What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting really violent. What is Russian endgame? If it is to take over all of Ukraine, conflict could surely spread to others in the neighborhood.

Jokes on him....he is about to lose eastern Ukraine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very unfortunate to see NATO and allies standing by and watching ("monitoring") the slow massacre in Ukraine.

What message does their inaction send to Taiwan and Hong Kong?

modi-monitors.jpg

I have never believed in the sense of a pipeline going through Afghanistan, where every warlord with a pound of plastic explosive can block it. Also there is the unfinished gas pipeline with Iran.

Exactly how many unfinished pipelines does Pakistan want?
Iran and Russia have the largest reserves of gas in the world. In the future Pakistan should interlink with both. Its in our interests to be able to make Iran, Russia or LNG from Qatar compete for the best price in our local energy markets. If the Indians are smart they would make a deal with Pakistan in Kashmir and enjoy the economics benefits of trade access to Eurasia. The Afghans need to focus on peace and trade and not war and aid (like the old Kabul regime was built on) if they want to lift themselves. I believe the Taliban will choose peace and trade.

How on earth a 604,000 sq km Ukraine poses an existential threat to 17.1 million sq km Russia?

This question fall on its own unreasonableness. As sheer size of land does NOT necesarily ALONE define how its affects the defence strategic calculus of its immidiate neighbors.

Last edited:
This is a great listen. US had been doing soft regime change followed by the orange revolution and funding protest in Ukraine since 2013.
There is recording of an intercepted call (timestamp 44m onwards) between Victoria Nuland (Asst. Sec of State) and US ambassador to Ukraine where she explicitly shares the game plan.

NED = Spyless coup planners... 😐

Richard Medhurst and Pepe Escobar. Long but entertaining and funny. Mentions Pakistan and India. Could understanding of effect on Europe of sanctions.

What Islamic perspective is this? Are we going to ignore the lynching and shelling of Russian speaking people in East Ukraine? The aggressors are Ukraine and Russia is stopping the aggression. Islam promotes multi polarity where one power checks another, otherwise there would be corruption in the land (Quran 2:251), Islam also promotes the stopping of injustice by the hands which is what Russia has done for the Eastern Ukrainians.
I have edited my post to stick with my own view. I was referring to an act of aggression generally not going into specifics which will vary in every conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom