What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? This is exactly what they are supposed to do anyway. Asymmetric warfare. I think you don't understand what the war in Ukraine has turned into now.

The number of atgm Ukraine currently has and will soon receive is probably over 50,000. That's why they brought the war to the cities.

Ukraine's aim is not to win the war. JUST, NOT being SURRENDER. Because as this process continues, the Atlantic pact will continue to beat Russia economically and psychologically.

But Russia will capture Kiev, install a new government, and form a new Pro-Russian army. It remains if the resistance to be seen in Ukraine can be as effective as Afghans and Iraqis.

I think the West has sacrificed Ukraine in order to get at Putin, and stupid Zelenskyy has taken the bait. When he was negitiating with the Russians, they were dictating him to the terms that he should stick with, and when his country was invaded and his cities were placed under bombardment, those powers were nowhere to be found. It seems the lives of Ukrainians don't mean much to the devil-worshiping Western elites.

But I gotta accept one fact: Zelenskyy is an idiot.

Last edited:
Hahahaha we want to join the Ukrainian Army or whatever innit? 😂🤣

Also did my man just state the map pocket on his chest rig is a plate carrier 😂.

What a shit show! Now just imagine if Leon or Tom were headed to the Middle East? 😂

Thank you for sharing this , I had a good laugh!
Idiots

Don't they know there's no good curry in Ukraine? What are they going to eat?

Hahahaha we want to join the Ukrainian Army or whatever innit? 😂🤣

Also did my man just state the map pocket on his chest rig is a plate carrier 😂.

What a shit show! Now just imagine if Leon or Tom were headed to the Middle East? 😂

Thank you for sharing this , I had a good laugh!
Mr. Leon should offer his service when Russia invades Carrabean .... right now his presence is not suitable in Ukraine for his personal security.

anytime i see an uninitiated mock the A74-M comparing it to the RAS-47 , I only have one thing to say to you heathens:

4AE54524-F08E-474C-A5DD-E7EB928C948B.jpeg

I have been to both places several times, China and Europe. I can guarantee you. Europe has no hope of competing with China.

Only the US is still competitive with China, and I see China surpassing the US in most fields within the next decade.
I wasn’t saying Europe was fully able to compete, but with a 300 billion euro investment they hoped to be as ready as they were able to afford. My point was, even this looks like unlikely now. As for the US, it is still able to keep pace and maintain its lead if it gets its act together, IF.

Idiots

Don't they know there's no good curry in Ukraine? What are they going to eat?
Your liz truss has really gone and f’d up big time now. This is going to be a free for all.

really? This is exactly what they are supposed to do anyway. Asymmetric warfare. I think you don't understand what the war in Ukraine has turned into now.

The number of atgm Ukraine currently has and will soon receive is probably over 50,000. That's why they brought the war to the cities.

Ukraine's aim is not to win the war. JUST, NOT being SURRENDER. Because as this process continues, the Atlantic pact will continue to beat Russia economically and psychologically.

Unfortunately Russians started with the idea that Ukrainians were going to break on contact or not resist after a few planes are downed.

They didn't expect this heavy resistance, but they do have a plan for this situation. It's going to get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom