What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soviets had a 1:100 kill ratio in Afghanistan. Hopefully Ukraine doesn't come to that.

Ukraine is 1/4 Russian population and 1/10 Russian GDP so Russia has to fight this the same way US fought a similar enemy: Imperial Japan.
Russia lost that war, no?

I think a lot of civilians have already lost their lives in this war. But do we know that the number of Ukranians killed so far is half of Afghan civilians killed in Afghanistan? Because as per count in Western media, almost half as many Russians have died in Ukraine as those in Afghanistan :undecided:

EDIT: Kill ratio of Russians to (Ukranians + Foreign fighters) is just about 1:1 :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Big enough to win an election? Am not getting into a debate on the details of that election. If you believe in Yanukovich, no contrary evidence will change your mind.
Big enough to win an election.

Screenshot_20220316-232853.jpg

1280px-Другий_тур_2010_по_округах-en.png

Did Ukraine installed nuclear weapons from NATO? The issue is ASSOCIATION. Or in this case, a potential association.
They didn't have the chance yet.

But didn't USA try to change the government in Cuba as well? And I'm not a communist. I'm just talking about the double-standards.

Ukraine was off-limits for the West. But you had USA,Britain and a lot of NATO and EU leaders trying to make Ukraine into an American protectorate.

If Mexico had joined the Warsaw Pact,would you have felt ok with that? If Canada had joined the Warsaw Pact let's say,would you have tolerated that?

Soviets had a 1:100 kill ratio in Afghanistan. Hopefully Ukraine doesn't come to that.

Ukraine is 1/4 Russian population and 1/10 Russian GDP so Russia has to fight this the same way US fought a similar enemy: Imperial Japan.

There was no 1:100 ratio in Afghanistan as the soviet union literally collapsed from that 9 year war it had approx half mil casualities could even be higher

Russia should mobilise it's reserves and put industry in war mode. NATO is pouring more and more weapon systems into Ukraine.

Putin got himself into a sticky situation, he has options but is he willing to exercise them.

Russia should mobilise it's reserves and put industry in war mode. NATO is pouring more and more weapon systems into Ukraine.

Putin got himself into a sticky situation, he has options but is he willing to exercise them.
If he mobilised reserves, it would be difficult to not call it a war to his domestic audience. He would like to show that this is a limited operation :pop:

This will be no Afghanistan repeat for Russia. Putin will reach his goal within a year mark my words.. Ukrainians are no Afghans nor are there any mountains or ridiculous topography.

The fatigue will set in within the ukrainian ranks just wait for more weeks. Russia will take all of Ukraine within a year..

PATIENCE thats the key word here.. Do the Ukrianians have it for a long term meat grinder? I doubt it very much

If he mobilised reserves, it would be difficult to not call it a war to his domestic audience. He would like to show that this is a limited operation :pop:

I don't think anyone is under the illusion this is not a war.

So to sum it up, Russia should be allowed to invade and take over countries to have a 1-1 historical match.
Why the f should USA be allowed to invade? Why should USA and NATO play the policeman of the world. With what right did USA invade Iraq in 2003 and destabilized the entire region? Who gave you the right to destroy millions of lives by invading or changing governments in the Middle-East? With what right do you put sanctions on Venezuela and turn it into a country where people can't buy food or medicine?

And why is it ok to give Kosovo as a gift to Albanians? Who told you to meddle in Yugoslavia? Where were your sanctions when Turkey invaded Cyprus?

And now all you do is nag about Russians invading Ukraine. Not Finland,not Poland,not South Korea not even Taiwan.

Ukraine. Because you want to meddle everywhere and can't respect limits and boundaries. Because Yemen has been bombed to pieces all these years,but suddenly evil Russia is bombing.

Because you killed hundreds of thousands of people in your wars,but Putin evil dictator.

This will be no Afghanistan repeat for Russia. Putin will reach his goal within a year mark my words.. Ukrainians are no Afghans nor are there any mountains or ridiculous topography.

The fatigue will set in within the ukrainian ranks just wait for more weeks. Russia will take all of Ukraine within a year..

PATIENCE thats the key word here.. Do the Ukrianians have it for a long term meat grinder? I doubt it very much

To win he needs to mobilise more men.

To win he needs to mobilise more men.

The warm weather is around the corner in mid-april aka fighting season. I believe we could witness another waves from both sides. As real fighting will begin then because right now both sides are hammered by the cold weather it is minus out there like between minus -2 to -5 celisus..

Come spring the weather will break and reach perfect weather conditions between plus 5 to 15 celisus... Nor to hot for fighting nor to cold for fighting tempered weather and perfect weather for fighting..

Last edited:
No need more men. More and better hardware is more than enough.

He is true.. Russia will need to throw in another 150.000 but wait until the weather breaks and I also believe they will bring in Syrian cannon fodders but the weather has to be right by waiting another 3 to 4 weeks

He is true.. Russia will need to throw in another 150.000 but wait until the weather breaks and I also believe they will bring in Syrian cannon fodders but the weather has to be right by waiting another 3 to 4 weeks

They can also pay Chinese men to fight in Ukraine. China has millions of single men who would love to fight for land and women in Ukraine. Unlike Syrian men who are not adapted for cold climate, Chinese men are well adapted for cold climate and are well suited for combat in Ukraine in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom