What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolute ridiculous bullshxt conspiracy and how did you come to that conclusion. He basically said he saw people die on the road he didn't say they were students just civilians most likely ukrainians and everyone else fleeing.. Stop this nitpicking stuff that is not there and try to listen to what they are saying instead of using fantasy.. Besides there are very few black ppl in Ukraine hence the fleeing massing dying were majority locals

There are no good sides in this war. Both are in the wrong. The Ukrainian Nazi alliance is also wrong. That was my highlight. Otherwise I condemn both. You need to relax and allow others to speak.

Ukraine literally just needs to muster one airstrike of 20+ jets agains the column heading towards the capital - it will be the last mission for most of the pilots for sure but it will really tear up the column as they are all perfectly lined up.
They don't have 20 jets, they wont be getting 20 jets in the current trench of supplies from Bulgaria and Poland.

In this conflict btw Russia and Ukraine, dunya may ee kasa mulk hey jisnay zaleel hona he hona huta hey aur phir usnay apni ***** wali karaye hey guess the country :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: aaj kal us desh kay looog dono sides ko ye samjanay ki koshish kar rahay hain kay unhonay kyo vote nahe diya aur kyo nahi dena chahye tha aur kyo na day kar theek kya... matlab zalalaat saath saath hey unkay

OK some simple question.

1. Why is the Internet still on air.
2. Why is Ukrainian TV still on air
3. Why is electricty still function to all of Ukraine
4. Why are the roads and bridges still in tacts and supplies and free movement in Ukraine
5. Why is the massive Russian airforce not in the air?
6. Why have only limited troops moved into Ukraine?

Now in Iraq they even destroyed water purification and sewage plants let alone electricty.
These are usually the 1stvtargets. Why has Russian not hit these?

Your Russian Iraq below

In September 1999, Russian armed forces launched a military operation in Chechnya, with the declared aim of combating Islamist terrorism. De facto independent from the Russian Federation since 1991, Chechnya had already experienced one war, between December 1994 and August 1996. After intensive bombardment of the capital Grozny and the south of the country, Russian troops moved into Chechen territory, reaching the outskirts of Grozny in December 1999. Their entrance to the city was accompanied by mass violence against civilians, and in January 2000, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe condemned ‘as totally unacceptable, the current conduct of military operations in Chechnya with its tragic consequences for large numbers of the civil population of this republic.’ It considered that ‘As a result of this indiscriminate and disproportionate use of force, innocent non-combatants in Chechnya are suffering most serious violations of such human rights as the right to life, the right to liberty and the right to security.’ (PACE, 27/01/2000).

Following an investigative mission to Chechnya in February 2000, the International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH) listed these violations as follows: ‘destruction of towns and villages unjustified by military necessity; bombardments of and assaults on undefended towns and villages; summary executions and murders, physical abuse and torture; intentionally causing grave harm to people not directly involved in hostilities; deliberate attacks on the civilian population, on public transport and health workers; arbitrary arrest and detention of civilians; looting of private property.’ The FIDH concluded that these violations ‘constitute war crimes and crimes against humanity due to their massive, systematic and generalised character, according to the definitions of customary international law and the different international bodies.’ (FIDH, February 2000: 49).

The nature of the violence changed from March 2000. With Russian troops now occupying more or less the whole territory, police control operations took the form of arbitrary arrests, torture and disappearances. These were persistent and systematic violations of human rights carried out over an extensive period, facts which led the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe and the European Parliament to describe them as war crimes and crimes against humanity (PACE, 2/04/2003; European Parliament 3/07/2003).

So the period from December 1999 to February 2000 seems to mark a significant phase in the violence carried out in Chechnya; it corresponds with the arrival of Russian troops in the territory and their first contacts with civilians who had not managed to flee from the fighting. It gives us a clear picture of how the Russian troops were deployed (mixed forces under the control of different ministries made up of conscripts and contract soldiers along with career troops) and also how the Russians authorities employed a political rhetoric which ‘in a double movement portrayed the entire Chechen population as combatants and all combatants as terrorists’ (Le Huérou and Regamey, 2008: 115).

This is the period on which our case study will focus. In particular, we will examine the massacres carried out in the surroundings of Grozny (the village of Alkhan-Yurt) and in the city itself (the districts of Staropromyslovski and Novye Aldi). When Russians troops entered the north of the republic they encountered very little resistance; most of the armed clashes took place in the capital, where the majority of the population lives, and in surrounding villages and the south of the country.. The massacres of Alkhan-Yurt, Staropromyslovski and Novye Aldi are the most thoroughly documented ones. What we know about this conflict is limited by the fact that it is a recent one, which was mostly hidden from the eyes of the world. The bulk of our information relies on two sources: firstly, work on the ground during these events carried out by NGOs, either Russian (the Memorial human rights center, the Russian-Chechen Friendship Society) or international (Amnesty International, FIDH, Human Rights Watch), along with press articles and audio-visual material; secondly, the numerous judgements on the conflict handed down by the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) which today provide an extremely valuable resource for precisely establishing what happened and who was responsible.

Last edited:
Even if the Russians take all of Ukraine, an insurgency by the 40+ million Ukrainians against the few hundreds of thousands of Russian force will keep the Russians and the western alliance preoccupied. This is what India fears, as the attention will shift from China to Europe.

In the following video, we are reminded by the interviewer, that India (which calls itself the largest democracy) sided with the Soviets when they invaded Afghanistan in 1979. The only democratic country to do so. This should be emphasized in today’s context, to highlight India does not stand on principles as it likes to claim but naked national interests.

well when Chinese tanks roll into New Delhi I assume Ukraine will be less than sympathetic. Let's hope Putin's armour does not run out of fuel while he rushes to India's aid. :lol:

I hope Pakistan votes to Condemn the invasion of Russia at today’s emergency session of the UN. Based on IK’s stance (per his track record) that dialogue not war should resolve disputes between nations.

Do you condemn NATO / Western military invasions throughout the world since the end of World War 2 ?

3. Both sides are capable of keep fighting for another 12 months nonestop which will happen until someone is pushed and defeated..

"Someone" is NATO which will intervene. I heard on an Indian news channel that some European countries ( forgot the names ) are sending more weapons ( vehicles also I think ) to the Ukraine government.

Putin achieved absolute european unity. He teached the EU power politics. Infact never before threw EU their entire economic power into conflict.

Right, NATO came into existence on 2022-02-23. :rolleyes:

ziolensky is releasing convicts with combat experience

Zelensky must be asked, how many children in Donetsk, Luhansk etc did his Nazi soldiers kill.

Lmao you gotta respect Zelenskyy his a dog.. He has fight in him

Dogs are cruel and Zelensky is being cruel. He is unnecessarily subjecting the citizens to war. He should just negotiate with the Russians.

I feel sorry for them. I saw videos of captured russkies. Most are kids my age. They looked terrified and i hope they get treated good. I heared they call their moms to tell them they are ok.

I read that the Western governments' and Ukraine government's propaganda about the Ukranian military defenders of "Snake island" being killed by the Russians is false. The defenders were actually arrested by the Russians and treated well. There was a vid in this thread yesterday about one of those 83 defenders being shown by the Russians a vid of Zelensky declaring the defenders dead and doing propaganda using their names and that watching Ukranian soldier crying because Zelensky, who they served with their life, is misusing their names for his selfish benefit.

In the occupied city of Berdansk, local residents shout “Домой”, meaning “To your homes”

If the occupiers were American or any other Western military those protestors would have been shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom