What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgent.. The Russian army controls the Ukrainian city of "Svyatogorsk" and the Azot industrial complex will be surrounded like in Mariupol..

If they would, why they didn't do it before?

For the entirety of march they were busy shifting their men around Europe trying to think how to prevent Europeans from resupplying Ukrainians, not the other way around.

The scene of shaking Stoltenberg in Warsaw was right around that time
Ukraine had to prove itself worthy of getting the arms supply. They sure did. No one doubts Ukraine is up to this fight, so now it makes a lot of sense supporting them with any means possible. Too bad the west didnt support Ukraine full scale from day one. I still think NATO shouldve taken control of the airspace in western Ukraine 24. february, and let Putin worry about confronting this NATO airforce.

2 battalions of what exactly? I think the russians are using patchwork units of whatever is available now, as do the ukrainians in their brigades. Watching some of the many clips of russian IFV being ambushed, they seem rather empty, not holding any units to dismount. Im wondering if they are simply used as substitutes for tanks with a 3 man crew.

Yes, they are very short on tanks, because their losses in the first month were catastrophic.

Russians will not be able to do bold tank offensives, but they don't need them anymore.

Russia is on defensive, the front is static, and they are just betting on them having more soldiers than Ukrainians have bullets.

For Ukrainians to go on offensive against numerically superior Russians, they need 10x the amount of vehicles they got from the West to this day.

The Pakistan hating American general has been put in his place. The Russians are marching forward and all this fatty can do is bring out empty statements. LOL at we will continue to give weapons. As if that will halt the inevitable.

I have enjoyed this shit show from the get go. Every colored person doesn't give a shit in reality. When colored natives in so many places got butchered by these white Anglo-Saxons no one was there to shed a single tear. If you confront the white man today about his sins he can only say that it happened in the past. Well, tomorrow Ukraine too will be a thing of the past. Time to move on.

Bongiya na maar yaar. Afganistan ko zehnii azadi dilate dilate humm zehni ghulam bunn gaye.

As if I give a rats *** about Afghanistan LOL To me Afghanistan was merely a place where we could settle scores. We did that brilliantly. You know what the Americans cry about today when Afghanistan is mentioned? Pakistan. It haunts them and it will haunt them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Now coming back to the topic, Russia is inching towards its goals and objectives each minute of the day. That is all that matters in the end.

Yes, they are very short on tanks, because their losses in the first month were catastrophic.

Russians will not be able to do bold tank offensives, but they don't need them anymore.

Russia is on defensive, the front is static, and they are just betting on them having more soldiers than Ukrainians have bullets.

For Ukrainians to go on offensive against numerically superior Russians, they need 10x the amount of vehicles they got from the West to this day.
Im no expert, but I think time is on ukrainians side. Ukraine backed by NATO countries, if this interest in the ukrainian conflict can be upheld, will eventually out gun the russians with increased speed. Eventually western Ukraine will be armed with solid air defence systems, reducing Russias ability to strike ukrainian suply lines and infrastructure, giving Ukraine a solid base to build up forces, ready to be deployed against russian units being hammered by modern NATO artillery and long range missile systems.
Im not saying Ukraine is any better at offensive operations than Russia, but I dont doubt Ukraine will take the initiative in the future in the south if the east is stalled.

The ukrainians have no where to go. The russian can just leave and go back home. The will to fight is a factor in this war, and I doubt the russian forces really belive the narrative justifying this war.

Nice precision. They didnt even hit the vehicle spoted by the drone.

The Pakistan hating American general has been put in his place. The Russians are marching forward and all this fatty can do is bring out empty statements. LOL at we will continue to give weapons. As if that will halt the inevitable.

I have enjoyed this shit show from the get go. Every colored person doesn't give a shit in reality. When colored natives in so many places got butchered by these white Anglo-Saxons no one was there to shed a single tear. If you confront the white man today about his sins he can only say that it happened in the past. Well, tomorrow Ukraine too will be a thing of the past. Time to move on.
The Russians have gained a few dozen kms in the past month, at a glacial pace, and at a massive cost. The Russians are nowhere close to achieving their goals.

Meanwhile, another 7,000 anti tank weapons and long range advanced rocket artillery are coming. The Russians are going to continue to get weaker and weaker.

Why this need to call foreign volunteers in the ukrainian armed forces “Mercenaries”? No one seems to mention foreigners fighting for Russia as mercenaries. Infact the russians and chechens in this war are being paid fighting on foreign soil. It cracks me up watching russian news talking about ukrainian defenders captured in Ukraine should be on trial for warcrimes.. Russian logic.

1654639579357.png

It's a well known fact that an attacking armies losses will be more than the defending one so I don't find it difficult to believe that they have lost more. What I find interesting is that Ukraine is giving a count for the Russian losses and yet say they are finding it hard to account for their own losses

Americans don't give two hoots about Pakistan. They were cleaning our house in the first place. 80k lost their lives in Pakistan and you defeated them. Economy is in shambles and you defeated them. They toppled an elected government and place their stooges to further destroy Pakistan and you defeated them .Anyways this is not the topic of discussion. Russia is in quagmire and cannot step back. Money and weapons will flow from West to Ukraine, not sure who is going to help poor ruskies.

Americans had to be driven out of Afghanistan with there stooges at all cost. No country can ever be okay with 150,000 USA nato troops sitting on its border like Pakistan faced. God willing . This foreign stooges invasion who sit and rule Pakistan will to be forced out first by peace if they refuse go then our AK47 will make them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom