What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wait and see what they will do next. You reap what you sow.
Actually, China started the decoupling from Russia. But in the long run, it will THEM who will reap what they sown.

That is hilarious that my post was edited for 'insulting' other nationalities. And yet white people are freely insulted here.

Reactions: Ich
There is no reason why NATO and the USSR can't have a limited controlled war just like India and Pakistan do. As long as the thresholds aren't pushed and the nuclear threshold isn't crossed NATO may push back Russia a little.

No one can ensure to limit threshold since the madmen are having those buttons with them to press.

Actually, China started the decoupling from Russia. But in the long run, it will THEM who will reap what they sown.

That is hilarious that my post was edited for 'insulting' other nationalities. And yet white people are freely insulted here.
🤣😁😂 Lets see, The US drowns in debt while china keeps growing.

There is no reason why NATO and the USSR can't have a limited controlled war just like India and Pakistan do. As long as the thresholds aren't pushed and the nuclear threshold isn't crossed NATO may push back Russia a little.
Any NATO Russia conflict is going to bring large scale instability to the West. Most people don’t want to live in the specter of WW3.

The problem with this is that NATO has conventional overmatch on Russia, so Russia will have to escalate to tactical nuclear weapons to even the difference, then NATO escalates, etc. and you see where this goes. This is greatly compounded by the fact that Russia has nowhere left to retreat to; its back is literally against the wall. This isn't the Cold War where they could squabble in Germany, NATO today is on Russia's border and threatening to expand further.

India and Pakistan's "wars" are more like ritualized performances. They've become normalized so there is no (little) chance of escalation. NATO and Russia aren't like that at all.

Any country denying entry to non-white people out of Ukraine, might actually want them being casualty of war to blame Russia later, being attacker. It will help Ukraine pro bloc/EU/US to gather sympathy & justify sanctions or war on Russia. A crazy thought based on news from Russia Ukraine War about I'll treatment of people fleeing Ukraine.
Sadly there has been rising xenophobia in Europe due to the migration crisis in the last 14 years. Part of me understands the need for border control, but not when there is all out war on your border and the people requesting safe harbor are genuine intl students.

It's really heartbreaking. To highlight my frustration on creating some sort of hierarchy of migration when it comes to evacuees from Ukraine, please watch this video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom