What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is common sense. Is he going to stay in Ukraine and waiting for Putin to trial and hang him? He is just a pro western cowards.

Exactly. Zelensky has already fled Ukraine or is finding a way to flee Ukraine. He ain’t staying in Ukraine.

Poor Imran Khan. I hope Pakistan doesn’t become collateral damage. The Anglo-Zionists will be in a rage and throwing sanctions left right and center. When they see Imran Khan hobnobbing with Hitler Putin they might be tempted to throw some sanctions his way as well.

LOL we survived much worse. Just have a good look at Afghanistan nexus. India, US and NATO ganged up against Pakistan for 2 decades.

I am very sorry for Ukraine. But this is not a war that Turkey can stop.

I did not ask Turkey to go for the Defence of Ukraine. NATO can. As NATO member, turkey can start the ball rolling for the mobilization of NATO. Put

As I said, this is an operation to topple the pro-US regime in Kiev.

Disarm the military and topple the regime.
Topple? No this about taking and absorbing Ukraine into Russia.

He spent one hour ranting about how the Ukraine is not a real country. You think he's just going to leave it as is?
Putin will never absorb Ukraine into Russia.

This is about toppling the pro-US regime in Kiev.

IMO Putin wants Ukraine to stop waging war with the rebel in Dombas region, more like Putin wants what happen in Crimea will also happen in Dombas region.

So both nations should agree that Dombas region is now under Russian control. Putin could have plan to capture whole Dombas region, the possibility for this according to me is 30 %, but this is the most ambitious plan of Putin according me, he would not go further beyond Dombas region.

He spent one hour ranting about how the Ukraine is not a real country. You think he's just going to leave it as is?

I think most likely he wants to capture whole of Ukraine. Then he will install a puppet regime or annex Ukraine. Not sure which one they will do.

I think most likely he wants to capture whole of Ukraine. Then he will install a puppet regime or annex Ukraine. Not sure which one they will do
Negative. Only the strategic areas and then bring them on the negotiation table.

Why doesn't India do that?

Cos india has no locus standi on the matter. Nor India benefits from any move either from the West or the east. We simply dont want any war. India may have tried in earnest to talk Russia out of this, but Putin is not going to listen on this issue.

I did not ask Turkey to go for the Defence of Ukraine. NATO can. As NATO member, turkey can start the ball rolling for the mobilization of NATO. Put

Why doesn't India step forward and mobilise NATO?

Cos india has no locus standi on the matter. Nor India benefits from any move either from the West or the east. We simply dont want any war. India may have tried in earnest to talk Russia out of this, but Putin is not going to listen on this issue.

You only yip yap. So many suggestions. So much hot air. You always use others for your own objective.

Your country India hasn't said a word on Russian Ukrainian crisis, but here you are advising Turkey to do this and that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom