What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't believe in LBGT ofcourse and as I mentioned we were the first globalists meaning we didn't care about ethnics, races or all that as we saw everyone as human being.. It is a bridge the west crossed just less then 100 years ago.

Hence we were the world hegemony for almost 1200 years but they have switched to globalist concept under the US because it is an immegrant country..

In our globalist society you had Arabs, Turks, Moros, Kurds, Pashtuns, East Africans, Asians, Malays, Europeans living as one society and nation..

Then there is the human rights aspect this is also a concept foreign to them but they have got it right in the last 100 years they understand the concept of human rights... You can also add Animal rights.

We were never commiting genocide in medival conquests because we were following a strict code of conduct which had certain laws that saved civilians due to human rights law

I think you are broadly correct.
The Caliphate was the first true cosmopolitan civilization. Islam is the only open civilization that exists. Therefore Islam often is described as a xenophilic civilization. It integrates and adapts.

This is a fact that have been observed by numerous western historians and sociologists.

The western society borrowed, and elaborated and further developed on the huge advances in different branches of knowledge in the Medieval, Late Medieval and even pre-modern period of the islamicate world.

This is how things works. Many histographers therefore argue that there really dosent exist multiple single civilizations but in fact they all comprise a single world civilization with evolving branches.

Last edited:
Damn! I thought we are an oil producing country. For the record, I didn't vote for him.
Honestly I like the guy, but he's doing all the wrong things inside locally + Internationally recently.

We ain't fighting no blonde blue eyed white war. What past gave Pakistan? Once the purpose is done, hit with sanctions, arm the enemy of Pakistan and gave him all the room to sponsor Pakistan's killings. Haven't Pakistan had enough of fighting others wars? Pakistan has seen enough and tolerates that FATF arm twisting. Few to name.
I believe national interest first.

We ain't fighting no blonde blue eyed white war. What past gave Pakistan? Once the purpose is done, hit with sanctions, arm the enemy of Pakistan and gave him all the room to sponsor Pakistan's killings. Haven't Pakistan had enough of fighting others wars? Pakistan has seen enough and tolerates that FATF arm twisting. Few to name.

Well, you know Pakistan been sending its commandos, and pilots to fight Arab wars. What they paid back?

I think it's IK's way of paying back for their stance on Kashmir.

Which countries have not imposed sanctions against Russia?

🔹 Moscow partners in the BRICS group (Brazil, India, China, South Africa).

🔹 CSTO Countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan.

🔹Azerbaijan and Moldova abandoned anti-Russian restrictions. But the most unexpected was the position of Georgia.
🔹 Latin America (Argentina, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Chile).

🔹In the Middle East: Syria, Egypt, Turkey.

🔹 There are two non-EU Balkan countries in Europe: Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Hungary took an ambivalent position.

I think you are broadly correct.
The Caliphate was the first true cosmopolitan civilization. Islam is the only open civilization that exists. Therefore Islam often is described as a xenophilic civilization. It integrates and adapts.
False, Achemenid Persia was the first, followed by a string of others. And Islamic civilisation was about Islamism and not globalism. It was largely centralised and didnt not share any of values of western liberals. That's a false equivocation. Islam is an affront to western liberal values which is why western liberals have killed the most Muslims. This is why any self respecting Muslim should think twice about getting involved in this conflict, and if they do think thrice before joining the western narrative. It's borderline treachery for a Muslim to side with the west considering the past.

Thank you, brother!

Well, you know Pakistan been sending its commandos, and pilots to fight Arab wars. What they paid back?

I think it's IK's way of paying back for their stance on Kashmir.
Let's not compare two Muslims nations helping each other, with a Muslim nation going to fight for an avowed enemy of Muslims and Islam.

This is getting really violent. What is Russian endgame? If it is to take over all of Ukraine, conflict could surely spread to others in the neighborhood.

No. The Kiev government (Zelensky and his gang, who came into power more or less through a CIA-engineered coup) must capitulate or the suffering of its people will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom