What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video shared below. One of Zelenskyy's diplomatic advisers giving a long interview to an Indian channel. Too early to tell what he is really trying to say, minus the required bravado. To me it looks like Israel maybe playing a significant role in a de-escalation @sammuel . Ukraine is still asking for significant air-support-- but backing off from the No Fly Zone request but other support like more powerful missiles and aircrafts; also looks like Ukraine's control of the skies is under grave threat. Ukrainians are in constant touch with Americans [surprise, surprise!]. The Russian position is slightly 'generally more positive' in negotiations.

I just hope peace prevails.

And to the Pakistanis: Don't let the recent issues with America cloud your judgement. Except for gains for Pakistan's ally China, Pakistan doesn't have a dog in this fight. India, on the contrary, is significantly affected at least in short term in case of a Russian debacle. One would not be wrong to think that a Russian defeat and a Russian becoming more dependent on China is a benefit for Pakistan and at least short term loss for India.

Anyway, here is the video:

FN2OyIeXwAcychu.jpg

I am too rich to die. There is no need anyway. Ukraine is not my country. They are living on lands stolen from Muslims. There are 450 million people in the EU that will finance this and go fight as they know that their freedom depends on russia being destroyed.

Also, I, like trump has a bone in my foot and military wont take me.

Well, but Ukraine NEED you to fight for them. You're a tough guy, So you should be tough in battlefield too.

As per CNN security correspondent and White House Presser - Among the assistance that Russia has asked of China includes the supply of MRE's:

Now you could look at this two ways:
1. Russia doesn't have food for its army
2. Russia is in it for the long haul and is hoarding.

Take your pick!
Best to be prepared. China has massive production capability in every item.

Russia can only reach open sea through baltic sea and would pass swedish, german and danish waters there. They can block acess to the russian baltic coast since its their own waters.

Also so far we have done harder thimgs and russia does nothing in return. We took 380 billion if their central bank assets and all they did in return was hissing and barking.

Time to act tough
Frozen. I bet they will be realised in the future. Sanctions on Russia wont be there forever.

I also read about that.

But wouldnt the stopping of Russian ships in international waters be considered an act of war by Russia?

Seems like a very dangerous move, if true.
Looking at Putin the wrong way is an act of war to the appeasers. Bring it all on. this is the time to squeeze russia and let go after regime change.

Most anti Putin Russian voices want this war to continue, but with NATO intervention. They hope that a military defeat would crush Putin in domestic politics and liberate them. They dismiss Putin's nuclear threat as a bluff and do not want Putin to be given an off ramp. The anti Putin voices in Russia warn that if Putin is given a way out of the situation, then he will come back again stronger.

From an American perspective, I think giving Putin an off ramp is not a bad deal. Strategically, keeping the boogeyman at European door step will keep the NATO ducks in a row. All primed to accept American leadership for the next decade or so. :usflag:8-)

Interesting map. Russia has surrounded Mariupol (431000 population) and Melitopol (150000 population) cities. Chernihiv, Sumy, Kherson, Mykolaiv almost surrounded, Kharkiv and Kyiv are the next target of major offensive. Once these cities fall then Russia should be able to take hold of East Ukraine.

Interesting map. Russia has surrounded Mariupol (431000 population) and Melitopol (150000 population) cities. Chernihiv, Sumy, Kherson, Mykolaiv almost surrounded, Kharkiv and Kyiv are the next target of major offensive. Once these cities fall then Russia should be able to take hold of East Ukraine.

Russias made very little progress in the last week. Each day that passes is more destroyed armor and convoys and supply lines that grow thinner. Russian losses are at an unsustainable rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom