What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinians voted to have Hamas as their leaders it was democratically elected and yet US and its allies refused to acknowledge it

Hamas was elected 15 years ago ! ! ! . You can't argue you are democratically elected , if you throw your opposition members from roof tops as Hamas did in Gaza , and do not allow a free election after you are elected.

Half the Palestinian people do not recognize Hamas , it sure is hard to sign an agreement only with half the Palestinian people.

Abbas was the elected president , but his position too was not put for elections for over 15 years.

This is something only the Palestinian can sort out for themselves. They messed up their democratic process and only they can fix it.

The only time Palestinians spoke in one voice was during Arafat time , but he missed the opportunity to make an historic change in the region , by ending this conflict.

~

Hamas was elected 15 years ago ! ! ! . You can't argue you are democratically elected , if you throw your opposition members from roof tops as Hamas did in Gaza , and do not allow a free election after you are elected.

Half the Palestinian people do not recognize Hamas , it sure is hard to sign an agreement only with half the Palestinian people.

Abbas was the elected president , but his position too was not put for elections for over 15 years.

This is something only the Palestinian can sort out for themselves. They messed up their democratic process and only they can fix it.

The only time Palestinians spoke in one voice was during Arafat time , but he missed the opportunity to make an historic change in the region but ending this conflict.

~

that's rich coming from a invader stay in Europe or US currently Palestine has enough invaders

even after 75 years Zionist cant walk down Jerusalem without looking over their shoulder to get stabbed or gunned down

this is how Zionist victory looks

it was Palestine, it is Palestine and will always be Palestine

dont steal dont get killed simple logic, too much for a Zionist to understand though

that's rich coming from a invader stay in Europe or US

Yes , and you wonder why we cant talk to Hamas , and yet complain why it is not recognized.

You seem to hold the same positions as Hamas.

Hamas is advocating the destruction of my country , than they cant complain when they get a bloody nose in return.

~

Yes , and you wonder why we cant talk to Hamas , and yet complain why it is not recognized.

You seem to hold the same positions as Hamas.

Hamas is advocating the destruction of my country , than they cant complain when they get a bloody nose in return.

~

yes we dont want a country called Israel whats wrong with that ?

if someone broke into my house and steal my property I will also chop their heads off

defending your house is not terrorism we are done with these labels call it what you want

yes we dont want a country called Israel whats wrong with that ?

Since millions Israelis seems to disagree with you and since they will fight to protect their homes , what you are suggesting is continuation of this conflict , that has been going on for over a 100 years , and should have been solved long ago.

You are suggesting is war , and you wonder " whats wrong with that ? "

I wonder if you are personally going to participate in this war , or is it just something " nice " , you suggest to others ?

~

Since millions Israelis seems to disagree with you and since they will fight to protect their homes , what you are suggesting is continuation of this conflict , that has been going on for over a 100 years , and should have been solved long ago.

You are suggesting is war , and you wonder " whats wrong with that ? "

I wonder if you are personally going to participate in this war , or is it just something nice , you suggest to others ?

~

and it will go on for 1,000 years because Muslims will never up, we are not like Black Africans who Europe enslaved forced them into Christianity and told to pray for the people who oppress them

and it will go on for 1,000 years because Muslims will never up, we are not like Black Africans who Europe enslaved forced them into Christianity and told to pray for the people who oppress them
cant u make your point without being racist?

Africa Religions.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom