What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukraine conflict: Britain sending more arms as fighting reaches Kyiv​

By Maria Zaccaro & Doug Faulkner
BBC News

Boris Johnson has hailed plans for extra military and humanitarian support to be sent to Ukraine.
Britain is among more than 25 countries to pledge to continue to supply arms, as capital Kyiv remains under attack from Russian forces.
Protests and demonstrations in support of Ukraine are being held across the UK, including in London and Manchester.
And the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have said they "stand" with the people of Ukraine as they "bravely fight".

Have to give it to the British for stepping up

Most of the English language Afghan media accounts are now inactive.

I wonder why.
You will see a lot of these so called "Patriot" accounts from Ukraine suffer the same fate. Its so obvious it makes you sick in the stomach. #Sheeple syndrome.

Confused by different tweets. Looks like russia will not win this war but will not be total defeat rather tactical victory by making two independent regions and diplomatically will fail. The kiev is yet to fall.

Or

Could be that we havent seen war for a while amd expect a country fully invaded in 3 days is normal. Which is not possible 🤔
Please don't judge what is going on based on what you are reading on twitter.

Confused by different tweets. Looks like russia will not win this war but will not be total defeat rather tactical victory by making two independent regions and diplomatically will fail. The kiev is yet to fall.

Or

Could be that we havent seen war for a while amd expect a country fully invaded in 3 days is normal. Which is not possible 🤔

No worries and don't confuse for Twitter or FaceBook. ANA was eliminating thousands of Taliban in a day till the moment when world saw Taliban taking over Afghanistan in couple of days.

You will see a lot of these so called "Patriot" accounts from Ukraine suffer the same fate. Its so obvious it makes you sick in the stomach. #Sheeple syndrome.

Please don't judge what is going on based on what you are reading on twitter.

Thats what im saying twitter is only creating confusion.

Its clear the Ukrainians are taking it to the Russians. Not afraid at all

Tactically, one can say that Russians were not going full throttle expecting that Zelensky was indicating for talks on neutrality of Ukraine. Give the credit where it is due. If things turn around from the talks; I pray & hope that lives are not lost.

This is what the west thinks about us as their personal property and not equal humans.
It is unfortunately the case.

The West sadly remains saddled with the mentality from the 20th century, of "with us or against us". This mindset is precisely what plunged the world into madness 75 years ago. There were very few countries that were able to stay neutral either due to their independent position, or due being breakaway colonies. Personally, I welcome strong and stable relationship with the West as we have A LOT (commercially and strategically speaking) in common. But it does not mean that we want to be in a military alliance.

And part of this blame goes to the Asian and African countries in the post-colonial era. All of us were busy larping up to one or the other big power. Whether it was the Middle East or Asia, all countries were busy sucking so hard on big powers' **cks that they just took all of us for granted. Non-Aligned Movement did put some sense into the world's powers that some countries don't want to fight anyone, the mindset was always about "I am powerful so you better obey me, peasant".

I hope that common sense prevails and these governments understand.

Ukranians do not need to run a propanda campaign to justify their illegal actions or propagate a false narrative - it is the Russians who need to do that as what they are doing is both illegal and immoral - and sites like "ASB News / MILITARY" are the vehicles of that Russian propaganda.

The lack of a picture - does not mean it did not happen either.

Russian are in the winning side.
That’s ukraine who needs propaganda to boost their morale.

Sorry, I’m not that stupid. Seeing is believing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom