What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian claims = PSYOPS

Western claims = must be facts

Applause for the logic of the century.
the level of copium is off the charts. American redditors are believing myths like 5000 russian soldiers are refusing to fight and a Russian generals are gonna do a coup to oust Putin cos some guy on twitter said so. 3500 russian soldiers KIA source some Ukrainian inforgraphic. Issuing guns freely to civilians doesnt look like a winning side - now random criminals are shooting at each other,

Last edited:
Inappropriate Language
Hey wake up from your wet dreams, there was no army in Lebanon, only a guerilla, read your damn Winograd report then talk.

Ukraine in ranked 13 in world army strength

Comparing your debacle in 2006 to Russian performance??? You didn't even cross the Litani River, not even Ra's Jbeyl village!!! looolz, you are just a clown in denial mode.

Russian is surrounding the Capital and the second biggest city
Lol, anyways, you're a pathetic, clueless, mindless idiot. Russia's performance is honestly embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as those cavemen in Lebanon hiding in schools and hospitals.

Now I know why Bosnians got massacred in 90s .... You guys are not even updated and your knowledge is so outdated.

Please tell us why we got massacred? Should we join the Russian and Serbian empire to prevent future massacres?

No thanks, we will watch their destruction by NATO, safe and sound in our country. And hopefully we join nato soon so we can help out.

Israel lost 121 men, 2 helicopters, 5 tanks in 33 days, Russia lost 3500 men, 10 helicopters, 10 jets, over 100 tanks, hundreds of other military vehicles in just 3 days

Incomparable, Israeli army is so much more professional, even in 2006. Today it's much stronger.

Where are you getting these russian figures from ? Source...

They are way too high to be considered truthful .

https://****/ourwarstoday/2409

Look at that, just armored vehicles without fuel, soldiers don't even know where they're going or what's happening.

Where are you getting these russian figures from ? Source...

They are way too high to be considered truthful .
Open https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/
And look how many columns of Russian vehicles were destroyed

Only nukes, believe me that if Russia hadn't had them, that poor, unorganized army would have been steamrolled long ago. The west is going to flood Ukraine with ATGMs and MANPADS and make Russia pay a lot for Putin's stupid decision
lOl, that was exactly what Hitler believed. Maybe Israel can try this out and send your mighty troops to steamroll Russia.

1645935869646.png

Ukrainians forgot the S-400 was an invincible super weapon and hit a Russian air base.

I am active on reddit and twitter. I know the subreddit.

I am asking your 3500 figure ... Where did you get it from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom