What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opera Snapshot_2022-03-04_041337_gab.com.png

I think Russia will soon resort to continuous airstrikes and carpet bombing. They seem to be losing too many men and equipment and will likely take a more aggressive approach than currently which might be more cautious to avoid civilian deaths. It also might be their way to try and bring the conflict to an end soon and break Ukraines resolve.

The Ukrainian's have leveraged the internet and social media very effectively to create a network of "observers". A closed Telegram channel shared this guide which explains Russian vehicle markings:
1646350208611.png

Signs I have been able to understand:
Z - Western Military District (ZVO)
V - Eastern Military District (VVO)
/\ - Southern Military District
/ - Central Military District

The Ukranian's have then created a google doc where people can report sightings of the vehicles
1646350299678.png
1646350342626.png

Original Document Translated Document

By leveraging social media (Telegram), the Internet and the public to act as observers, the Ukrainians have built an extensive HUMINT network which has been every effective to date and this explains why some of the defensive operations of the Ukrainians have been so successful.

But Poutine tacitly threatened other countries' citizens with nuclear war...
But none of those citizens are struggling to get access to the basics of life. Lets be rational, punishing the people never works, show me one conflict where it has actually delivered results. Sanctions are fine, starve the bastard and his finances, but cancelling Russian Orchestra performances, authors, artists and turning people (ordinary Russians) into pariahs is counter-intuitive.

• Wow
Reactions: sur
280 armored vehicles (Tanks and IFVs) taken out by 300 Javelins fired.

Armor will have a very hard job at hand in next indo-pak conflict.
Its the top down attack that the Javelin does that matters - no armor as such in that position. Same deal with CBU-105 skeets.. so it will be Pakistani armor that will have a very hard job at hand until PA also gets a top down ATGM.

That being said - the report doesn’t state which armor? T-72s, BMP-2s or MTLBs?
Armor is a very fickle term

Its the top down attack that the Javelin does that matters - no armor as such in that position. Same deal with CBU-105 skeets.. so it will be Pakistani armor that will have a very hard job at hand until PA also gets a top down ATGM.

Yep, just didn’t want to say it out loud. Given the other side’s weapons, Pakistani armor will face a very tough time.

I remember we were shown this video on a course about stand off weapons and it still shocks me to this day. Bye Bye tank!

I was introduced to this gentleman's politics during the Palestine conflict, I am a very big fan of this man and his voice for those who don't have one.
The mainstream media (msm) is now totally unreliable. Full of lies, drum beaters for the establishment. 'Alternative media', like him is the only way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom