What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
very very interesting buildup, they Russians did the same with Crimea ,they refuse their involvement in the conflict up until its too late for anyone to act, and Crimea was under formal Russian control, maybe a similar tactic will be used for other regions of Ukraine which are pro Russian?

I don't see any chance for a Ukrainian victory here if war breaks out. Surely Ukrainian strategists aren't this stupid to start a war with Russia.

Never assume this false narrative. Russia is out there trying to act tough but never underestimate the EU and NATO. Lets forget NATO and just say the EU.

The EU is being diplomatic and very smart about things and they don't wanna reveal their hands. Right now you don't real know the opinions in the EU capitals everything is kept hidden except what you see coming out of Belgium the seat of EU. If Russia was to push it's luck here it won't only fight Ukraine It could end in a whole alot bigger war.. Russia is also unecessarily overrated when compared to the EU who in return is criminally underrated as an entity or mistakenly overlooked but they are a formdible foe even one China fears.

EU ---- > Russia it is not even close........

Better Economy, more Manpower, more modern weaponry and better defense systems

Last edited:
EzNBxU6VoA02pEU

Never assume this false narrative. Russia is out there trying to act tough but never underestimate the EU and NATO. Lets forget NATO and just say the EU.

The EU is being diplomatic and very smart about things and they don't wanna reveal their hands. Right now you don't real know the opinions in the EU capitals everything is kept hidden except what you see coming out of Belgium the seat of EU. If Russia was to push it's luck here it won't only fight Ukraine It could end in a whole alot bigger war.. Russia is also unecessarily overrated when compared to the EU who in return is criminally underrated as an entity or mistakenly overlooked but they are a formdible foe even one China fears.

EU ---- > Russia it is not even close........

Better Economy, more Manpower, more modern weaponry and better defense systems
EU is not a military alliance and doesn't have an army.

All the lands historically called New Russia (Novorossiya) in 18-20 ct. will reunite with Motherland.
but I will tell you areas like Kiev ,ternopal,livive n Odessa will give a tough time to Russian with help of polish,it’s not easy like Crimea bcz in Crimea the most of population is not Ukrainian like tatars

Odessa is 95% pro-Russian, Kiev is 50/50.

All the lands historically called New Russia (Novorossiya) in 18-20 ct. will reunite with Motherland.
Good luck and i heard you guys want all the land east of dnieper river.

Good luck and i heard you guys want all the land east of dnieper river.
No-no, you make it wrong. It is not Russia wants to conquer lands, it is people of this lands wants to reunite with Motherland, and do not want to be part of the West. If we ever will have the legal referendum we will make it legally.

No-no, you make it wrong. It is not Russia wants to conquer lands, it is people of this lands wants to reunite with Motherland, and do not want to be part of the West. If we ever will have the legal referendum we will make it legally.
I am not denying that and you can say majority of people and not all but that is what i hard from Russian friends. Also I am sure when you guys dissolved USSR there was a treaty with west where Ukraine to be never part of NATO but they are breaking the treaty so you have to answer in same manner.

Recent Foreign Minister Lavrov’s visit to India laid groundwork for Mr putin arrival in India. Lets see how future goes.

I am no fan of the Ukrainians but Russians there are migrant beggars. Have those Russian mongols return to the steppes. They can set up their yurt and wander around with some cows and goats.

I am no fan of the Ukrainians but Russians there are migrant beggars. Have those Russian mongols return to the steppes. They can set up their yurt and wander around with some cows and goats.
Actually, Eastern and Southern Ukraine is steppe. So our yurts, cows and goats will stay here.
And we also will build some nuclear power plants, giant factories, naval yards and may be one spaceport - as we, mongols, used to do.

Last edited:
hi do you have any knowledge about the terms known as Gog & Magog, Meshech, Togarmah & Tubal? thanks in advance
I've read Bible, but I do not remember about Togarmah & Tubal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom