What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some sympathy for Ukraine before the war began. But now i really dont care.

After seeing all that racist superacist bullshit i had enough. I hope Russia crushes every Ukrainian nazi. That stupid annoying and rude UN ambassador is acting like a cry baby. This whole regime smells like a unprofessional bunch more like hooligan gang.

When. Russia is at it i hope rhey steamroll all the way to Warsaw, just to see the fascist Polish and their disgusting president get a lesson tgey wont forget.
Bro, did this version change comes from the cause of change of mind?

(Apparently you upgraded to 2.0 stable version)

Bro, did this version change comes from the cause of change of mind?

(Apparently you upgraded to 2.0 stable version)
It is well known that the first release is always buggy. :)

I certainly ain't.

It's a white people war, I'm just glad they aren't killing brown people.

People taking sides here would be amusing, if it weren't for the fact that brown people are once again taking sides in a war that has nothing to do with them.

The chains of mental-slavery are hard to break, it seems.

@SQ8 @LeGenD @RescueRanger
Very well said 👍. I think people romanticise warfare and death because they are far removed from the threat or spectre of death looming over their own heads.

That and with video games, we’ve created an entire generation that believes they are tactical and strategic military experts.

In case you missed the chain of this exchange, one member declared me biased for following post:

:hitwall:

Everybody is biased to a certain degree but Russian shills are on another level entirely.

For example:

There I said it.

Assad regime is undemocratic and evil.
That Russia supported assadists who killed many of my fellow innocent brothers and sisters, is something i find utterly immoral. In that regard they are not an inch better than US or UK or France.

I Think youre entitled to your opinion just like eveyone else on this forum. Although youre a mod i dont see why you should not also express your ideas freely.

That being said, to be diplomatic all the time is also quite boring. I mean who the hell wants to become a diplomat. Be passive agressive and never be allowed to express emotions and opinions unfiltered. Certainly not me.

Last edited:
one of the funniest sanctions on Russia

t.JPG

Last edited:
Lesson of the day, don't be a cannon fodder for another country.

Especially the main defender of human rights (who happily funds Israel as it occupies Palestine, has engineered multiple coups across the world to topple democratically-elected governments to install puppet dictators, and sells billions in arms to the regressive monarchic autocracy that is Saudi Arabia)...

Said it before, there never will be a joint Sino-Pak war on India. This fear-mongering is manufactured by India's establishment to line their pockets in defence deals and control the population.

While we can never be sure of a Sino-Pak joint war will ever occur, I rather assume that no such coordination will ever occur. China has been arguably our best ally, and I am very thankful for their help in almost all areas of Pakistan's development. But as these past few days has shown, no one is willing to help the Ukranians militarily despite their pleas. I hope Imran Khan's government and military planners are observing this as closely as possible.

Washington Post front page right now. Some highlighted parts.
I think the Russians have regrouped after learning from their initial debacles in this war. And one thing about Russia to note: They are far more likely to sacrifice their soldiers to achieve their objectives than Western countries; such a sad observation. Also, just as we thought a war like this was unthinkable in Europe again, a direct shooting war between Russia and the West is not out of question. I think Putin is in a different frame of mind right now--he can't be seen to have failed. Also, while there is the power of social media, it probably won't change what's being done on the ground. And lest some Pakistanis think otherwise, Pakistan is only one country away from Europe if you count countries to the north/west of Iran as part of Europe. A Balkanization of Russia will be felt to Pakistan eventually; I think the Chechens would want to breakaway in that case.

1646150073968.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom