What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent Ukrainian men, women and children must thank god as they aren't arabs or Muslims and the attackers aren't USA, OTAN or Israhell
Lets not make this about black or brown people or about Islam and non-Muslims. Ukrainians didn't deserve for their nation to be invaded, whatever happened in history doesn't validate what has happened in Ukraine.

That Zilinski Clown was the first one to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israhell.

He will never get my sympathy .....

Well he is a clown. This was expected from him

Lets not make this about black or brown people or about Islam and non-Muslims. Ukrainians didn't deserve for their nation to be invaded, whatever happened in history doesn't validate what has happened in Ukraine.
Agree, but honestly the Russian are clearly doing their best to avoid the civilians.

They also have to thank the Russians....

You do realize that is a fake post right? right?
All CNN official accounts carry a "verified tick". Nice try though. Moving on!

Agree, but honestly the Russian are clearly doing their best to avoid the civilians.

Thank them for invading their country? Okay, I have no patience for someone who wishes to troll!

The last Ukraine war showed once again that the Russian Air Force is still not equal to the west.

They couldn't do an effective SEAD/DEAD against the Ukrainian Air Force, no serious CAS. There is no indication that they are performing CAP duties over Ukraine. They're still trying to do damage with long-range cruise missiles or artillery rockets.

Most importantly, they were not able to set up task packages and carry out a joint operation. Even when our Air Force weakened relatively after the coup attempt, we were able to operate with dozens of planes. The Russian Land Aviators are to be commended. They usually do both airborne personnel transfer and close air support.

The lessons and experience they have learned from Syria come to the fore here. But the Air Force hasn't learned the same lessons. They did not have experience of joint air operations in Syria either. Maybe every Russian pilot flew in Syria for a while, used live ammunition, but did not experience an operation carried out by different air elements at the same time. Of course, this is the situation in the first day or two of what I wrote, we'll see what happens after that.

image of a stuck tank from Day 1 of the push.
Not really "new".

Edit: You posted that 2 times before as well! LOL

@F-22Raptor has gone crazy in his anti-Russian hate. And he did not reply to me about my question to him why is he supporting the Ukranian military with which Nazis units are collaborating.

I agree. Here in India they are showing Indian TV journalist in Kiev and other places who are quite unharmed. They are freely walking about. Also, they showed a Russian tank in front of which a Ukranian man protested by getting atop the tank and then in front of it. The soldiers from the tank did not harm him. And then it's not like Russians passing Ukranian villages are harming the residents.

@RescueRanger

Last edited:

One way or the other - feels like this will be a decisive weekend - and one where the odds are being stacked against Russia to achieve what it wants. Russia is running out of time ?

Still not sure If this is true - ie banning of the black sea access(possibe? but turkey has not confirmed).

Poland, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic have just now imposed bans on Russian airlines . ( on BBC News)

Possible agreement on SWIFT bans following multiple confirmations of agreement from the hold-outs.

Pressure is being massively upped against Russia this weekend.

@F-22Raptor has gone crazy in his anti-Russian hate. And he did not reply to me about my question to him why is he supporting the Ukranian military with which Nazis units are collaborating.

I agree. Here in India they are showing Indian TV journalist in Kiev and other places who are quite unharmed. They are freely walking about. Also, they showed a Russian tank in front of which a Ukranian man protested by getting atop the tank and then in front of it. The soldiers from the tank did not harm him. And then it's not like Russians passing Ukranians are harming the residents.

@RescueRanger

What you see on the news or TV or social media is like statistics "What they reveal is suggestive, what they conceal is vital".

The last Ukraine war showed once again that the Russian Air Force is still not equal to the west.

They couldn't do an effective SEAD/DEAD against the Ukrainian Air Force, no serious CAS. There is no indication that they are performing CAP duties over Ukraine. They're still trying to do damage with long-range cruise missiles or artillery rockets.

Most importantly, they were not able to set up task packages and carry out a joint operation. Even when our Air Force weakened relatively after the coup attempt, we were able to operate with dozens of planes. The Russian Land Aviators are to be commended. They usually do both airborne personnel transfer and close air support.

The lessons and experience they have learned from Syria come to the fore here. But the Air Force hasn't learned the same lessons. They did not have experience of joint air operations in Syria either. Maybe every Russian pilot flew in Syria for a while, used live ammunition, but did not experience an operation carried out by different air elements at the same time. Of course, this is the situation in the first day or two of what I wrote, we'll see what happens after that.

Maybe the whole ordeal was to make a point, and that's what it is.
It is 1/3 of the force at the border,
They gained the areas quickly due to pro-russian pops at the border only to face resistance at and around the deniper river.
After day 2, only then the DPR and LPR militia made their moves in-ward to gain territory.

They aren't going in for the kill.
It's purely intimidation, the casualty count attests to that.

Open conflict is being avoided at all costs, given how they've limited themselves to just taking out the materials with ranged weaponry.

I highly doubt they'd want to disclose their entire playbook on Ukraine and show their current doctrine,
as you can already see with the type of equipment being used and the regular personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom