What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news
Thanks Putin
Germany will increase defense spending to $80 billion minimum per year. New joint fighter jets with France, new drones from Israel, buying F35 as nuclear bombers, upgrading Typhoons.
For this year, Germany will increase spending by $120 billion.
That’s unprecedented.
Will be lots of tanks, submarines.

It only took the destruction and occupation of a democracy in Europe for the Germans to realise the risk Europe has been living under all these years.

The Germans carry a lot of responsbility for what is happening in Ukraine right now - they greenlighted it by refusing to allow countries to provide defensive equipment to Ukraine and actively stopping sanctions against Russia - i can go on - but i think we can all see what role the Germans played in helping the Russians get the breathing space they needed to do this.

Every photo or video I've seen today shows Ukrainian soldiers carrying British NLAW anti Armour weapons. They each seemed to have their own. This is going to be a real problem for Russia, and I hope west keep sending them anti air weapons and anti Armour weapons.

You are a mullah type, I have read your posts before so you are going to say such things. I am sure you support the "rebels" in Libya and Syria who are anything but Libyan and Syrian and have been dearly created and supported by Western governments which support you also hope for the Ukranian military.

Where are the heavy bombardments on Kiev, the capital city? No city in Ukraine has been bombarded properly by the Russians. It is a joke, even one missile slamming against a random building in Kiev will make huge breaking news headlines, this will not happen if there is a heavy bombing campaign by the Russians.

Don't bet on it. Putin is pro Israel.
He is pro Puttin first ... but they will use any deal with Iran as barging cheap with the west ....

Russian see Iran as biggest potential danger in Ghafghaz , so they don't like a strong Iran at all

You are a mullah type, I have read your posts before so you are going to say such things. I am sure you support the "rebels" in Libya and Syria who are anything but Libyan and Syria and are dearly created and supported by Western governments which support you also hope for the Ukranian military.
yep the zio-usa-salafi axis mindset

So when is the west gonna send some to Palestine or Kashmir?
1645960604308.png

Ukrainians defending the town of Bucha have destroyed a strategic bridge in Kiev District to delay the advance of Russian troops before falling back towards the city center. The town of Bucha is 22.18km from Kiev City Centre.

View attachment 819241
building a bridge , take how much , 1 hour , 2 hour ?

Ukrainian fighting the fight of their lives. Youngsters & veterans line up to join Ukrainian defense. Watch
@gauravcsawant
's report from ground zero
How's this right and Kashmiri resistance wrong lol. Indian's always on the wrong side of history.

he's disgruntled salafi
By disgruntled you mean Britain doesn't allow to have jihadi sex slaves like they can do in those Arab countries they destroyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom