What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you start mixing up things. First my problem with your post was NOT the range of the javelin!

Second: You talked not about a fight tank vs. tank, no, but tank with HE-Frag against infantry. If you miss a tank even by few cm you missed it completely. If your 120/125mm HE-Frag shell hits 1-2m near the center and not exactly in the center of the group ... well, you know what happens.

Oh my god, do you have comprehension problem??

This is what I wrote

3.) Sorry was meant to say flat land. The problem is that Russia still have not control the air even after day 6, running large Armor Column in open field is going to make it easy prey on Ukrainian Air Asset.

Also, it's worth notice that the tradition engagement distant for Javelin is 800-1200 meters, somewhat within T-80/ T-90 gun range (Which is about 1500), technically, you can engage Russia Armor with Javelin (Not sure what is the spec of N-LAW) outside T80/T-90 Gun range at 2000 meter, but the operator would have to be very skilful, because there are a lot of adjustment to make, and I am not sure if Ukrainian are that skilled on using Javelin. So I would suggest that they are probably engaging Russian Armor at range about 800 to 1000 meters
This is what you wrote

Lol, you as a "military expert" really believing the gun range of a T-90 is 1500m? I repeat: 1500m? From were you got this utter nonsense?

First of all, I NEVER even mentioned the word "Range" any where, Engagement Distant is NOT a range. So by quoting my word and then said "Range", that's MISTAKE #1

Engagement distant vary by A LOT OF DIFFERNET FACTOR, in the field, we call them "comfort zone" a minimum distant I felt comfortable to engage an enemy, it could range from how you adjust your system, calibration, or even weather. Range on the other end is the lower/upper limit of things. Like Minimum Range is the lowest number you can engage, for example, the minimal Range of a 40mm Grenade is 10 meters because it won't armed unless it spin that many rotation, Maximum Range of an Aircraft is the maximum number of miles (or km or nm) it can travel with maximum fuel on board.

In the case of Javelin, the MAXIMUM RANGE FOR a Javelin missile is 4000 meters (If I use CLU Light Weight Missile) but you probably will not be able to hit that target at 4000 meters practically. Because to do that, you would need to adjust for gravitational pull, weight compensation, and also how you follow the missile with your scope, for a trained operator, like me, I can hit a target between 1500 - 2000 meters. That is the engagement distant for most of the Javelin Operator. For less trained guy, I gave them800-1200

A Tank is a different thing. And actually at distant, it's easier to hit a tank than a human size target. Have you ever go to a gun range and fire a gun? The Further away from a target, the Minute of Angle change, for a 1 degree angle you missed to the left or to the right, at 10 meter, that MOA is going to be about 1 centimetre. at 100 meters, the MOA would be at 10 centimetre, at 1000 meters, if your rounds are 1 degree off target, you are talking a miss my 1 meter. Hence you have a better chance to hit a bigger target. Use of explosive HE or Anti-Personnel round does not deviate that degree of inaccuracy, you just compensate by having a blast radius. And tank don't do 1MOA.

And finally, just because your tank gun can shoot 2700 meters, that does not mean you will hit anything at 2700 meters, there is a minimum engaging distant between different target, the furthest is against Hard Target (building and so on) that's because that IS THE BIGGEST TARGET, the next furthest is another Armor, because that is the next biggest target, and finally the closest is human target. That's because it's the smallest. Effectively if you are aiming at a dude at 1500 meters or more, you WILL miss more than you hit, because you are trying to hit the smallest target at a large distant.

Not familiar with how a tank work is your Mistake Number #2.

Last edited:
Also he's wrong about Russia and China being able to work around the SWIFT system.
'The RMB cross border payment system still relies on banks as nodes, which can be sanctioned and influenced. For example China's own payment system can avoid the SWIFT sytem controlled by the US, but the nodes in the middle are all banks. The United States can sanction these banks. If nobody is allowed to do business with Chinese banks and others really follow up and co-operate, then this Chinese system will not work.' -Xin Chen, professor of Finance at Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
True, one thing tho, SWIFT was controlled by EU (They are a Belgium company) but you can still prosecute them for violating sanction thus control them. US have a say with SWIFT (both because of the sheer amount of US bank in the Settlement list and the Political Prosecution) but the ultimate control is under Belgium.

National Police building in Kharkiv

Current situation according to Russian information sources:
FMzOXzoX0AA1YZR

Hence you have a better chance to hit a bigger target. Use of explosive HE or Anti-Personnel round does not deviate that degree of inaccuracy, you just compensate by having a blast radius. And tank don't do MOA 1.
You DO NOT NEED to hit the target, here the human itself, directly. Duh.

All your walls of text about MOA etc. will change absolutely nothing about this fact. And you still don't get it.

You DO NOT NEED to hit the target, here the human itself, directly. Duh.

All your walls of text will change nothing about this fact.
Dude, explosive compensation only get you around +/-5 meter accuracy, and I am being Generous. It will do nothing if you miss by -10 to - >50 meters. If you engage your target at 1500m range.

Again, this is something you WILL NEVER UDNERSTAND as you never even shoot the gun in a tank. You probably never even saw the inside of a tank.

just because you point your tank gun at something does not mean you will hit it, be it a building, a tank or a human, just because you are using High Explosive round, A MISS IS A MISS, sure, if you miss by an inch, you will probably going to kill that target, but you are talking about long range gunnery like 1500 meters, a miss by an inch on a human size target is basically a hit. In reality it will be more like you will miss that target left and right 50 to 100 meters away.

Last edited:
Is the abolition of slavery is a fantasy?

Is the migration of millions of Muslims towards the Secular European countries is a fantasy?

You could deny this humanist movement and keep on putting a knife in its back, but then you will get the reply automatically in form of strengthening of the right-wing in form of Trump and in form of Indian BJP and Natenyahu of Israel.

Things started with only this small request to not to become indifferent to the flowing of human blood in this Ukranian crises by saying "Not our war, as we gain nothing".

Whenever human blood flows, wherever it flows, it is indeed our war as human beings.
Where was your virtue signalling for the Russian blood that the US backed Zelensky regime has inflicted for 8 years? Gotcha!

Obviously humans will escape from where there is war, especially wars brought by westerners both left and right of the political spectrum. The justice of Allah is such that when you took our Caliphate, Allah allowed hundreds of mosques in the West and Islamisation of European countries....and there is nothing you can do about it short of genocide, which many of your ilk suggest in various forums but dont have the gumption to do.

Us not wanting to subscribe to your godless fake movement doesnt mean we deserve genocide. We are free to choose Who we worship and who we support.

War is a necessity of life from an Islamic perspective. If one power goes unchecked then there will be rampant injustice. If Nato expansion is unchecked and we head to a one world government lead by the west you get abnormalities like turning blind eyes to genocide of non-europeans and selective condemnation according who falls short in subscribing to their ideology. So Russia is Allah sending another power to check another, you will never have this one world globalism based on hypocritical western values.

Last edited:
Dude, explosive compensation only get you around +/-5 meter accuracy, and I am being Generous. It will do nothing if you miss by -10 to -50 meters. If you engage your target at 1500m range.

Again, this is something you WILL NEVER UDNERSTAND as you never even shoot the gun in a tank. You probably never even saw the inside of a tank.
50m at 1500m with a 125mm cannon? Why not 500m? Or 5km?

It is getting ridiculous now.

I actually have a pretty good idea of Islamic slavery as I have read hadeeth and seera of the Prophet, and studied Muslim Caliphate. Also western historians have documented the crimes of crusades and colonialists so my source is primary and encompasses all sides. It is clear as day you suffer from a lack of reading on the matter and fall into the fallacy of presentism. I dont need some non-Muslim enemies of Islam to tell me about my religion, especially from a so called civilisation that has a vile track record of slavery, pedophilia, racism, genocide and revising history.

Your claims will not gain any weight till the time you don't come to debate me one to one along with your proof.

50m at 1500m with a 125mm cannon? Why not 500m? Or 5km?

It is getting ridiculous now.
You do know the accuracy ratio is VERY HIGH if you miss by 50 meters at a 1500 meters range. The Error Probability is 0.3%.....That mean it is VERY ACCURATE.

EDI : (TO A HUMAN SIZE TARGET NOT AN ARMOR)

But then again, why would I assume you know that? LOL

The Russians are levelling the place, Ukrainian forces have taken massive casualties. I don’t see this continuing much longer. There’s talk of gas and water lines being cut although I haven’t seen proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom