg

images (9).jpeg

Equally importantly was the date,the 14th. Fyi, that's 48 hrs before the start of a very important Jewish holiday, Passover wherein Chosenites celebrate escaping Egyptian slavery and the death of their enemies kids.
  • Purim — March 17. ...
  • Pesach / Passover — April 16-23.

https://www.jfedstl.org/news-events/upcoming-events/jewish-holiday-list/
The heartless Pharaoh still refused to free the Israelite slaves. So God, brought about one last plague, which was so terrible that it was certain to persuade Pharaoh to let his slaves go.

That night, God sent the angel of death to kill the firstborn sons of the Egyptians. God told Moses to order the Israelite families to sacrifice a lamb and smear the blood on the door of their houses. In this way the angel would know to 'pass over' the houses of the Israelites. This is why the festival commemorating the escape from Egypt is known as Passover.
https://www.bl.uk/learning/cult/inside/goldhaggadahstories/passover/thepassover.html

Yes! These people celebrate the death of other people's kids and have been doing so for 3000 yrs!
I know it was 2 days early but I doubt it's too late for them to enjoy the negative energy harvest to celebrate their anti human cult. Btw, look at many false flags like the Beirut micro nuke: many fall on or near Jewish holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom