What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not coming slow...

Yugoslavia 2.0

Slice.jpg

But Russia made a WRITTEN promise not to attack Ukraine if Ukraine give up 1700 nuclear warheads.

Zelensky maybe a comedian, but Poutine is the joke.

Zelensky is an Idiot. Ukraine can't win war against Russia, if he does not know this basic thing. Definitely he is clown.
At least, he should have calmed down situation after war started. What is Zelensky objective ?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:All Zelensky had to do to aviod this was say Ukraine would not join NATO.

Ukrainian is a sovereign state there right to choose not Putins

Remember, nato did not bully or invade anyone to join nato

Russians past and its illegal war is a good reason Finland and Sweden are joining if reports are to be believed

Regarding my previous posts about respecting POWs, after recent outcry on twitter of popular Ukranians taking selfies with injured POWs, finally the Ukrainians are getting the message that this is NOT a good look:

Yes, InshaAllah

The Ukrainians have been humiliating every Russian they have captured one way or another. a captured POW only has to give you his name and rank.

Imagine being dumb enough to picture yourself taking a selfie with a captured Russian prisoner... When your side is losing, and the Russians have a very strong intelligence network, and have repeatedly warned they will punish and make examples out of nazis.

Some of these dudes have a polonium chai with their names written all over it.

Ex-Russian "Own", not a Russian Sport Car.

It would be an Audi or Ferrari or Beemer or something like that, it would have been the same no matter who owns it,
Yea I know. It already would have been abused by the guy.

Zelensky is an Idiot. Ukraine can't win war against Russia, if he does not know this basic thing. Definitely he is clown.
At least, he should have calmed down situation after war started. What is Zelensky objective ?
So are you supposed for him to "laid down" an get rolled over if you cannot possibly resist a larger nation?

Then should this world instead of having 197 nations it should have 2? China and US? (Or 1, if you think US is a hegemon). I mean if US invade India for whatever reason, would you just lay down because there are no way India will win a war with US? Both Conventional and Nuclear.

I would not say a persons who fight for their right of existence should be called a "Clown". In fact, he IS the president, he can just leave and have his subordinate take care of the things on the ground, UK and US both offer to evacuate him, he refused both, and he is IN THIS THICK and fighting alongside with his own people. Name me how many "President or Prime Minister" would do that? Would your Modi-Ji do that? Would Xi Do that? Certainly Putin is not doing that.

You may not like him or disagreed with his policy, but you got to respect he see his people as equal and he is staying even when things are tough. A man like that is someone you should fear.

Last edited:
Yea I know. It already would have been abused by the guy.

Well, if I can get a Countach for 97k, I think that's still worth it if that car was abused by the Russian. Will probably go study a diploma in Mechanic or something myself.

Ya insurgency is inevitable. Will be heavily supplied by NATO as well.

The sanctions are comprehensive. They more or less sealed Russia off. China is the only major economy left that Russia can bank on.
The economic fallout will also hit US and EU. In fact it already is starting to. Gas price have shot up almost immediately. There are so many raw materials that come from Russia for industry in US and EU. The adverse will start to be felt in about a week.

So are you supposed for him to "laid down" an get rolled over if you cannot possibly resist a larger nation?

Then should this world instead of having 197 nations it should have 2? China and US? (Or 1, if you think US is a hegemon). I mean if US invade India for whatever reason, would you just lay down because there are no way India will win a war with US? Both Conventional and Nuclear.

I would not say a persons who fight for their right of existence should be called a "Clown". In fact, he IS the president, he can just leave and have his subordinate take care of the things on the ground, UK and US both offer to evacuate him, he refused both, and he is IN THIS THICK and fighting alongside with his own people. Name me how many "President or Prime Minister" would do that? Would your Modi-Ji do that? Would Xi Do that? Certainly Putin is not doing that.
I wish I could double like this post.!

Hot milf detected target at 12 oclock
….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom