What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was quick. It means they don't have the logistics to sustain the fighting that long because all their forces are attacking at once and they can only supply so much to the units spread out.

I think you misunderstand, the Russians are asking the Ukrainians to surrender and have offered them 2 terms.

By your logic, USA and UK are also to be included in the musical chair game 'SANCTIONS' for all their misdeeds for destabilizing the world's peace and killing thousands of innocent civilians in Afghanistan, VietNam, Korea, Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc.
By my logic? Bro, are you trolling right now? What are you talking about?

I think you misunderstand, the Russians are asking the Ukrainians to surrender and have offered them 2 terms.

Well hopefully they don't cause the Russians don't have the logistics to sustain this offensive in the long run.

That was quick. It means they don't have the logistics to sustain the fighting that long because all their forces are attacking at once and they can only supply so much to the units spread out.

Did you read terms of negotiations or just reacted to it? They are not offering but asking to surrender.

If you think Russia is strong you have no idea but strength is at your borders... If pak-china roll-out it will would be 150 times more then Russias strength you will be so shocked that your eyes will drop out of your mouth standing.. They could bring so much conventional forces they could fill the ocean..
❓

6 min ago

Ukraine's Ministry of Internal Affairs reports nearly 400 instances of shelling by Russian forces​

From CNN's Anastasia Graham-Yooll in London

Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs says it has reported 392 instances of shelling by Russian forces in Ukraine, a spokesperson for the ministry said Thursday.
“Battles continue practically along the entire territory of southeastern and central Ukraine,” the spokesperson said, noting that six bridges were also destroyed in the Kyiv, Chernihiv, Donetsk and Kherson regions.
“Our fighters of Ukraine's military forces and National Guard, our Border Force, our reservists continue to defend our country. Victory will be ours,” the spokesperson added.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine "cannot go unpunished," Spain PM says​

From CNN’s Al Goodman in Madrid

Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez on Thursday said Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will have “far-reaching consequences and cannot go unpunished.”

In a nationally-televised address in Madrid, he called on Russian President Vladimir Putin “to put an immediate end to the hostilities and revoke” Russia's recognition of territories in Ukraine.

Sánchez said the “European Union and the rest of the allies of the union had already approved a first package of measures” against Russia and that the EU’s Council is to meet later Thursday “to define its answer to this flagrant violation of international law.”

He called for a coordinated and unified European response and said sanctions against Russia would be the most effective approach.

Democracies at work after denying the Catalans their independence using false flag attacks and every other dirty trick in the book. Amazing!

Ukraine's Ministry of Internal Affairs reports nearly 400 instances of shelling by Russian forces​

From CNN's Anastasia Graham-Yooll in London

Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs says it has reported 392 instances of shelling by Russian forces in Ukraine, a spokesperson for the ministry said Thursday.

“Battles continue practically along the entire territory of southeastern and central Ukraine,” the spokesperson said, noting that six bridges were also destroyed in the Kyiv, Chernihiv, Donetsk and Kherson regions.

“Our fighters of Ukraine's military forces and National Guard, our Border Force, our reservists continue to defend our country. Victory will be ours,” the spokesperson added.

If you think Russia is strong you have no idea but strength is at your borders... If pak-china roll-out it will would be 150 times more then Russias strength you will be so shocked that your eyes will drop out of your mouth standing.. They could bring so much conventional forces they could fill the ocean..
In the 1960s, when I was a little, tiny boy, I heard the Albanians tell the rest of the world, "We and the Chinese are 600 million strong."

It was perfectly accurate, of course.

Well hopefully they don't cause the Russians don't have the logistics to sustain this offensive in the long run.
Umm, you really don't know Russia. I suggest studying the subject a little more:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom